PDA

View Full Version : MikeMalloyFan, you start out here.

djones520
08-13-2011, 11:35 PM
Alright CU members, we got ourselves a special treat. One of the more rabid liberal posters of the internet decided to create an account here.

He's usually a hit and run troll who goes out of his way to create trouble, but in my quest to always try to find the good in someone, I got SR's permission to try to have a straight conversation with him.

Now normally this would be reserved for the Thunderdome, but since he won't have the required post count to even see the forum, we can't do that. We're cutting this guy a special break because he's... well special. :D

So, in this experiment, we're going to see if MalloyFan can have a reasonable discussion, or if he will just shit all over this place like he does everywhere else. To those ends EVERYONE here will be required to be civil. If you can't hold your toungue, don't bother posting. I don't want to give the guy any excuse to go off on tangets.

That clear?

Now Malloy, for you. You get one chance at this. If your gonna try to do a dumper like you did at CC, you will be banned within minutes of your first post. And don't think you can do what you used to and create a billion accounts a night to try to screw with this place. That isn't going to fly anymore.

Act like an adult here, and you'll be allowed to stay. Act like a child, and your gone. Which is it going to be?

KhrushchevsShoe
08-14-2011, 01:10 AM
This should be one of the more epic CU shit-a-thons I've seen.

Zathras
08-14-2011, 01:33 AM

So you've read some of MMf's postings have you?

Apache
08-14-2011, 04:30 AM
Alright CU members, we got ourselves a special treat. One of the more rabid liberal posters of the internet decided to create an account here.

He's usually a hit and run troll who goes out of his way to create trouble, but in my quest to always try to find the good in someone, I got SR's permission to try to have a straight conversation with him.

Now normally this would be reserved for the Thunderdome, but since he won't have the required post count to even see the forum, we can't do that. We're cutting this guy a special break because he's... well special. :D

So, in this experiment, we're going to see if MalloyFan can have a reasonable discussion, or if he will just shit all over this place like he does everywhere else. To those ends EVERYONE here will be required to be civil. If you can't hold your toungue, don't bother posting. I don't want to give the guy any excuse to go off on tangets.

That clear?

Now Malloy, for you. You get one chance at this. If your gonna try to do a dumper like you did at CC, you will be banned within minutes of your first post. And don't think you can do what you used to and create a billion accounts a night to try to screw with this place. That isn't going to fly anymore.

Act like an adult here, and you'll be allowed to stay. Act like a child, and your gone. Which is it going to be?

Funny! You think this is the first time he's shown up here? :rolleyes:

BadCat
08-14-2011, 05:45 AM

Well, you're still here...unfortunately.

SarasotaRepub
08-14-2011, 08:47 AM
His acct is up and running!

Zafod
08-14-2011, 09:05 AM
This is going to be awesome!!!!!

fettpett
08-14-2011, 09:08 AM

and we've let your sorry ass return

SaintLouieWoman
08-14-2011, 09:34 AM
Not if he doesn't show. :D:p

Mike220
08-14-2011, 09:52 AM

Fortunately for us, he/she/it is incapable of acting otherwise. I give him 3 posts before he flames out. :cool:

So chucklehead, start posting.

Molon Labe
08-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Something worse than Satanicus?

I don't believe it.

txradioguy
08-14-2011, 11:08 AM

I was wondering how I was going to push my post count over 11K...might happen in a day with this idiot back.

Any of his old droppings in the archives somewhere so we can give a brief primer to the folks here not familiar with his particular brand of stupidity?

txradioguy
08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Something worse than Satanicus?

I don't believe it.

MUCH worse.

namvet
08-14-2011, 11:24 AM
probably the Yukon man in drag :D

Zathras
08-14-2011, 02:12 PM
probably the Yukon man in drag :D

So, Yukon man in his normal clothes then.

Articulate_Ape
08-14-2011, 07:58 PM

Heh. :D