PDA

View Full Version : Mall Butt Slasher: Fairfax County police form task force to find attacker

megimoo
08-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Fairfax County police have created an internal task force to track down the man they say has attacked at least nine young women in shopping malls across the county in recent months, police said Friday. The attacker, who police believe has been targeting teenagers and young women since at least February, comes up behind his victims and uses a box cutter or razor to slash at their buttocks. Three women came forward this week to report that they were also victims of the seemingly random attacks in February and March.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/mall-slashings-fairfax-county-police-form-task-force-to-find-attacker/2011/08/12/gIQAdYUnBJ_story.html?wprss=rss_local

Apache
08-13-2011, 01:28 PM
What an ass...:rolleyes:

megimoo
08-13-2011, 04:13 PM
What an ass...:rolleyes:.....cutter....

noonwitch
08-15-2011, 09:18 AM
The problem with a guy like this is what his next step will be. He likes cutting women-sooner or later, he will want to take it to a more extreme level of activity than this.

Odysseus
08-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Peachy. I just got the family settled in Fairfax. Just goes to show that no matter where you go, there's always someithing.

linda22003
08-15-2011, 10:02 AM
Just stay away from Fair Oaks Mall - that seems to be the place he favors most.

Odysseus
08-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Just stay away from Fair Oaks Mall - that seems to be the place he favors most.

I don't think that we've been there yet. Just as well. I don't mind having my butt chewed on by higher, but having it slashed is no fun. :D