PDA

View Full Version : Made it back alive.

Dan D. Doty
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Sorry I haven't been here for a few days, but I had a heart attack on Friday.

Since Jan. 2009, just thought I had something wrong with my diegestive system.

Turns out I've had a couple of heart attacks and didn't know it,

So glad to be with you all again :D:D:D

bijou
08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Dan, sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are back to fitness again. :)

fettpett
08-02-2011, 07:28 PM
sorry to hear that, glad you are still with us though :D

megimoo
08-02-2011, 07:48 PM

Thank GOD you're alive:D..Fill us in,Emergency room,..were you almost :an:,..How did it happen.any permanent damage,...stress test ?...What else did they do ??

Rockntractor
08-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Good God man take it easy!:eek:

SaintLouieWoman
08-02-2011, 11:00 PM
OMG, so sorry to hear this. Glad that you're back posting. Which hospital were you in? Will say some prayers for your continued recovery.

Dan D. Doty
08-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Had Mom call 911 ( didn't know how bad I scared her until later), was calm during the whole thing, had three stents ( I guess thats how you spell it) put into my heart. bunch of people got my clothes off and my shaved groin before I could say anyhting ( looks better when guys do it in the movies :rolleyes:).

They'll find out from Life Vest test how good/ bad things are.

No Near Death, but it would have been one more mystery solved for me ( Bigfoot, UFOs, aliens , telepathy, pre-cog, black helicopters, working my way down the great list; next, Champ and black-eyed kids).

With no job, have to see if I can get Disability and Medicade.

The only things that bothered me worring about Mom ( I take care of her) and being every hour on the hour by the hospital staff.

PS. Everyone should have Morphine at least once in their life, stupid drug dealers should sell it to hospitals instead knuckle heads on the streets; sh*t, they would be Billionares in less then a year.

megimoo
08-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Had Mom call 911 ( didn't know how bad I scared her until later), was calm during the whole thing, had three stents ( I guess thats how you spell it) put into my heart. bunch of people got my clothes off and my shaved groin before I could say anyhting ( looks better when guys do it in the movies :rolleyes:).

No Near Death, but it would have been one more mystery solved for me ( Bigfoot, UFOs, aliens , telepathy, pre-cog, black helicopters, working my way down the great list; next, Champ and black-eyed kids).

The only things that bothered me worring about Mom ( I take care of her) and being every hour on the hour by the hospital staff.

PS. Everyone should have Morphine at least once in their life, stupid drug dealers should sell it to hospitals instead knuckle heads on the streets; sh*t, they would be Billionares in less then a year.

How did you know it was heart ? ...

What did you think of the cath lab and the Size 14,4.7mm ,0.184 inch catheter needles stuck in your groin ?...When they inflated the Cath balloon to place the stent's the pain is something exciting ....

Without the Synthetic Hydromorphone, the pain is almost unbearable..Just ask Sara...

obx
08-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Glad you are back Dan. I hope everything will turn out for the best.

noonwitch
08-03-2011, 08:39 AM

Disability is harder to get than Medicaid, but if you get it, the Medicaid goes along with it. A lot of people get rejected for disability the first time they apply, and have to file appeals. Find a good lawyer at that point, not necessarily the guy who advertises that he specializes in disability.

SarasotaRepub
08-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Holy shit Dan!!! Glad you made it out of the hospita ok!!!

If there is anything SLW and I can help you with just let us know.

SR

AmPat
08-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Wow Dan. I just saw this. Glad to know you made it. Prayers going up now.

txradioguy
08-04-2011, 09:52 AM

:eek:

Glad you are still among us my friend!

jendf
08-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Glad you are feeling better now. :)

SaintLouieWoman
08-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Dan, saw you're posting today. How goes it? Hopefully better. :)