PDA

View Full Version : Gangsta Unioin Declares War on the America Tea Party.

megimoo
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
LABOR LEADER CALLS FOR WAR ON REPUBLICANS.....Hoffa Threatens GOP At Obama Event: "Take These Son Of Bitches Out"

Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa had some profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday.

"We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on (unions) workers.... And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight..... And you know what?... They've got a war, they got a war with us and there's only going to be one winner.... It's going to be the workers of Michigan, and America.... We're going to win that war," Jimmy Hoffa Jr. said to a heavily union crowd........Obama addressed the crowd shortly after Hoffa.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/05/jimmy_hoffa_at_obama_event_on_gop_lets_take_these_ son_of_bitches_out.html

AmPat
09-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Were they wearing brown shirts yet?

Apache
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM
profane, combative words for Republicans while warming up the crowd for President Obama

Hmmm....
"At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized - at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do - it's important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds," he said

Zero sure keeps his word....:rolleyes:

megimoo
09-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Us Against Them, Obama Marshals his Angry Union troops to do battle with America..And now Biden Echo's the Theme....

Biden at AFL-CIO Rally: 'You Are Only Folks Keeping Barbarians From Gates'..

The opposition is called "son of a bitches" at one Labor rally and "barbarians" at another rally. Here's an angry Joe Biden at the AFL-CIO rally in Cincinnati just a short time ago..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXduIrDDM4&feature=player_embedded
This is Going to Get Dirty,SEIU Union Thugs,Bashing The Tea Party,Street Fighting dirty...

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/09/biden-at-afl-cio-rally-you-are-only.html

AmPat
09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
You just can't argue with stupid.:cool:

malloc
09-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I say bring it! Do those vampiric, childish unions not realize that there are more of us than there are of them? Do they not realize that Tea Party ideas are catching fire and sweeping the nation, and the ballot boxes, because they actually make sense.

megimoo
09-05-2011, 07:36 PM
I say bring it! Do those vampiric, childish unions not realize that there are more of us than there are of them? Do they not realize that Tea Party ideas are catching fire and sweeping the nation, and the ballot boxes, because they actually make sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeUhSlHiUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGr8oYV50l8&feature=related

Black Cop, Black ACORN Thugs Working Together ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32Ayet7SKU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr_4ZWEFOjQ&feature=related

megimoo
09-05-2011, 08:24 PM
Tea party group to Hoffa: Resign!

After Teamsters union president Jimmy Hoffa, Jr. called for a “war” against Republicans and tea partiers on Monday, one tea party group is calling for the union leader to resign.

“Calls to violence can never be acceptable in this civil society,” the Rockford, Illinois tea party group said in a statement. “Hoffa’s remarks were made in an introduction to Obama speaking to Auto Workers and Unions in Detroit and this sort of angry, hateful, call to violence should be repudiated by the President with a call from the President to ask Hoffa to resign his very public position of influence.”

While warming up a Labor Day crowed in Detroit before a speech by President Obama, Hoffa Jr. said unions need to pick a fight with tea partiers and congressional Republicans.

“President Obama, this is your army,” Hoffa Jr. declared. “We are ready to march. Let’s take these sons of bitches out and take America back to where America we belong.”

The Rockford tea party called Hoffa’s comments “incendiary and dangerous.”

“If even one member of the Tea Party is harmed by anyone after Hoffa’s call to violence, then Hoffa should be held accountable by the Justice System and Charged appropriately,” the group said.

Though Obama wasn’t present when Hoffa Jr. made his incendiary remarks, Obama noted the presence of the Teamsters union president during his speech. Other union bosses joining Obama at the rally were United Auto Workers President Bob King, AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka and SEIU President Mary Kay Henry.

http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/20110905/pl_dailycaller/teapartygrouptohoffaresign

namvet
09-05-2011, 08:26 PM
war on workers........what workers????

Jimmy Hoffa Jr what happened to your daddy???

malloc
09-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Videos

I'm not sure what you are trying to say posting those videos, but I was saying that a new conservative revolution is taking place that is going to sweep at the polls in 2012. Hopefully we'll get more conservatives like Walker who will start busting up these unions. Union busting should be on the 2012 platform, followed by an educational campaign highlighting the fact that unions are not the saviors and martyrs most history textbooks make them out to be.

Another thing I noticed about those videos: It never happens in a right to carry state! At least I've never seen a video of anything like this in Arizona, Texas, or the Carolinas for instance.

namvet
09-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Obastard proud of mobster bastard

LxdK26bQFCo

ironhorsedriver
09-06-2011, 08:58 AM
It will not fire up all the workers, many are appalled at this buffoon. I am a Union member, forced by closed shop agreement. We are as well a part of the teamsters, again forced. I do not agree with this Idiot, will vote Republican, and will voice my concerns to every co-worker I know. More agree with me than don't.
So bring it on Hoffa, after Obama, your next.

AmPat
09-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Hate Speech!!!:cool:

SaintLouieWoman
09-06-2011, 09:11 AM
This is going to be an ugly campaign, but the American people must get rid of Obama at the ballot box. He is showing his Chicago street thug creds more and more. He is not a president, he's a thug organizer. It's sad for our country.

AmPat
09-06-2011, 09:23 AM
This is going to be an ugly campaign, but the American people must get rid of Obama at the ballot box. He is showing his Chicago street thug creds more and more. He is not a president, he's a thug organizer. It's sad for our country.
He is the biggest stain on the country ever.
I thought the morals of BJ Klintoon could not be surpassed in depravity, I was wrong.
I thought I'd never see the USA elect a more incompetent president than Jimmah Malaise Carter, I was wrong.
I don't believe we can reverse the "progressive" damage done to this country, I pray I am wrong again.

namvet
09-06-2011, 10:47 AM
DNC Chair Dodges Questions on Hoffa

As Congress waits to hear President Obama's jobs plan later this week, the head of the Democratic National Committee dodged questions about labor union leader Jimmy Hoffa's contentious remarks about the Tea Party.

DNC chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz tried to deflect specific questions about Hoffa's comments, in which he told a crowd in Detroit that America faced "a war on workers, you see it everywhere - it is the Tea Party," and urged the crowd to "take these son-of-a-bitches out." Hoffa made the comments while introducing President Obama.

'I know you'd like to focus on language - that's not what the American people are focused on," Wasserman-Schultz told "Fox and Friends" Tuesday. "The American people are focused on job creation."

The DNC chair has previously been vocal about calling for civil political rhetoric, in the wake of the shooting of her friend and colleague Rep. Gabby Giffords last year.

"I think all of us need to be more careful about the words that we choose to use," she told CBS in January.

But when pressed on Hoffa's rhetoric, Wasserman-Schultz fired back, "are you kidding me? Really? You take a walk with me to some of the Tea Party rallies."

"How many times have you called out coarse language at Tea Party rallies on this network?" she later asked host Gretchen Carlson. "Almost never."

The White House has, so far, not commented on Hoffa's remarks. President Obama had also called for civil discourse in the wake of Giffords' shooting, urging Americans to speak "in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds" at a memorial service for the shooting victims.

Wasserman-Schultz declined to comment further on Hoffa's remarks on Tuesday.

"The American people, like President Obama understands, want us to focus on working together - when I went home, my constituents asked me to come back to Washington and help continue to get this economy turned around," she said. "That's my official response."

Read more: http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/09/06/dnc-chair-hoffa-are-you-kidding-me-0#ixzz1XBSXScDc

AmPat
09-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Little DUmmy Debbie is a loathsome hypocrite. The leftist (state controlled) media will not point this out.

lacarnut
09-06-2011, 05:09 PM
She is a lying sack of shit like Obama and most of the turds in DC.