PDA

View Full Version : 81% of the media have acted like pompous jackasses.

Carol
08-04-2011, 01:10 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x734812)

LiberalFighter Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Aug-04-11 12:55 AM
Original message
81% of the media have acted like pompous jackasses.

99.9% of them are at FOX.

83% of the media don't know diddly squat about what they talk about.

43% of the media like to make up facts. Most of them at FOX.

LOL. A temper tantrum because the media doesn't parrot far left message board, blogs, politicians and pundits 100% of the time.

Cute isn't it. :rolleyes:

Dan D. Doty
08-04-2011, 01:51 AM
How stupid/crazy :rolleyes:

Every time one of the jerkazoid is asked " What does Fox News lie about?"
The first thing they say is " Every thing!!! "
Then asked for an example , its always " there's too many!!!"
Then they are asked for just one; silenet pause, then " Fox lies !!!"

Showing the world that something must be true, because you screamed it with a dozen other braindead idiots in the street.

:crowds: + :deadhorse: = :stfu1: from the rest of the world

the director
08-04-2011, 03:56 PM
I didn't realize Fox made up 80.9% of the media...

I don't think I've met a conservative who won't admit that Fox is conservative, and not one of them minds that Fox is conservative. After watching the journalistic crime during the 08 campaign where Politico openly admitted that the media was pulling for Obama, it is nice to have a counterweight.

Fox presents news in a fashion that is politically palatable to conservatives. I equate it to beer - I know I am drinking a beer, it tastes good like a beer, I'm happy. Fox News is conservative political beer. MSNBC is liberal wine, I don't get mad at MSNBC because I know they are liberal wine. It would be stupid of me to watch MSNBC and expect beer.

noonwitch
08-04-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't hate the media for their political slants.

I hate the media for so many other reasons, such as:

Their total lack of respect for the innocence of childhood
Their preference for the sensational over the factual
Their tendency to try people for crimes before the courts get the cases
Their lack of respect for privacy
The shallow, empty-headed local people who were hired for their looks rather than their intellect
The way they can take a complicated issue and reduce it to a 30 second sound bite, because either they think we are too stupid to understand, or because they are too stupid to cover it properly.

The kinds of things we all hate the media for. The main reason I used to love watching Rummy give press conferences after 9-11 was because he treated the media with the contempt they deserved.

michaelsean
08-05-2011, 11:06 AM
I didn't realize Fox made up 80.9% of the media...
I don't think I've met a conservative who won't admit that Fox is conservative, and not one of them minds that Fox is conservative. After watching the journalistic crime during the 08 campaign where Politico openly admitted that the media was pulling for Obama, it is nice to have a counterweight.

Fox presents news in a fashion that is politically palatable to conservatives. I equate it to beer - I know I am drinking a beer, it tastes good like a beer, I'm happy. Fox News is conservative political beer. MSNBC is liberal wine, I don't get mad at MSNBC because I know they are liberal wine. It would be stupid of me to watch MSNBC and expect beer.

Yeah LiberalFighter's math is a little off.

Madisonian
08-05-2011, 06:58 PM
someone should remind LiberalFighter that 96.5923481% of all statistics are made up on the spot.