PDA

View Full Version : What if...every liberal in the world suddenly vaporized?

BadCat
08-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Would anybody miss them? Would the world be a better place?

Let's examine this....

1. No more obama, biden, "walking corpse" reid, "botox" pelosi, schumck chumer, bwaney fwank, tony weiner, tiger man wu, or any the plethora of Leninist/Stalinist politicians in Washington...our budget would be back in order and the United States would quickly return to greatness...This is BIG PLUS.

2. We would lose about 90% of the blacks and 60% of the Hispanics in the USA. This would be a major blow to the NFL, NBA and MLB. However, it would also pretty much end the illegal immigration problem, cut down on unemployment, welfare and foodstamps. Overall a PLUS.

3. Prisons and jails would be almost empty. NJCardFan would be out of work, not a good thing for him, but good for us as a society...a BIG PLUS.

4. We would lose many actors, musicians and artists. However, they haven't done anything worthwhile in over 25 years, and it's already on film, vinyl or canvas...so we won't have to listen to those uneducated idiots blather about things they know nothing about...a PLUS.

5. Europe and Great Britain would be decimated in population. They could finally get their finances back in order (as would the United States)...a BIG PLUS.

6. Muslim countries would be unaffected. However, without the blathering moonbats , we could deal with them appropriately...a BIG PLUS.

7. Communist China would be relatively unaffected. However, since Communism has long used left wing ideologies as a method of destroying the United States, their primary weapon against us would be gone...a BIG PLUS.

These are just a few of the good things off the top of my head regarding all liberals vaporizing over night. If you're watching "Torchwood - Miracle Day", they are calling that "miracle", the Blessing.

Maybe this would be ours.

Thoughts?

lacarnut
08-17-2011, 06:16 PM
If that happened, I might have thought I died and went to heaven. :)

You forgot the RINO's though.

Space Gravy
08-17-2011, 06:19 PM
I'd miss my wife.

Hawkgirl
08-17-2011, 06:20 PM
We would finally achieve the Utopia they envision:cool:

SarasotaRepub
08-17-2011, 06:51 PM
No more B/W of DU Forum material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TNO would get his wish!!!! He'd be gone of course...:D

Apache
08-17-2011, 07:31 PM
CU would become a choir house....big minus

without cheetos stained zippers, we'd have to get close enough to SMELL people that don't shower :vomit:

Who would we make fun of :confused:

I mean, Poli's gone.....:(

I miss you Poli! :o

Apache
08-17-2011, 07:32 PM
No more B/W of DU Forum material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

TNO would get his wish!!!! He'd be gone of course...:D

Who would MikeMalloy Fan, Fan????:confused:

megimoo
08-17-2011, 08:02 PM
Would anybody miss them? Would the world be a better place?

Let's examine this....

1. No more obama, biden, "walking corpse" reid, "botox" pelosi, schumck chumer, bwaney fwank, tony weiner, tiger man wu, or any the plethora of Leninist/Stalinist politicians in Washington...our budget would be back in order and the United States would quickly return to greatness...This is BIG PLUS.

2. We would lose about 90% of the blacks and 60% of the Hispanics in the USA. This would be a major blow to the NFL, NBA and MLB. However, it would also pretty much end the illegal immigration problem, cut down on unemployment, welfare and foodstamps. Overall a PLUS.

3. Prisons and jails would be almost empty. NJCardFan would be out of work, not a good thing for him, but good for us as a society...a BIG PLUS.

4. We would lose many actors, musicians and artists. However, they haven't done anything worthwhile in over 25 years, and it's already on film, vinyl or canvas...so we won't have to listen to those uneducated idiots blather about things they know nothing about...a PLUS.

5. Europe and Great Britain would be decimated in population. They could finally get their finances back in order (as would the United States)...a BIG PLUS.

6. Muslim countries would be unaffected. However, without the blathering moonbats , we could deal with them appropriately...a BIG PLUS.

7. Communist China would be relatively unaffected. However, since Communism has long used left wing ideologies as a method of destroying the United States, their primary weapon against us would be gone...a BIG PLUS.

These are just a few of the good things off the top of my head regarding all liberals vaporizing over night. If you're watching "Torchwood - Miracle Day", they are calling that "miracle", the Blessing.

Maybe this would be ours.

Thoughts?

What are you smoking these days ?....Last such wish I am aware of was Kings 'I had a Dream' ..For better or worse we must play our cards as the dealer shuffled them,no short cuts ,no tears..All things pass away so shall we....We all have our role to play,to Marry,raise a family,see our grandkids,hopefully our great grandkids,grow old and die.... The only worthwhile game in town...

Apache
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM
What are you smoking these days ?....Last such wish I am aware of was Kings 'I had a Dream' ..For better or worse we must play our cards as the dealer shuffled them,no short cuts ,no tears..All things pass away so shall we....We all have our role to play,to Marry,raise a family,see our grandkids,hopefully our great grandkids,grow old and die.... The only worthwhile game in town...

shaddup :rolleyes:

megimoo
08-17-2011, 08:20 PM
shaddup :rolleyes:Pucker up moonbeam...

Apache
08-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Pucker up moonbeam...

NO no no.....

You first.......:D

FeebMaster
08-17-2011, 08:33 PM
How are we defining liberal?

CU might become a lonely place.

txradioguy
08-18-2011, 07:34 AM
Other than more money in our pockets and actual reporting of news on the TV I bet a lot of Conservatives wouldn't notice.

Between the 100%'ers...The Ronulans and the RINO's there'd still be enough division within the Conservative/Republican ranks to hardly notice the Libtards were gone.

txradioguy
08-18-2011, 07:35 AM
How are we defining liberal?

CU might become a lonely place.

Thank you for Feeble for proving my point I posted above.

fettpett
08-18-2011, 07:53 AM
the conservative version of a ISOT.....fun LOL :D

noonwitch
08-18-2011, 09:12 AM
It might really confuse fundamentalist christians who thought they were going to be raptured soon.

megimoo
08-18-2011, 10:35 AM
It might really confuse fundamentalist christians who thought they were going to be raptured soon.No danger of that in your circle...

Wei Wu Wei
08-18-2011, 02:33 PM
You'd need to find a new boogyman to blame for society's problems

BadCat
08-19-2011, 05:46 PM
You'd need to find a new boogyman to blame for society's problems

I think most of society's problems would vanish with you.

CueSi
08-19-2011, 10:37 PM
That would include my dad, so.. that would be a depressing thought.

~QC

RobJohnson
08-22-2011, 06:06 AM

I know just as many white people "living off the system" as the groups you mention...farmers are one example....where else can you get paid to let you land sit idle?