PDA

View Full Version : The WH will not be denied its fair share of cocaine...

marv
08-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Documents: Feds allegedly allowed Sinaloa cartel to move cocaine into U.S. for information (http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_18608410?source=most_viewed)
(snip)

U.S. federal agents allegedly allowed the Sinaloa drug cartel to traffic several tons of cocaine into the United States in exchange for information about rival cartels, according to court documents filed in a U.S. federal court.

The allegations are part of the defense of Vicente Zambada-Niebla, who was extradited to the United States to face drug-trafficking charges in Chicago. He is also a top lieutenant of drug kingpin Joaquin "Chapo" Guzman and the son of Ismael "Mayo" Zambada-Garcia, believed to be the brains behind the Sinaloa cartel.

The case could prove to be a bombshell on par with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives' "Operation Fast and Furious," except that instead of U.S. guns being allowed to walk across the border, the Sinaloa cartel was allowed to bring drugs into the United States.

(snip)

Why am I not surprised?

txradioguy
08-06-2011, 12:58 PM
Documents: Feds allegedly allowed Sinaloa cartel to move cocaine into U.S. for information (http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_18608410?source=most_viewed)

Why am I not surprised?

Because this is the same administration that has let no telling how many hundreds of assault rifles go into the drug wars in Mexico.

djones520
08-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Because this is the same administration that has let no telling how many hundreds of assault rifles go into the drug wars in Mexico.

This allegedly started in 2004, so Obama is not the one to blame here.

Zambada-Niebla claims he was permitted to smuggle drugs from 2004 until his arrest in 2009.

txradioguy
08-06-2011, 01:04 PM

No Fast and Furious started in the fall of 2009

In this operation, which began in the fall of 2009 and continued into early 2011, the federal government purposefully allowed known or suspected gun smugglers to purchase guns at federally licensed firearms dealers in Arizona. The government did not seek to abort these gun purchases, intercept the smugglers after the purchases, or recover the guns they had purchased.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gun-running-timeline-how-doj-s-operation

djones520
08-06-2011, 01:09 PM
No Fast and Furious started in the fall of 2009

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gun-running-timeline-how-doj-s-operation

We're talking Cocaine Smuggling, not Fast and Furious. Two seperate issues. The Cocaine Smuggling started in 2004, that was Bush's DOJ, so you can't lump it in with Obama.

Rockntractor
08-06-2011, 01:24 PM
We're talking Cocaine Smuggling, not Fast and Furious. Two seperate issues. The Cocaine Smuggling started in 2004, that was Bush's DOJ, so you can't lump it in with Obama.

If you can't trust the word of the drug cartel who can you trust!

txradioguy
08-06-2011, 01:31 PM

He could have ended it right? His DOJ could have said no to the deal right? It's his administration...his AG and DOJ....he owns this now.

Rockntractor
08-06-2011, 01:37 PM
He could have ended it right? His DOJ could have said no to the deal right? It's his administration...his AG and DOJ....he owns this now.

The Obama apologists try to claim that the gun scandal started under Bush also, they leave out that we didn't allow the guns to get across the border.
The bush that was reading children's books to a group of kids during the 911 attacks was not also insuring that they had a good cocaine supply later in his term.

If after 8 years of his presidency people learned nothing about the character of this man they never will. He made some stupid and naive economic decisions but he didn't feed our people cocaine.

djones520
08-06-2011, 01:41 PM

Look, we don't know all the details, but the man was arrested in March of 2009. Obama had been in office for less then 2 months.

But if you guys just want to cover your eyes and blindly point fingers, then don't let me get in the way of it.

Rockntractor
08-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Look, we don't know all the details, but the man was arrested in March of 2009. Obama had been in office for less then 2 months.

But if you guys just want to cover your eyes and blindly point fingers, then don't let me get in the way of it.

I assure you that you have never gotten in the way or affected any of my views, so you can rest easy.

djones520
08-06-2011, 01:45 PM
I assure you that you have never gotten in the way or affected any of my views, so you can rest easy.

No skin off my back if you want to look like a fool for accusing Obama of being complicit in this when the whole thing ended right when he took office.

Rockntractor
08-06-2011, 02:03 PM
No skin off my back if you want to look like a fool for accusing Obama of being complicit in this when the whole thing ended right when he took office.

You should be harvested for your ivory.

lacarnut
08-06-2011, 02:07 PM

You are taking the word of a scum bag drug dealer. Brilliant. Plus, your idiotic statement about which President is responsible for drugs being brought into this country is rather childish because the harm that drugs have on society is extremely detrimental.

megimoo
08-06-2011, 02:14 PM

Jonsie, are you part of the White House Spin machine ?.....Between you and the Nooner it's hard to decide who's the best at apologizing for Obama....

Wei Wu Wei
08-06-2011, 06:55 PM

Why am I not surprised?

Because it's happened before, like under Reagan.

noonwitch
08-08-2011, 08:47 AM

Hasn't someone found a way to rewrite that and blame it on a democrat yet?

Odysseus
08-08-2011, 04:21 PM

Do you have documentation for this delusion, or at least a recreational prescription that you can blame it on?