PDA

View Full Version : NOAA’s Phony “Hurricane” Coming On Shore With 33 MPH Winds

megimoo
08-27-2011, 11:33 AM
NOAA claims the winds are 85 MPH, but none of the Weather Underground stations in the area report higher than 33 MPH winds. By definition, this is not a hurricane – and is just barely a tropical storm.

————————————————————————–

SUMMARY OF 800 AM EDT…1200 UTC…INFORMATION
———————————————-
LOCATION…34.7N 76.5W
ABOUT 5 MI…10 KM NNE OF CAPE LOOKOUT NORTH CAROLINA
ABOUT 60 MI…100 KM SW OF CAPE HATTERAS NORTH CAROLINA
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS…85 MPH…140 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT…NNE OR 15 DEGREES AT 14 MPH…22 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE…952 MB…28.11 INCHES

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2011/08/27/noaas-phony-hurricane-coming-on-shore-with-33-mph-winds/

SarasotaRepub
08-27-2011, 12:08 PM
It's a Bu$h Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SaintLouieWoman
08-27-2011, 12:21 PM
It's a Bu$h Conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
No, it's an Obama conspiracy---so he can make yet another PSA announcement to prove he's doing something on his vacation. :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
08-27-2011, 12:33 PM
AlGore must be pissed. If this storm had been a major disaster I guarantee you he'd have popped up screaming GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!! :eek::D

Tecate
08-27-2011, 01:06 PM
AlGore must be pissed. If this storm had been a major disaster I guarantee you he'd have popped up screaming GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!! :eek::D
There are no guarantees that he still won't do that...

In a few more years, you'll be considered a 'conspiracy theorist' for claiming there's a Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. ;)

JoeKwonDo
08-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Just saw Oblarny on weather channel at FEMA HQ with Seabiscuit Napolitano. The reports have always been sketchy on Irene, did NOAA inflate it at the administrations "request" as part of the never waste a crisis policy?

He was sitting there even more pompous than usual (is that possible?) trying to show he is in command... :rolleyes:

lacarnut
08-27-2011, 01:59 PM
No, it's an Obama conspiracy---so he can make yet another PSA announcement to prove he's doing something on his vacation. :rolleyes:

He is going to make an announcement all-right that billions and billions need to be appropriated by Congress to fund infrastructure. Can we say secret slush fund going to reward his union buddies and liberal states like CA. Like dead fish E. stated never let a crisis go to waste. Obummer will play it to the hilt.

SarasotaRepub
08-27-2011, 02:00 PM
There's been 3 deaths so far. Heart attack, dumbass driving into a ditch, and a tree limb falling on some guy. That's it. So far.

JoeKwonDo
08-27-2011, 02:41 PM
There's been 3 deaths so far. Heart attack, dumbass driving into a ditch, and a tree limb falling on some guy. That's it. So far.

And the tree limb guy was out walking his dog in it - Darwin is spinning like crazy no doubt!

Hawkgirl
08-27-2011, 04:30 PM
Obama is an opportunist, showing his ass at FEMA headquarters. When in actuality, it's the local governors/mayors who are organizing response.... Unlike Nagin did during Katrina.

linda22003
08-27-2011, 04:37 PM
What about the child they're reporting was killed in his apartment building by a falling tree? Dumbass too? :(

Big Guy
08-27-2011, 04:49 PM
What about the child they're reporting was killed in his apartment building by a falling tree? Dumbass too? :(

No not the child, but the parents are dumbasses. They should have evacuated, but instead they decided they know better. Now thier child is gone.:mad:

Hawkgirl
08-27-2011, 04:56 PM
As Gov Purdue said, you can rebuild homes, but you cannot replace people, ad she urged her constituents to evacuate.

Starbuck
08-27-2011, 06:49 PM
If all the hot air generated by the press could be directed at Irene it would stop the storm dead in its tracks.:)

SarasotaRepub
08-27-2011, 08:07 PM

Why woud you even think I/we meant that??? :confused: Especially when you brought the kid up. When I made my post I didn't even know about the kid.

Big Guy
08-27-2011, 08:09 PM
A friend of mine is a Deputy with the Virginia Beach Sheriff's Office says the storm was a non event there. He was out in the storm and, he said his wife hit harder than the storm. His words, not mine. :)