PDA

View Full Version : Do you miss him yet? I do.

SaintLouieWoman
08-19-2011, 02:54 PM
NOT A WORD from CBS. NOTHING from NBC. SAME "Nothing heard" from ABC...

He may not have done everything "right", but he's spot-on with this!
This is a Commander in Chief!
Click your mouse here: July 4 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8TiGYDvc4lU&sns=fb)

I'd just bet ya never saw this on any news report!

God Bless America

namvet
08-19-2011, 03:01 PM
ive seen it before. it is awesome. Obastard won't waste the time.

megimoo
08-19-2011, 03:07 PM
NOT A WORD from CBS. NOTHING from NBC. SAME "Nothing heard" from ABC...

He may not have done everything "right", but he's spot-on with this!
This is a Commander in Chief!
Click your mouse here: July 4 2011 (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=8TiGYDvc4lU&sns=fb)

I'd just bet ya never saw this on any news report!

God Bless America

Seeing a real President brings a tear to my eyes,...When will this Obama nightmare be over ?

Zathras
08-19-2011, 03:10 PM
And you'll never see the Obumbler do this sort of thing after he's gone.

Starbuck
08-19-2011, 03:24 PM
I don't miss much about Washington.......
What a great CIC he was.....:)

SaintLouieWoman
08-19-2011, 03:47 PM
ive seen it before. it is awesome. Obastard won't waste the time.
He couldn't do it, too scrawny. Also he's way too self-absorbed and can't get along with regular folks. He's much more at home on Martha's Vinyard. Obummer wasn't to the manor born, but he sure tries to make up for lost time, the very definition of the new rich, social climber.

I used to have a humble home in a very exclusive neighborhood in St Louis. (The assistant principal in the local high school assured me that I wasn't "the lowest economic group there---now he had no class, just thought he had because he was in a ritzy public school. Wish I had a recording device with me on that one).

I met George HW Bush's cousin many times at different political events. You'd never know that he was on the board of Webster University and had been the head of a large brokerage company. He was a humble, nice man, all class. Obama wouldn't know class if it hit him on the head. He's a poser.

Hawkgirl
08-19-2011, 05:00 PM
He is all class...whereas Obama is class-less. He's a regular old school, patriotic person....I sure do miss him.

Articulate_Ape
08-19-2011, 05:35 PM
He is all class...whereas Obama is class-less. He's a regular old school, patriotic person....I sure do miss him.

QFT & ditto.