PDA

View Full Version : Police: no hate crimes at State Fair

nightflight
08-11-2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/127344173.html

WEST ALLIS - West Allis police have released new information on the incident at the Wisconsin State Fair on opening night during which large groups of people caused widespread violence.

The police department issued a statement with details of arrests, saying "None of these incidents possessed elements that would compel the pursuance of a 'hate crime' prosecution."

Apache
08-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Gee... Didn't see THAT one coming...:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
08-11-2011, 03:20 PM
:smilie_wall:

DumbAss Tanker
08-11-2011, 03:20 PM
"...since the victims were White, and not minorities. Also it would involve a shit-ton of additional investigative work which would seriously cut into our Waffle House time, err, our overtime budget."

Odysseus
08-11-2011, 03:25 PM
"None of these incidents possessed elements that would compel the pursuance of a 'hate crime' prosecution."

Of course not. The guys who were beating on the crowd were laughing and smiling. These weren't crimes of hate for the victims, they were crimes of joy. They were love crimes, see? :rolleyes:

Arroyo_Doble
08-11-2011, 03:42 PM
I think they have walked that back.

This Blog Link (http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/_911_police_tapes_wisconsin_state_fair_race_riot_h ate_charges.php)

BTW, I am surprised to see so many embrace Hate Crimes Legislation. I thought conservatives generally opposed such things.

AmPat
08-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Police: no hate crimes at State Fair
Of course not. The Blacks that attacked only Whitey had nothing but love and good will as their motives. They simply wanted to express legitimate complaints in a culturally approved method.:rolleyes:

lacarnut
08-11-2011, 04:36 PM

This Blog Link (http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/_911_police_tapes_wisconsin_state_fair_race_riot_h ate_charges.php)

BTW, I am surprised to see so many embrace Hate Crimes Legislation. I thought conservatives generally opposed such things.

I am surprised you are so stupid.

Odysseus
08-11-2011, 04:36 PM

We do. But we also find it amusing when obvious hate crimes aren't prosecuted because they don't fit the narrative.

Arroyo_Doble
08-11-2011, 04:46 PM

Really? I thought it was well known.

Rockntractor
08-11-2011, 04:46 PM

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, troll.

Novaheart
08-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Really? I thought it was well known.

I believe that each of these people is telling you in his own endearing way that even though he opposes hate-crimes laws, that if we have hate-crimes enhancements in place then they need to be applied equally to all who commit criminal acts or choose victims due to their race.

But you knew that, right?

Arroyo_Doble
08-11-2011, 05:06 PM
I believe that each of these people is telling you in his own endearing way that even though he opposes hate-crimes laws, that if we have hate-crimes enhancements in place then they need to be applied equally to all who commit criminal acts or choose victims due to their race.

I disagree with your assessment.

newshutr
08-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Don't ya know...whitey is the root of all evil?

It's not a hate crime if you do it to whitey...it's called payback for 250+ years of oppression..and it's excused.

DumbAss Tanker
08-11-2011, 05:10 PM

Opposed to enacting them, yes; but once enacted, opposed to selective enforcement of them against some groups, but not others.

Not that hard to figure out, really.

Arroyo_Doble
08-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Opposed to enacting them, yes; but once enacted, opposed to selective enforcement of them against some groups, but not others.

Not that hard to figure out, really.

Either you oppose something, support it, or are ambivalent (this leaves out apathy). If you oppose hate crimes legislation, I could see using this as an example (if it turns out to be such an example) of why they do not work; they are not applied in a uniform manner. I have heard a similar argument being made with regards to capital punishment. But I don't see how if you oppose them, you would suddenly think they are a good idea and should be applied in this case.

Speedy
08-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Either you oppose something, support it, or are ambivalent (this leaves out apathy). If you oppose hate crimes legislation, I could see using this as an example (if it turns out to be such an example) of why they do not work; they are not applied in a uniform manner. I have heard a similar argument being made with regards to capital punishment. But I don't see how if you oppose them, you would suddenly think they are a good idea and should be applied in this case.

If they are the law, they should be applied equally like every other law in the books. There are plenty of laws I do not agree with but I do not believe they should be applied selectively.

lacarnut
08-11-2011, 05:38 PM

My God you are dense. Hate crimes are not needed. If someone assaults another person, it makes no difference if they are white, black, purple, queer, same race or different race. It is a felony and should be prosecuted and if convicted punished as such. That is what conservatives believe.

Lefties believe that another layer of added protection is needed. To show you how retarded liberals think, Bush was chastised because of the way a couple of white guys that drug a couple of blacks behind their trucks and killed them were prosecuted. They were executed but that did not satisfy the Hate Crime kooks. I guess they wanted to execute them twice.

Here is a tip for you and fag boy. Don't tell conservatives what we think. You'll are so fucked up from soup to nuts with crazies like Kerry, Weiner, Grayson, etc.

fettpett
08-11-2011, 06:43 PM
i'm really not surprised, Milwaukee Police Chief has been castrated by Tom Barrett, and they are already under fire for a press release earlier in the week for comments about this being a black culture issue. There are already movements to get the State Fair moved out of Milwaukee Country and have been for around 5 years, this kinda crap is just going to push the issue more.

megimoo
08-11-2011, 07:37 PM
New 911 police tapes from Wisconsin State Fair released [ 25 black kids jump a park worker ]..
Hate crimes charges might still be filed in incidents from that night.

A huge fresh batch of 911 tapes has been released by the West Allis Police Department, shedding new light on the racially-fraught crime wave that gripped the Wisconsin State Fair last Thursday.....Call after call came in to the 911 dispatcher, each sounding similar but adding a new story:

"Hi I'm calling because my kids came from the state fair and they were attacked by a group of black people that opened the car door and started punching them," one woman tells the dispatcher......Then, another caller:
uhm, there was like 25 black kids that were trying to jump a State Fair park worker," a woman says.

Meanwhile, West Allis police say race did play a factor in 11 incidents they're investigating from that night, including nine assaults, and that it might still charge some of the incidents from that night as "hate crimes," according to Milwaukee radio station WTMJ....Many of the tapes, which were obtained by WTMJ, sound like echoes of each other.

Cell Phone Video :
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/wisconsin_state_fair_race_riot_video.php

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/08/_911_police_tapes_wisconsin_state_fair_race_riot_h ate_charges.php

AmPat
08-11-2011, 08:46 PM
If they are the law, they should be applied equally like every other law in the books. There are plenty of laws I do not agree with but I do not believe they should be applied selectively.

Seems simple. AD and other diseased liberals will quibble every weak argument when it devastates their narrative.
Look at our border. Libs have no problem with the Mexicans invading our country. Mexicans don't tolerate gringos invading theirs. Where's the outrage against the Mexicans from the liberal bedwetters?

megimoo
08-11-2011, 10:15 PM

He works very hard at it...

Apache
08-11-2011, 10:39 PM

You crush diamonds with your skull, don't you? :rolleyes:

txradioguy
08-12-2011, 03:26 AM
"None of these incidents possessed elements that would compel the pursuance of a 'hate crime' prosecution."

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5wwb2gkqF9I/TaKsFKAXqWI/AAAAAAAAb7Y/Kb2A8P8E6X0/s1600/see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

Zathras
08-12-2011, 03:43 AM
I disagree with your assessment.

Of course you do....you're an idiot.

nightflight
08-12-2011, 03:48 AM

I am opposed to hate crimes legislation. But since its not going anywhere, I would like it to be applied evenly. I would also like the MSM to put as much attention on black hate crimes as they do white.

Do you really need this explained to you, or are you being deliberately obtuse? :confused:

Odysseus
08-12-2011, 08:34 AM

Our comments are not expressions of support for the concept of criminalizing some bigotries, but simply attempts to point out that the basic concept of these laws is flawed. Categorizing victims and perpetrators according to race is just as wrong today as it was during Jim Crow. The only difference is the end result. The bigots who lynched black men for looking at white women were more obvious in thei bigotry than the bigots who ignore black crimes specifically targeting white victims, but the underlying concepts, that some victims and perpetrators are more equal than others, pervades both positions. The fact that a mob belonging to one ethnic group deliberately set upon people of another ethnic group for no other reason than ethnicity doesn't make the crimes any more or less heinous. A thug who beats up a person for his/her skin color is no better or worse than a thug who beats up a person for his/her wallet or purse. We should not be in the business of policing thoughts, just behavior.

I am opposed to hate crimes legislation. But since its not going anywhere, I would like it to be applied evenly. I would also like the MSM to put as much attention of black hate crimes as they do white.

Do you really need this explained to you, or are you being deliberately obtuse? :confused:

He's being deliberately obtuse.

AmPat
08-13-2011, 11:07 AM
Our comments are not expressions of support for the concept of criminalizing some bigotries, but simply attempts to point out that the basic concept of these laws is flawed. Categorizing victims and perpetrators according to race is just as wrong today as it was during Jim Crow. The only difference is the end result. The bigots who lynched black men for looking at white women were more obvious in thei bigotry than the bigots who ignore black crimes specifically targeting white victims, but the underlying concepts, that some victims and perpetrators are more equal than others, pervades both positions. The fact that a mob belonging to one ethnic group deliberately set upon people of another ethnic group for no other reason than ethnicity doesn't make the crimes any more or less heinous. A thug who beats up a person for his/her skin color is no better or worse than a thug who beats up a person for his/her wallet or purse. We should not be in the business of policing thoughts, just behavior.

He's being deliberately obtuse.

I thought at one time he was intelligent for a liberal, his responses lately, like toward this topic, erase that error. He is alternately obtuse and DUmb as a stick. He is liberal; once again synonymous with stupid.

Zathras
08-13-2011, 01:55 PM
He works very hard at it...

Actually no he doesn't. With AD stupidity comes naturally. He was born with it.

Bubba Dawg
08-13-2011, 07:58 PM
The NBC network nightly news had a story tonight about recent "flash mobs" in Philadelphia.

No racial angle was mentioned. In facet race wasn't mentioned at all.

Funny, that. .

CueSi
08-14-2011, 01:55 AM

Nova nails it in one. If we're gonna have the damn things, enforce them instead of using them as a PC cudgel against whites/straights/Christians/people who want borders enforced/etc.

I am opposed to hate crimes legislation. But since its not going anywhere, I would like it to be applied evenly. I would also like the MSM to put as much attention on black hate crimes as they do white.

If Nova, for whom obtuse is a native tongue, can't make it clear to A_D... I don't think it'll work.

~QC

Odysseus
08-14-2011, 02:45 PM
Nova nails it in one. If we're gonna have the damn things, enforce them instead of using them as a PC cudgel against whites/straights/Christians/people who want borders enforced/etc.
Which, of course, defeats their purpose, which is using them as a PC cudgel against whites/straights/Christians/people who want borders enforced/etc. The left doesn't want debate, it wants obedience. This is how it gets it.

If Nova, for whom obtuse is a native tongue, can't make it clear to A_D... I don't think it'll work.

~QC

ROFLOL! Obtuse as a native tongue.