PDA

View Full Version : Atten: Tri-State Area CU Members...

SarasotaRepub
08-25-2011, 07:24 PM
With the impending Doom that is about to befall you now is a good time to stock up on the basics and fill you bathtubs with water.

Since you are all probably going to die, now is also a great time to insure you are remembered here at CU by making an extra large donation to the site!

This way, as your bloated corpse rots in the sun next week, you can be assured that those of us who are enjoying this last weekend of summer will most likely remember you chose the wrong state to live in during the 2011 CATASTRACANE. :an:

I know, no need to thank me. You can also leave CU your whole estate if you have crappy relatives. Just saying...

Enjoy your last living hours and thanks!!!! :)

SR & SLW
CU Supreme OverLords

Bailey
08-25-2011, 07:27 PM
SLW you should punish this miscreant, he is being MEAN. :D

SaintLouieWoman
08-25-2011, 07:30 PM
With the impending Doom that is about to befall you now is a good time to stock up on the basics and fill you bathtubs with water.

Since you are all probably going to die, now is also a great time to insure you are remembered here at CU by making an extra large donation to the site!

This way, as your bloated corpse rots in the sun next week, you can be assured that those of us who are enjoying this last weekend of summer will most likely remember you chose the wrong state to live in during the 2011 CATASTRACANE. :an:

I know, no need to thank me. You can also leave CU your whole estate if you have crappy relatives. Just saying...

Enjoy your last living hours and thanks!!!! :)

SR & SLW
CU Supreme OverLords

Get my name off this message. I had no part in this. :eek:

SaintLouieWoman
08-25-2011, 07:31 PM
SLW you should punish this miscreant, he is being MEAN. :D

I thought he was kidding when he said he was going to post something---only what he told me was much milder.

Probably tonight no tater tots for him----just healthy food. :D

Hawkgirl
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
The best part of this whole monster storm is that New Yorkers will stop saying "if the floridians are dumb enough to live in Florida, then they deserve the hurricanes....:blah::blah:" type stuff.

:D

Rockntractor
08-25-2011, 07:34 PM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SaintLouieWoman
08-25-2011, 07:36 PM
The best part of this whole monster storm is that New Yorkers will stop saying "if the floridians are dumb enough to live in Florida, then they deserve the hurricanes....:blah::blah:" type stuff.

:D

There's a silver lining in any widdle storm. :an:

malloc
08-26-2011, 04:42 AM
There's a silver lining in any widdle storm. :an:

Every time there's ridiculous blizzards in the north, hurricanes back East, or earthquakes on the West coast, it makes me feel like my state is a little boring. It also makes me wonder why we don't have 100 more nuclear power plants feeding the entirety of North America here in AZ.