PDA

View Full Version : Everything is lost?

redwhit1
05-28-2008, 06:24 PM
I know there must be a million and one bugs going on but here's another:

The system did not recognize me at all - not by old name (redwhit) or email. When I hit the "contact us" button, I couldn't send the message because there was no image for image verification. I created this new account, hope that's okay.

Will I be stuck with this new account or will stuff be coming in as it comes in?

jendf
05-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I believe Rob is working on restoring the old database. There are a ton of bugs that will need to be worked out.

We're all just hanging in there in the meantime.

megimoo
05-28-2008, 07:11 PM
I know there must be a million and one bugs going on but here's another:

The system did not recognize me at all - not by old name (redwhit) or email. When I hit the "contact us" button, I couldn't send the message because there was no image for image verification. I created this new account, hope that's okay.

Will I be stuck with this new account or will stuff be coming in as it comes in?Give it a while they are trying to re_load the database from the crashed drive.It looks like SARA has his old post count back !

OwlMBA
05-28-2008, 07:34 PM
I hope we can get our ranks and post counts back, if nothing else. I dont want to be lumped in with all the noobs!

Jumpy
05-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I hope we can get our ranks and post counts back, if nothing else. I dont want to be lumped in with all the noobs!

Who are you?

OwlMBA
05-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Who are you?

Blow me! :p:D

gator
05-29-2008, 08:54 AM

We will give Rob afew days to see if he can restore the old database. If not I will manually input your start date and your post count if you would like.

Sonnabend
05-29-2008, 09:41 AM
Mine too if possible, please.