PDA

View Full Version : Libyan rebels reach Tripoli, no sign of resistance (Gaddafi dead?)

bijou
08-21-2011, 04:36 PM
Sky television said some fighters were only 8 km from the center and were being welcomed by civilians pouring into the streets.

AL-MAYA/TRIPOLI - Rebel fighters streamed into the outskirts of Tripoli on Sunday with little sign of resistance, despite a call by Muammar Gaddafi for citizens to take up arms and save his 41-year-old regime from annihilation.

A convoy of rebels entered a western neighborhood of the city firing their weapons into the air, a witness said. Sky television said some fighters were only 8 km from the center and were being welcomed by civilians pouring into the streets. ...

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=234817

bijou
08-21-2011, 04:49 PM
Unsourced and via twitter

MalikAlAbdeh Malik Al-Abdeh
by PlatoReturns
CONFIRMED: Mu'amar #Gaddafi, leader of #Libya for 42 years, has been shot DEAD in vicinity of Rixos Hotel in #Tripoli. #FF

fettpett
08-21-2011, 08:00 PM
Libtards proclaiming that Obama is better than Bush in 3........2..........1.........

namvet
08-21-2011, 09:06 PM
did they get the Lockerbie bomber??? hope they string that mongoloid faggot up by his prostate

rjas77
08-22-2011, 02:56 AM
Libtards proclaiming that Obama is better than Bush in 3........2..........1.........

Well....Gotta tip the hat for President Obama in beating down his Army so the rebels can get er done...and if the LIBS want to celebrate the death of a man who's got the blood of over 170 innocent Americans on his hands...I'll celebrate with em

Dan D. Doty
08-22-2011, 03:13 AM
I had this strange idea pop into my head .... and sick and weird.

I think Gaddafi snuck out of Libya by hiding in Cynithia Mckinney underwear.

It was the one place no one would want to search :vomit:

the director
08-22-2011, 04:22 AM
I had this strange idea pop into my head .... and sick and weird.

I think Gaddafi snuck out of Libya by hiding in Cynithia Mckinney underwear.

It was the one place no one would want to search :vomit:

Well he would be able to make a pretty decent shelter with all the cobwebs and puss.

SarasotaRepub
08-22-2011, 09:02 AM
May not be over just yet... (http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/22/live-blog-battle-for-libya-gadhafi-stronghold-under-assault/?iref=BN1&hpt=hp_t1)

Odysseus
08-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Well he would be able to make a pretty decent shelter with all the cobwebs and puss.

I think that you dropped the last "y". :D