PDA

View Full Version : Eyelids disagreement on Veterans Thread

Eyelids
06-06-2008, 06:22 PM
i thought there was no politics here? megimoo should be ashamed of himself for exploiting a really brave and heroic man.

lacarnut
06-06-2008, 08:06 PM
i thought there was no politics here? megimoo should be ashamed of himself for exploiting a really brave and heroic man.

STFU -----PUNK

NoPartisanHacks
06-07-2008, 11:31 AM

How so?

megimoo
06-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Patriotism you little liberal twerp,do you actually know the difference ?I love the way you critters slide the little "for exploiting a really brave and heroic man" crap in front of you to avoid any flack,You haven't a shred of Patriotism in your hard little soul Eyeball !

Eyelids
06-07-2008, 04:42 PM
How so?

" Sadly, in today's military he would have been court marshalled for lying about his age, then the defeatocrats would have made him a poster boy UN claiming Pres Bush was now enlisting child soldiers... "

Trying to make a point on the grave of a dead hero, what a pathetic excuse for an American megimoo is.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Trying to make a point on the grave of a dead hero, what a pathetic excuse for an American megimoo is.

So where'd you serve?

Phillygirl
06-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Fight it out here if you like. Keep the Vet forum clean, please.

gator
06-08-2008, 02:44 PM
So where'd you serve?

Probably the same place you did.

Eyelids
06-08-2008, 02:55 PM
So where'd you serve?

fuck off aussie. we dont have compulsory military service in america.

Phillygirl
06-08-2008, 02:56 PM

No, we don't. Those that serve are generally amongst the most honorable in our country.

gator
06-08-2008, 03:00 PM
No, we don't. Those that serve are generally amongst the most honorable in our country.

I am sure the assclown knows about the study that showed the people that join the military are better educated and come from wealthier families than him and his fellow assclowns that didn't serve.

Phillygirl
06-08-2008, 03:06 PM
I am sure the assclown knows about the study that showed the people that join the military are better educated and come from wealthier families than him and his fellow assclowns that didn't serve.

You give him more credit than I.

megimoo
06-08-2008, 03:29 PM
You give him more credit than I.
Maybe the little liberal critter is confused and developmentally challenged ?

The sign next to the little green spot that says Veterans is for Veterans matters like people who have served with honor in the American military,got it ?

When a Veteran wins the CMH (medal of honor) it is a very big deal for some people who love America and Winning the Medal Of Honor isn't political by any stretch of the imagination ,OK so far ?

A kid like Eyeball who has never been exposed to the concept of military honor and is ignorant in maters patriotic is a very frightening example of what could be in store for America in the future .

gator
06-08-2008, 04:02 PM
A kid like Eyeball who has never been exposed to the concept of military honor and is ignorant in maters patriotic is a very frightening example of what could be in store for America in the future .

He is just another worthless little piece of shit that has no concept of duty or honor. There are too many of them in our country. They are selfish little dickwads who mostly are not good enough to serve in the armed forces.

I feel sorry for the little worms. They live pathetic lives.

Here is a picture of some of our troops serving in a far away place. I wouldn't trade one of them for ten thousand little shits like Eyeball. He is not worthy enough to clean the latrines for any of these real men.

He will never know what it is like to be a real man. He will only know sorriness.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/Enayer/egregsplatoonkorea.jpg

MrsSmith
06-08-2008, 04:43 PM

You are a prime example of the reason we should.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 06:00 PM
fuck off aussie. we dont have compulsory military service in america.Neither do we. Your point is?

Probably the same place you did.

Oh, excrpt I did serve. Not in the military, but I did serve. About fifteen years worth.

gator
06-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Oh, excrpt I did serve. Not in the military, but I did serve.

Yea, you are a real friggin hero.

Phillygirl
06-08-2008, 06:37 PM

He never claimed to be a hero, Gator; he merely claimed to serve his country.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 06:44 PM

Says the man who shoves his military service in the face of every member, who claims moral clarity whilst abusing his position as an admin, who cowardly and repeatedly smears the character of others and doesnt have the guts or integrity to back down and apologise when he is clearly out of line.

I never claimed to be a hero. Ever. I said I served. I did.

Then again, to you, the only service that counts is in the military, nothing else matters. Far as I am concerned, I'm the one with moral clarity, you're the one that treats everyone with contempt.

You called me a coward. You smear the character of men you have never met based on a spurious "measurement of courage" then claim to have "moral clarity".

Moral clarity to me means having the guts to admit when you are wrong. Something you will never do.

gator
06-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Says the man who shoves his military service in the face of every member, who claims moral clarity whilst abusing his position as an admin, who cowardly and repeatedly smears the character of others and doesnt have the guts or integrity to back down and apologise when he is clearly out of line.

I never claimed to be a hero. Ever. I said I served. I did.

Then again, to you, the only service that counts is in the military, nothing else matters. Far as I am concerned, I'm the one with moral clarity, you're the one that treats everyone with contempt.

You called me a coward. You smear the character of men you have never met based on a spurious "measurement of courage" then claim to have "moral clarity".

Moral clarity to me means having the guts to admit when you are wrong. Something you will never do.

In this respect you are no different than Eyelids. You just smile a little more. Whe the time came you and Eyelids made the same decision, to do nothing.

God bless you both.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 06:53 PM
You just smile a little more. Whe the time came you and Eyelids made the same decision, to do nothing.

And as you know from past discussions, and as you chose not to state in that post, I tried three times and was turned down.

God bless you both.

Get medical help, Gator, your memory is going. Or is it a case of selective memory?

gator
06-08-2008, 07:03 PM
And as you know from past discussions, and as you chose not to state in that post, I tried three times and was turned down.

Get medical help, Gator, your memory is going. Or is it a case of selective memory?

I know the excuse you dreamed up after being called on it. The truth of the matter is you didn’t have it in you to serve your country.

Of course nowadays that country did the old cut and run from combat in Iraq after electing a Left Wing government so what difference does it really make?

I think it would be just best for you to stay out of discussions like this. You have interesting opinions on many other topics but when you go and start making comments about other people's lack of military service you are threading on thin ice, know what I mean?

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 07:10 PM

:eek:Oh, you didn't!:pToo cold, Big Dog!;)

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 07:14 PM
I know the excuse you dreamed up after being called on it. The truth of the matter is you didn’t have it in you to serve your country.

So not content with calling me a coward, you now call me a liar as well?

Of course nowadays that country did the old cut and run from combat in Iraq after electing a Left Wing government so what difference does it really make?

And you know that close to 1000 troops remain, plus our navy, plus advisors. Nice try and wrong.

I think it would be just best for you to stay out of discussion like this.

I think it would be best for you to now apologise for calling me a liar.

You have interesting opinions on many other topics but when you go and start making comments about other people's lack of military service you are threading on thin ice, know what I mean?

When you make comments on other peoples integrity, the parable about glass houses and stones comes to mind.

You remind me of Al Gore..neither he nor you practise what they preach.

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Now you say you're lonely
You cry the whole night through
Well, you can cry me a river, cry me a river
I cried a river over you

:D:D:D

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 07:23 PM
Logans Papa has a thing for Julie London? :confused:

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Naw, just a thing for public bitch slapping.;)

megimoo
06-08-2008, 07:36 PM
He is just another worthless little piece of shit that has no concept of duty or honor. There are too many of them in our country. They are selfish little dickwads who mostly are not good enough to serve in the armed forces.

Here is a picture of some of our troops serving in a far away place. I wouldn't trade one of them for ten thousand little shits like Eyeball. He is not worthy enough to clean the latrines for any of these real men.

He will never know what it is like to be a real man. He will only know sorriness.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/Enayer/egregsplatoonkorea.jpg

The real pride of America !!

gator
06-08-2008, 07:56 PM
So not content with calling me a coward, you now call me a liar as well?

Most cowards are also liars, don't you know?

djones520
06-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Most cowards are also liars, don't you know?

So sayeth the master of moral clarity, so it must be.

The only thing I've seen that could be sadder then your posts in this thread is loganspapa being your little puppet boy cackling at every remark you make.

Honestly Gator, how sad do you have to be to attack Sonna like this? I have zero doubt in my mind about this mans attempts to serve his country in the military.

Tell me. Do you go stand outside of MEPs offices and spit on the people who are medically disqualifed as they leave the building? Cause thats all your doing right now.

BSR
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM

The only thing I've seen that could be sadder then your posts in this thread is loganspapa being your little puppet boy cackling at every remark you make.

Honestly Gator, how sad do you have to be to attack Sonna like this? I have zero doubt in my mind about this mans attempts to serve his country in the military.

Tell me. Do you go stand outside of MEPs offices and spit on the people who are medically disqualifed as they leave the building? Cause thats all your doing right now.

Well said. Sonnabend cant be faulted for being rejected 3 times from the military. He tried to give his service to his country, and that's good enough for me.

gator
06-08-2008, 09:06 PM

I don't think our Aussie friend ever made it to the "MEPS" station myself but if you want to believe him then be my guest.

gator
06-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Well said. Sonnabend cant be faulted for being rejected 3 times from the military. He tried to give his service to his country, and that's good enough for me.

Hi story was different a year ago but if you want to believe him then be my guest.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Most cowards are also liars, don't you know?Not being a coward, and being more of a man and fifteen times the human being you will ever be, no.

Hi story was different a year ago but if you want to believe him then be my guest.No, this is exactly what I said previously. My exact words were that I went to the Army, Navy and Air Force, and on the second visit to a recruiter I was told to not come back.

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Okay Gator, riddle me this. Why would I lie?

djones520
06-08-2008, 10:02 PM
Okay Gator, riddle me this. Why would I lie?

Especially when you could just say you have served. It's easy enough to dig up info on posers in the US Military, but how would we go about doing that for the Australian Military?

Goldwater
06-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Or maybe he actually did serve and this is all some elaborate ploy!

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 10:08 PM
Especially when you could just say you have served. It's easy enough to dig up info on posers in the US Military, but how would we go about doing that for the Australian Military?

Here (http://www.defence.gov.au/)

Or maybe he actually did serve and this is all some elaborate ploy!

Sadly, no..

megimoo
06-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Here (http://www.defence.gov.au/)

Sadly, no..I was just reading over the brochure for the Royal Australian Navy Submarine Service. Do you have females on your subs ?

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 10:53 PM
Yes, we do

(I had to look that up :D)

megimoo
06-08-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, we do

(I had to look that up :D)I had an idea during your tete-a-tete with LogansPapa .
You could invite him to surfing lessons out side of the nets at Manly Beach in Sydney for a few days !

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 11:09 PM
I has an idea during your tete-a-tete with LogansPapa .
You could invite him to surfing lessons out side of the nets at Manley Beach in Sydney for a few days !

If you do a Google search on recent California great white attacks you'll see that 'the man in the grey suit' is no stranger to our surf - and we don't need any pussy nets to paddle out either.:cool:

Sonnabend
06-08-2008, 11:14 PM
You could invite him to surfing lessons out side of the nets at Manly Beach in Sydney for afew days !

Megimoo, I would never do that. I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing :eek: :eek:

Cruelty to animals is against the law here :p :p

megimoo
06-08-2008, 11:44 PM
If you do a Google search on recent California great white attacks you'll see that 'the man in the grey suit' is no stranger to our surf - and we don't need any pussy nets to paddle out either.:cool:I was referring to hammer heads, those critters show a preference towards argumentative old men !

LogansPapa
06-08-2008, 11:53 PM
I was referring to hammer heads, those critters show a preference towards argumentative old men !

Pfffft. Hammerheads. Great whites call them homos.:p

megimoo
06-08-2008, 11:56 PM
Megimoo, I would never do that. I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing :eek: :eek:

Cruelty to animals is against the law here :p :pHe could star in an new exhibit at the shark museum and there is no danger of cruelty as Hammerheads have the capacity to gulp great chunks of meat ! It could be like the old Roman games , You could even wear a toga and rule over the event !

megimoo
06-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Pfffft. Hammerheads. Great whites call them homos.:pHammerheads are known maneaters,Great whites only get confused if a man is paddling on the surface on a surf board like a seal . Seal are one of their main food source.

Sonnabend
06-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Hammerheads are not native to this area and are rarely seen. Great whites, Grey Nurse and others are more common here. Hammerheads do live here..but the majority of attacks are almost all great whites or others. I cannot remember the last hammerhead attack.

megimoo
06-09-2008, 12:06 AM
Hammerheads are not native to this area and are rarely seen. Great whites, Grey Nurse and others are more common here.There are pictures in the shark meseum at Manly beach showing men in boats pulling dead hammerheads out of the outer nets at Manly !

Sonnabend
06-09-2008, 12:13 AM
That's "Manly" beach :p

Link please?

megimoo
06-09-2008, 12:16 AM

Link please?No link, all from my memory when I was a young man !

LibraryLady
06-09-2008, 12:43 AM
I read in the Manly daily that three Hammerheads were spotted 200m of Manly Beach on the weekend and had to be chased off by the lifesavers. They are certainly around.
http://www.sydneyangler.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=960
4/18/06

Everybody out!

30 January 2008

Beachgoers flee the water at Manly yesterday.

HUNDREDS of swimmers were sent scrambling out of the water at North Steyne Beach yesterday when a shark was sighted about 200m from the shoreline.

The shark alarm sounded about 1pm after a local surfer spotted the shark, believed to be about 6ft. It was seen about 200m from the shore near the stormwater pipe on North Steyne Beach.

It was the second time the alarm has been sounded this season.

Manly Council beach supervisor Lee Burnes confirmed the sighting.

Yesterday there were a couple of hammerheads seen off North Head in a feeding frenzy. Mr Brown said it could have been a hammerhead spotted at Manly as they skim the surface while other sharks tend to swim further below. "I've seen bull sharks and bronze whalers out feeding where they won't get hassled by boats," he said. "There were a couple of bull sharks in a feeding frenzy off Bull Head yesterday, which sounds dramatic
http://www.manlydaily.com.au/article/2008/01/30/8491_news.html

Lots of hits but not a lot of clear information.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 12:49 AM

I cant wait to be their boss.

Sonnabend
06-09-2008, 01:01 AM
http://maven.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/hell-frozen-over.jpg

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 01:47 AM
They learned "Military Honor". Oh wow, talk about something no employer anywhere gives two shits about.. especially in a place like Chicago where people actually care about success.

AlmostThere
06-09-2008, 02:01 AM
They learned "Military Honor". Oh wow, talk about something no employer anywhere gives two shits about.. especially in a place like Chicago where people actually care about success.

I've read some of your posts where at the end, I think "What a fucking idiot!". You've outdone yourself with this one.

Sonnabend
06-09-2008, 02:43 AM
I've read some of your posts where at the end, I think "What a fucking idiot!". You've outdone yourself with this one.

Right little charmer, isnt he?

AmPat
06-09-2008, 04:14 AM

Link please?

Are there any "Girly" Beaches?:o:D

Constitutionally Speaking
06-09-2008, 06:07 AM
I cant wait to be their boss.

So you are going to try the typical Democrat tactic of discrimination and harrassment against them???

Zathras
06-09-2008, 06:54 AM
Right little charmer, isnt he?

Sounds like he's denegrating the military to me...isn't that a bannable offence here?

BSR
06-09-2008, 08:31 AM
Sounds like he's denegrating the military to me...isn't that a bannable offence here?

It would be if the rules were enforced.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 08:37 AM

Sounds to me like he's just being stupid. He is probably right that in the liberal world of academia honorable military service doesn't mean much. Their loss. Employers that are actually worth a damn do care about a prospective employee's military service.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 09:52 AM
No in the real world of academia military service doesnt mean much. I have classmates who are in ROTC or just getting out of the military and into college and they openly admit they screwed up. I have 4 years on them for jobs that require a college education (ahem. any job worth getting), so I get a pretty sizable head start.

I actually thought about joining the military, but when recruiters couldnt keep their story straight from one visit to the next I left with a really sinking impression about how they do things. The eventual realization I came to was if you want to take orders you join the military and if you want to create you go to college. Obvious exceptions both ways.

gator
06-09-2008, 10:02 AM
No in the real world of academia military service doesnt mean much. I have classmates who are in ROTC or just getting out of the military and into college and they openly admit they screwed up. I have 4 years on them for jobs that require a college education (ahem. any job worth getting), so I get a pretty sizable head start.

I actually thought about joining the military, but when recruiters couldnt keep their story straight from one visit to the next I left with a really sinking impression about how they do things. The eventual realization I came to was if you want to take orders you join the military and if you want to create you go to college. Obvious exceptions both ways.

I don't think you know much about the real world.

I worked for a Fortune 20 company that hired tens of thousand vets. I hardly knew anybody in the Management ranks that weren't vets.

You don't have to be a little prick and make up stories about how your friends regret going into the military. We call them "Bouncy Tales" here on CU. They may fly over at DU but we understand them to be BS over here.

You are a shitass for not serving your country during a time of war. That selfishness makes you unworthy of respect by decent people. You are allowed to live in this country without serving but that right was paid for by the blood of real men and women. Men and women that you are not worthy to shine their boots.

Rebel Yell
06-09-2008, 10:07 AM

Classmates? Don't you mean pupils or students? You're the first teacher I've ever heard refer to them as classmates, unless........ You're not a teacher!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I'll post it again...
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii59/Cane_Nation/Fear-1.jpg

LogansPapa
06-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Geez gator, tell us how you really feel. ;)

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 10:10 AM

Academia isn't exactly the real world.

megimoo
06-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Are there any "Girly" Beaches?:o:DSome Australian's call all girls Sheilas .Don't know if there is a beach named 'Sheilas' but there could be !

They have some of the most beautiful woman in the world living there and for the most part they want to move to America,but maybe not so much now with the high prices !

Zafod
06-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Fuck, you guys gave this shitbag 7 pages worth?

He is the kind of asshole who warrents a swing or two from a 1 ton bottle jack on a rope and be done with it.

Eyelids, I would scuff you till you smoked bitch.

megimoo
06-09-2008, 11:04 AM
It would be if the rules were enforced.Just a little more rope is all that it will take and Sara will zap him with the bamstick !
The little critter ought to be a real prize for American freedom and honor when he is ripe and all grown.
I wounder what his major was,Psychology no doubt or maybe he's an English major.
Na it was most likely Animal Husbandry/Animal Science from one them there farm
schools so as he can be a shepherd and be near his sheep !

BSR
06-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Just a little more rope is all that it will take and Sara will zap him with the bamstick !
The little critter ought to be a real prize for American freedom and honor when he is ripe and all grown.
I wounder what his major was,Psychology no doubt or maybe he's an English major.
Na it was most likely Animal Husbandry/Animal Science from one them there farm
schools so as he can be a shepherd and be near his sheep !

liberal studies is my guess. As useless as he seems to be.

AmPat
06-09-2008, 11:20 AM

Your "obvious exceptions" noted, I went to college before you could spell it. I graduated and joined the military where I give and take orders (and "create").

I realize you have much growing up to do but try to be a little more open minded before you completely embarrass yourself.

Going to college and joining the military are not mutually exclusive endeavours.

SarasotaRepub
06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Eyelids is a fun chew toy ladies and gents, have at him. ;):D

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 12:45 PM
There are three distinct choices to make when you get out of HS:

1. Workforce
2. College
3. Military

I chose #2, and I'm quite content with my decision. I have friends who chose #1 and #3 and are happy with their situations much the same way I am. Not everyone needs to join the military to be an American, thats a load of shit if I've ever heard it.

Gator, I dont need your opinions as a member of the custodial staff. You sweep and mop the floors which is important nonetheless but prohibits you from passing judgment on those who walk on the ground you so dutifully scrub. I'm pretty sure you do your job with lots of honor, and thats greatly appreciated amongst your mouth-breathing associates.

Rebel Yell
06-09-2008, 12:49 PM

1. Workforce
2. College
3. Military

I chose #2, and I'm quite content with my decision. I have friends who chose #1 and #3 and are happy with their situations much the same way I am. Not everyone needs to join the military to be an American, thats a load of shit if I've ever heard it.

Gator, I dont need your opinions as a member of the custodial staff. You sweep and mop the floors which is important nonetheless but prohibits you from passing judgment on those who walk on the ground you so dutifully scrub. I'm pretty sure you do your job with lots of honor, and thats greatly appreciated amongst your mouth-breathing associates.

Are you a teacher or a student? What's your major?

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 12:53 PM

1. Workforce
2. College
3. Military

What the hell are you babbling about?

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Are you a teacher or a student? What's your major?

Wow you must've missed it. I'm a student and I'm not telling you guys my major.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 12:55 PM
What the hell are you babbling about?

Simple people have simple jobs.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Simple people have simple jobs.

Are you saying that he's a janitor?

BSR
06-09-2008, 12:59 PM

Dont want to be called on it when you make one up and cant come up with the right answers?.. I see what your doing.

noonwitch
06-09-2008, 01:01 PM

Although not too many military vets end up as social workers, a couple have ended up over the years in my office. They get a certain status for being vets, and are higher up on hiring/promotion lists. One vet I remember was a particularly good worker-she could deal with pretty much any situation that you could think of coming up in children's services.

I had a friend who was in ROTC in college. She was a good student, and people trusted her. When they needed a roommate for a girl from Japan with a domineering and overprotective father, they put her in a room with the ROTC girl, because they knew that the father would like and respect her (which he did, when he came to visit). Then again, I went to public schools, a public university and I work in the public sector, and there's no prevailing anti-military mentality in any of those places.

My best friend in high school enlisted in the Navy after graduation-she was rejected for the Naval academy, because she had eyesight issues, but did become an officer through other means (ROTC, also). She was a straight A honor student in high school, and from what I read at Classmates.com, highly successful in business since leaving the military.

The military never appealed to me, and obviously it doesn't appeal to you, but it is not fair to say that those who serve instead of going right to college end up 4 years behind you. They are able to take classes on base and online while serving, and get degrees or trade certification while serving. There are some fields where the best education you can get is through the military-like aviation.

gator
06-09-2008, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=Eyelids;5519]There are three distinct choices to make when you get out of HS:

1. Workforce
2. College
3. Military

If you are not a turd you could do more than one with choice number two being a part of it.

It is obvious from your post that you are too chickenshit to join the miltary.

Gator, I dont need your opinions as a member of the custodial staff. You sweep and mop the floors which is important nonetheless but prohibits you from passing judgment on those who walk on the ground you so dutifully scrub. I'm pretty sure you do your job with lots of honor, and thats greatly appreciated amongst your mouth-breathing associates

What the hell are you talking about?

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 01:05 PM
I dont think that part of my post was very complicated. Maybe you should've, gasp, gone to college?

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 01:06 PM
and theres no anti-military feelings in the public sector, I think its met more and more with indifference. Somebody isnt going to be hired on the basis of military service in most fields.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:11 PM
and theres no anti-military feelings in the public sector, I think its met more and more with indifference. Somebody isnt going to be hired on the basis of military service in most fields.

Do they teach you punctuation at that fancy college of yours?

Stupid employers will ignore military service. Smart ones will not.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 01:12 PM

Stupid thing to say. If you have two people applying for the same job and one comes from a military background you dont just slam the door shut on the other perosn.

LibraryLady
06-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Somebody isnt going to be hired on the basis of military service in most fields.

Another example of how ignorant you are.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Stupid thing to say. If you have two people applying for the same job and one comes from a military background you dont just slam the door shut on the other perosn.

No, but the military person just got some points that the other person did not.

LogansPapa
06-09-2008, 01:17 PM

Sorry. :o

I always give the former military (or presently in the reserves) preference in hiring. Something about not having to teach them to wipe their own asses - just after hire on. Again, sorry.:cool:

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Sorry. :o

I always give the former military (or presently in the reserves) preference in hiring. Something about not having to teach them to wipe their own asses - just after hire on. Again, sorry.:cool:

Even if he didn't have the good fortune to have mommy and daddy pay for him to go to State University? Shocking, I tell you...just shocking!! :cool:

BSR
06-09-2008, 01:25 PM

This coming from a kid who has no experience in the working world. How about you finish college, then try getting a job. Then people might not mock you..

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
This coming from a kid who has no experience in the working world. How about you finish college, then try getting a job. Then people might not mock you..

You are much more optimistic about Eyelids' future than I.

Rebel Yell
06-09-2008, 01:28 PM

Wow, I thought you told us earlier that you were a teacher posting between classes. Which one is it?

BSR
06-09-2008, 01:31 PM
You are much more optimistic about Eyelids' future than I.

Oh I dont think he can actually follow through. I actually dont think he is in or has ever gone to college.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh I dont think he can actually follow through. I actually dont think he is in or has ever gone to college.

I don't think being employed is going to change Eyelids status as a mockable target.

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Wow, I thought you told us earlier that you were a teacher posting between classes. Which one is it?

He admitted afterwards that was a lie. Allegedly his posting here is a grand experiment to show that republicans are racists.

gator
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM
He admitted afterwards that was a lie. Allegedly his posting here is a grand experiment to show that republicans are racists.

I found a picture of him on Google.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/bigbang01/it_takes_all_types_18.jpg

BSR
06-09-2008, 01:39 PM

Well I need to sit down for a moment, that surprised me.. :rolleyes:

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 01:53 PM

I've worked since I was 16. Get serious.

BSR
06-09-2008, 01:55 PM

No, you had jobs here and there. You werent a full-time worker with a career. Get some help.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 02:00 PM
Typical CU Post:

Liberal jackass, you dont know the meaning of <honor/respect/meaningless unquantifiable trait usually related to the military>, if you werent such a pussy and served in the military you would understand.

If you were like THESE guys:
http://subjunctive.net/images/2005/rapping-soldiers.jpg

ermmmhhmmm bad example how about these guys:
http://i.pbase.com/u49/202mpco/large/38467327.150_01e.jpg

thats more like it. except for the two darkies.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 02:01 PM
No, you had jobs here and there. You werent a full-time worker with a career. Get some help.

I think its pretty shitty to fault a college student for not having a career.

BSR
06-09-2008, 02:06 PM

I think its pretty shitty a kid who isnt even old enough to buy a drink thinks he has more knowledge and knows more about the world than people who served in the military, or went straight into a profession.

No amount of money mommy and daddy can throw at your college education will buy you the common sense that you need.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
I think its pretty shitty a kid who isnt even old enough to buy a drink thinks he has more knowledge and knows more about the world than people who served in the military, or went straight into a profession.

No amount of money mommy and daddy can throw at your college education will buy you the common sense that you need.

Who said I'm not old enough to drink? And I pay for my own college education thank you very much.

BSR
06-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Who said I'm not old enough to drink? And I pay for my own college education thank you very much.

Way to change the point, junior. :rolleyes:

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Way to change the point, junior. :rolleyes:

Let me guess.. I'm "wet behind the ears"?

megimoo
06-09-2008, 02:15 PM
Is not having a mind ok ?

megimoo
06-09-2008, 02:17 PM
Who said I'm not old enough to drink? And I pay for my own college education thank you very much.Are you out 'Street Walking' again ??

BSR
06-09-2008, 02:17 PM

You havent even found the water yet...

Phillygirl
06-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Typical CU Post:

Liberal jackass, you dont know the meaning of <honor/respect/meaningless unquantifiable trait usually related to the military>, if you werent such a pussy and served in the military you would understand.

Looks like 4 black guys to me. Nothing wrong with that. You seem to want to push the racist meme.

megimoo
06-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Typical CU Post:

thats more like it. except for the two darkies.If you ran your liberal, anti American Military Mouth in front of those guys I'll bet they would kick your skinny little ass into the middle of next week !

gator
06-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Typical CU Post:

Each one of them are real American men and you are a friggin pussy. You aren't fit to shine their boots.

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Each one of them are real American men and you are a friggin pussy. You aren't fit to shine their boots.

Oh the angles I could take with this one.

Zafod
06-09-2008, 03:54 PM
People, eyelids is just a little college kid getting off on the attention.
He has no idea what it is to serve or the pride one can feel for their country.
He is a red diaper baby plain and simple.

Everyone in his little world probably holds a good amount of contempt for him.
Based on his posts I cant see why :rolleyes:

Rebel Yell
06-09-2008, 03:56 PM
People, eyelids is just a little college kid getting off on the attention.
He has no idea what it is to serve or the pride one can feel for their country.
He is a red diaper baby plain and simple.

Everyone in his little world probably holds a good amount of contempt for him.
Based on his posts I cant see why :rolleyes:

He must be a product of affirmative action. he gangbager just found the internet at the college that gives him a free ride to maintain their tax status. Yeah, I said it!!!!!!!!!!!

Take whatever angle you want with that one.

AlmostThere
06-09-2008, 04:22 PM
" Sadly, in today's military he would have been court marshalled for lying about his age, then the defeatocrats would have made him a poster boy UN claiming Pres Bush was now enlisting child soldiers... "

Either you know nothing of the military or you like to stir shit. I'd be willing to wager good money that a person who lied about their age in order to enlist during war-time would not be subjected to a military trial. If still under age when discovered, sent home. If of age when discovered, probably asked if they wanted to enlist legally.

Another fact you might want to take home from this is that a military trial is a court-martial not a court marshall. That was a glaring clue you had no idea of what you were talking about.

megimoo
06-09-2008, 04:28 PM
Either you know nothing of the military or you like to stir shit. I'd be willing to wager good money that a person who lied about their age in order to enlist during war-time would not be subjected to a military trial. If still under age when discovered, sent home. If of age when discovered, probably asked if they wanted to enlist legally.

Another fact you might want to take home from this is that a military trial is a court-martial not a court marshall. That was a glaring clue you had no idea of what you were talking about.Go easy, she is only twelve and hasn't yet ovulated !

AlmostThere
06-09-2008, 04:37 PM
You are a prime example of the reason we should.
What the hell? Eyelashes is definitely not a man (or whatever) I'd want to depend on to defend this country. I've been out since 76. Send my rusty old butt back before trusting that punk.

Zathras
06-09-2008, 05:24 PM

Yeah, we can all see how you would spin the truth of what Gator posted about your worthless, lying ass. Liberals are good at making up falsehoods to suit their needs.

Odysseus
06-09-2008, 05:42 PM

Yes, you could turn it into yet another racial issue, or you could just stop baiting everyone here. This is a conservative site. If you don't like it here, there are sites where you can post to like-mnded folks who will agree with everything that you say, which is a good thing, because when they disagree with you, they revoke your membership and tombstone your comments. We don't.

Now, could the comment about the death of a MOH recipient have been made without reference to the Democrats and their defeatist agenda? Yes. Was Megimoo pushing the envelope? Yeah, he was, but in an era when those who are accused of disgracing the uniform are household names, wouldn't it be nice if the political opposition and the media devoted just one-tenth of the attention that they focused on the bad actors to genuine heroes? Here's an exmple of what I'm talking about: I'm sure that you can name the stars of the top ten movies currently at the metroplex, and I know that you are aware of Haditha, Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, but can you, without Googling it, tell me the names of the four men who were awarded the Medal of Honor during this war?

The news has been politicized. It sucks, but such is the nature of life in a hyperpartisan age.

lacarnut
06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Do they teach you punctuation at that fancy college of yours?

He writes like Michelle Obama also. Must be his ebonics upbringing.

BSR
06-09-2008, 07:40 PM
He writes like Michelle Obama also. Must be his ebonics upbringing.

Sadly, Michelle Obama is worse.. This guy is just an idiot.

Sonnabend
06-09-2008, 07:50 PM
Difference is,even in the Antarctic, Michelle will have her husband for company.

Eyelids will have a deck of cards :D:D:D

AmPat
06-09-2008, 08:43 PM

Wow, one year's experience. Now get back on fries before you burn them.

djones520
06-09-2008, 10:04 PM

I've got more then 6 years of on the job experience as a Meteorologist in the military. I've forecasted for situations all over the world. Japan, Korea, various Stans, the entirety of the S.E. United States. I've been trained to operate in some of the most stressful environments in the world, with minimal tools. On top of just my normal job, I've been trained to be a supervisor and a leader through programs that other countries beg to send their military through.

Now take that person who went to college the day I enlisted. They spent the next 4 years at school learning less then what the Air Force taught me in 6 months. After my training, I spend 3 and a half years honing my skills while their still in school. At the 4 year point, they hit the job market, unsure about how to truly forecast, and now have to find a job. In the mean time, I'm getting to the point where I'm becoming an NCO, and assuming leadership duties. I'm also finishing my batchelors degree in meteorlogy, since the Air Force had already granted me over 100 college credits in training. I was able to leisurely finish my degree taking 1 or 2 classes a semester.

Now where at the 6 year point. My enlistment is up. I've had 6 years practical experience. I'm a trained and certified supervisor. I hold the same level degree that my counterpart has. I've served in warzones, honed my forecasting skills when forced to deal with remarkably small amounts of data, and have proven myself time and time again in high stress situations that can result in peoples deaths.

He's been on the job market for 2 years, has little practical experience, and over all has never really been trusted with high level material regarding the job because of how new to the game he still is.

We both apply for the same new job. Who do you think is going to get it?

People who join the military do not start behind the curve. They get extremely valuable experience that employers do look for, most often outshining people who spend that 4 years at college.

SarasotaRepub
06-09-2008, 10:12 PM
You're wasting your time Jim, Eyelids doesn't want to hear that.

AlmostThere
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
I've got more then 6 years of on the job experience as a Meteorologist in the military. I've forecasted for situations all over the world. Japan, Korea, various Stans, the entirety of the S.E. United States. I've been trained to operate in some of the most stressful environments in the world, with minimal tools. On top of just my normal job, I've been trained to be a supervisor and a leader through programs that other countries beg to send their military through.

Now take that person who went to college the day I enlisted. They spent the next 4 years at school learning less then what the Air Force taught me in 6 months. After my training, I spend 3 and a half years honing my skills while their still in school. At the 4 year point, they hit the job market, unsure about how to truly forecast, and now have to find a job. In the mean time, I'm getting to the point where I'm becoming an NCO, and assuming leadership duties. I'm also finishing my batchelors degree in meteorlogy, since the Air Force had already granted me over 100 college credits in training. I was able to leisurely finish my degree taking 1 or 2 classes a semester.

Now where at the 6 year point. My enlistment is up. I've had 6 years practical experience. I'm a trained and certified supervisor. I hold the same level degree that my counterpart has. I've served in warzones, honed my forecasting skills when forced to deal with remarkably small amounts of data, and have proven myself time and time again in high stress situations that can result in peoples deaths.

He's been on the job market for 2 years, has little practical experience, and over all has never really been trusted with high level material regarding the job because of how new to the game he still is.

People who join the military do not start behind the curve. They get extremely valuable experience that employers do look for, most often outshining people who spend that 4 years at college.

So you're the one to blame for this damn drought. :p

MrsSmith
06-09-2008, 10:21 PM

Actually, that is exactly what my son's employer did...he interviewed a couple other guys first, then my kid. He asked him about previous experience, my kid answered with a "sir" on the end of the sentence. The guy asked which branch of service, then hired my kid on the spot. :D He made him assistant manager in 6 months, put him in charge of a branch store a couple months later.

Believe it or not, you don't learn much in college that applies to real life. :D

Eyelids
06-09-2008, 11:38 PM

Another fact you might want to take home from this is that a military trial is a court-martial not a court marshall. That was a glaring clue you had no idea of what you were talking about.

I didnt make the post I was quoting....

Zeus
06-10-2008, 12:03 AM

Hire the college guy. At least he has an excuse for predicting the weather wrong :p

My ex & I had numerous experience vs education discussions. My ex holding a masters degree naturally esposed education was the better pick because after all they have proven they know the subject matter. I dissagreed saying experience is the proof of ability a college degree just shows someone is learned in Theory not practical application.

Zathras
06-10-2008, 01:12 AM
And I pay for my own college education thank you very much.

You need to get a refund. You've overpaid for the crap education you received.

Zeus
06-10-2008, 01:27 AM
"PLEASE HELP ME WIN, BUT IF I CAN NOT, LET ME BE BRAVE IN THE ATTEMPT"

Don't know why but for some unknown reason that just came to mind. Won't elaborate on where it comes from lest someone take it the wrong way.

jeskibuff
06-10-2008, 06:59 AM
They learned "Military Honor". Oh wow, talk about something no employer anywhere gives two shits about.. especially in a place like Chicago where people actually care about success.Too bad people like you are too stupid to realize that the ability to pursue life, liberty and the pursuit of of happiness (a.k.a. "success") would not be possible if men with that military honor you obviously despise hadn't made their tremendous sacrifices. You get a free ride on their backs, then spit in their faces after they get you to where you want to go. You are truly an ungrateful, selfish low-life, but the great thing about that is that those very qualities will make your existence on this planet very miserable. While others will be happy and content because they treat their fellow man with respect and dignity, you will always wonder why life is so hard for you. You'll never give any thought to the possibility that your misery is your own doing, as you only have the capacity to blame others for your failings. Such is the fate of liberals.

Loogie
06-10-2008, 09:23 AM
I missed this place when it was down, and didn't realize it was back under a new address!

I see the fine CU folks are still bitch-slapping liberals with remarkable skill. LOVE this place!

My old name was "Bob." Been busy--have a beautiful 19 day old son. Wonderful!

On-topic: I'll second jeski's remarks.

megimoo
06-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I missed this place when it was down, and didn't realize it was back under a new address!

I see the fine CU folks are still bitch-slapping liberals with remarkable skill. LOVE this place!

On-topic: I'll second jeski's remarks.Welcome back Loogie,and while you are here take a swipe at our resident piñata Eyeballs .
Most piñata are filled with sweets and/or toys but ours is unfortunately filled with Liberal crap !

Zeus
06-10-2008, 10:53 AM

Bob is a cool name . Loogie is to laverne & Shirley. On second thought Hauck a loogie is German for who gives a shit or something like that,no. :p

WB Bob.

Phillygirl
06-10-2008, 11:00 AM

Welcome back Loogie Bob! And congrats on the newbie to the family!!

MrsSmith
06-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Hire the college guy. At least he has an excuse for predicting the weather wrong :p

My ex & I had numerous experience vs education discussions. My ex holding a masters degree naturally esposed education was the better pick because after all they have proven they know the subject matter. I dissagreed saying experience is the proof of ability a college degree just shows someone is learned in Theory not practical application.
Mr Smith and I have had similar discussions before. He has an Associates, a Bachelors, and 2 Masters...and was working toward his PhD when his divorce derailed the attempt. He also teaches college, so is very much in favor of the college route.

I have one lowly little Associates of Science...but make more than his base salary every year. It drives him crazy.

Of course, for 'lid's sake, I must add that Mr Smith is absolutely excellent at what he does, and fully deserves to be paid much, much more...unlike quite a few college grads. :D

AlmostThere
06-10-2008, 10:49 PM
"PLEASE HELP ME WIN, BUT IF I CAN NOT, LET ME BE BRAVE IN THE ATTEMPT"

Don't know why but for some unknown reason that just came to mind. Won't elaborate on where it comes from lest someone take it the wrong way.

I don't see that here. It's one of the most inspiring quotes and for someone to take it wrong would require one screwed up world view. And I do know where this quote originates.

asdf2231
06-11-2008, 12:51 AM

No... You are a douche bag.

:)

Zathras
06-11-2008, 01:03 AM

:)

Now why did you have to insult douche bags like that???

Zeus
06-11-2008, 01:08 AM
Mr Smith and I have had similar discussions before. He has an Associates, a Bachelors, and 2 Masters...and was working toward his PhD when his divorce derailed the attempt. He also teaches college, so is very much in favor of the college route.

I have one lowly little Associates of Science...but make more than his base salary every year. It drives him crazy.

Of course, for 'lid's sake, I must add that Mr Smith is absolutely excellent at what he does, and fully deserves to be paid much, much more...unlike quite a few college grads. :D

Not to brag but I make my ex's annual income in about 3 months. I drunked out of college 2 times. Not everyone is cut out to be an academian nut.

not knocking the ex's education either. She finished a 18 month masters program in something like 8 months. She was working fulltime & pregnant at the time also. i was laid up in a half body cast at the time so I couldn't do much but set around wishing I could scratch my back. I learned the hard way the falling don't hurt the sudden stop is a bitch though.

megimoo
06-11-2008, 08:52 AM

:)Hey I just noticed you got your post count back,How come ??

MrsSmith
06-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Not to brag but I make my ex's annual income in about 3 months. I drunked out of college 2 times. Not everyone is cut out to be an academian nut.

not knocking the ex's education either. She finished a 18 month masters program in something like 8 months. She was working fulltime & pregnant at the time also. i was laid up in a half body cast at the time so I couldn't do much but set around wishing I could scratch my back. I learned the hard way the falling don't hurt the sudden stop is a bitch though.

A college education can be a wonderful thing. It can also be totally unnecessary. Hard work is far more likely to pay off than a degree, especially one backed with a lousy attitude. (I'll name no names... :D) However, I will say that several of the best techs I've worked with have military educations...which count for as much, or more, than a degree. :)

megimoo
06-11-2008, 10:11 AM
A college education can be a wonderful thing. It can also be totally unnecessary. Hard work is far more likely to pay off than a degree, especially one backed with a lousy attitude. (I'll name no names... :D) However, I will say that several of the best techs I've worked with have military educations...which count for as much, or more, than a degree. :)
A degree is just for openers unless you work in a degree mill then it's a necessary .
Most young engineers fresh from expensive technical colleges like CalTek, MIT or Harvard are heavy into some program language with little or no Physics or Engineering background so they take up space .

When they have worked on several large systems projects with people who know what they are doing then they are starting to haul their own water and may start doing some good work.

Loogie
06-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah, "hauk a loogie" or however the heck it is spelled was the inspiration for "Loogie."

I don't hauk loogies...but the term "Bob-a-Loogie" has an interesting ring, eh?

Thanks for the welcome back!

Hey Eyelids...don't make us enucleate your balls...

Shannon
06-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey I just noticed you got your post count back,How come ??

It's a conspiracy.

megimoo
06-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Yeah, "hauk a loogie" or however the heck it is spelled was the inspiration for "Loogie."

I don't hauk loogies...but the term "Bob-a-Loogie" has an interesting ring, eh?

Thanks for the welcome back!

Hey Eyelids...don't make us enucleate your balls...Allready taken .
bobaloogie@aol.com
!

Elspeth
07-07-2008, 11:22 PM

Why would you listen to this pathetic young man about any military topic?

My uncle served in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange over there. He was never able to have kids. That kind of sacrifice is something that McCain understands, not Obama.

Cute story, doesn't mean McCain should be president. In fact any responsible voter would not let that have any bearing on their decision.

'Nuff said.

Odysseus
07-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Why would you listen to this pathetic young man about any military topic?

We don't. We correct his misinformation whenever he presents it, otherwise it would stand.

AlmostThere
07-08-2008, 12:48 AM

Not to brag, but my current wife makes a shitload more than most people. :D

John
07-08-2008, 05:09 AM
'C' is for COOKIE and COOKIE is for ME! YAAAAY! I LIKE CANDY!!!

Where did this little mouth-breather come from? Seriously, which one of you guys gave this Forrest Gump CU's URL? How many times do I have to remind you guys that this is not the place to bring Jerry's kids. Keep the window lickers helmeted and strapped into the short bus bound for Chuck E. Cheese . We've got topics to discuss here, and I prefer my topical discussions to contain a little less drool.

All kidding aside Eyelids, you are a stupid, stupid person. I don't have anything against the mentally challenged, but I have plenty against those who choose to be mentally challenged through willful ignorance. The only logical conclusion that explains your asinine behavior is that your mother didn't knock enough smarts into you when she had the chance. That's a damn shame, because now you are our problem. I don't mean just this board's problem, but America's problem. You are a disgrace to our country, our heritage and our way of life.

So to your waterheaded way of thinking honor, discipline, respect, courage, etc. are unquantifiable meaningless traits that employers shouldn't or don't care about? These traits boil down to one thing:

A [person] who has learned the lessons the [military] teaches will always do the right thing, even when no one is watching him, and even if the personal costs are great.

Employers sure as hell care about that. Men with Honorable Discharges all ready have the bonafides to prove they've learned the lessons the military taught them. How about you? Do you have those kinds of credentials? The kind of credentials that say, "This man can be trusted."? No you don't.

That leads me to my final point. The real reason you are vehemently against the military and the men & women who serve is because of your own insecurity. You were too scared to join up and go off to war. Therefore, in order to feel better about your own cowardice, you have to scoff at those who have the courage you don't have. I'm sure you'll have thousands of other reasons you didn't join up, but I know they are all bullshit and so do you. You didn't join because you didn't have the courage. So now you attempt to degrade the service of others because you wish you had the balls to do it yourself and you can't see yourself as inferior to those who did have the balls.

All sorts of people don't join the military, and it doesn't make them cowards. However, you didn't join the military, you don't support it, and you badmouth it every chance you get. That screams penis envy like nothing else.

FlaGator
07-08-2008, 06:46 AM

And now you do the same by describing the peron as a dead hero in order to justify you position. Pot meet kettle.

LogansPapa
07-08-2008, 10:20 AM

On that precise subject, you, Sir, need to look in the mirror. You will find yourself lacking.:cool:

Odysseus
07-08-2008, 12:24 PM
On that precise subject, you, Sir, need to look in the mirror. You will find yourself lacking.:cool:

I would call this a case of the pot calling the kettle black (Or African-American, in deference to Eyelids' sensibilities), but Sonna actually has guts, not to mention moral clarity. This is more of a case of the pot calling the china platter black.

And now you do the same by describing the peron as a dead hero in order to justify you position.

That's why the left insists on reminding us of the exact number of casualties sustained in Iraq, so that they can manipulate the feelings of the public for our honored dead in order to undermine what they died for. It's a despicable tactic.

LogansPapa
07-08-2008, 12:29 PM
I would call this a case of the pot calling the kettle black (Or African-American, in deference to Eyelids' sensibilities), but Sonna actually has guts, not to mention moral clarity. This is more of a case of the pot calling the china platter black.

The matter of which I speak is between the Australian and myself. So save your bucket of Texas bullshit for something that even remotely concerns you, Major.

biccat
07-08-2008, 12:36 PM
The matter of which I speak is between the Australian and myself. So save your bucket of Texas bullshit for something that even remotely concerns you, Major.
I love it when people who hate the troops yet pretend to respect their service talk about honesty.

You just can't make this kind of stuff up.

Zafod
07-08-2008, 02:24 PM

You posted it in a open public forum and the Major commented.
Now stop being a whiny bitch.

Zafod
07-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Where did this little mouth-breather come from? Seriously, which one of you guys gave this Forrest Gump CU's URL? How many times do I have to remind you guys that this is not the place to bring Jerry's kids. Keep the window lickers helmeted and strapped into the short bus bound for Chuck E. Cheese . We've got topics to discuss here, and I prefer my topical discussions to contain a little less drool.

All kidding aside Eyelids, you are a stupid, stupid person. I don't have anything against the mentally challenged, but I have plenty against those who choose to be mentally challenged through willful ignorance. The only logical conclusion that explains your asinine behavior is that your mother didn't knock enough smarts into you when she had the chance. That's a damn shame, because now you are our problem. I don't mean just this board's problem, but America's problem. You are a disgrace to our country, our heritage and our way of life.

So to your waterheaded way of thinking honor, discipline, respect, courage, etc. are unquantifiable meaningless traits that employers shouldn't or don't care about? These traits boil down to one thing:

Employers sure as hell care about that. Men with Honorable Discharges all ready have the bonafides to prove they've learned the lessons the military taught them. How about you? Do you have those kinds of credentials? The kind of credentials that say, "This man can be trusted."? No you don't.

That leads me to my final point. The real reason you are vehemently against the military and the men & women who serve is because of your own insecurity. You were too scared to join up and go off to war. Therefore, in order to feel better about your own cowardice, you have to scoff at those who have the courage you don't have. I'm sure you'll have thousands of other reasons you didn't join up, but I know they are all bullshit and so do you. You didn't join because you didn't have the courage. So now you attempt to degrade the service of others because you wish you had the balls to do it yourself and you can't see yourself as inferior to those who did have the balls.

All sorts of people don't join the military, and it doesn't make them cowards. However, you didn't join the military, you don't support it, and you badmouth it every chance you get. That screams penis envy like nothing else.

Best post in the whole stupid thread. :D
Thanks John. :)

LogansPapa
07-08-2008, 02:26 PM
Now stop being a whiny bitch.

Pfffffttt!

Zafod
07-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Pfffffttt!

Good boy, now sit.
Roll over....good boy.

Odysseus
07-08-2008, 07:43 PM

This is a public thread. If you have a problem with people responding to your comments, send a private message. Until then, be advised that vulgar, hypocritical, bigoted bullies concern me, and I do not suffer them gladly.

Sonnabend
07-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by LogansPapa http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/images/twisteddark/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=17420#post17420)

I only have one regret. That your parents never knew what contraceptives were for.

LogansPapa
07-13-2008, 12:49 AM
I only have one regret. That your parents never knew what contraceptives were for.

I wish - for your sake - what you posted mattered. But it doesn't. You're weak and it shows.

Zafod
07-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey sonna, the limp wrist is trying to puff up her chest at you.

Sonnabend
07-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I wish - for your sake - what you posted mattered. But it doesn't. You're weak and it shows

Nah, I usually aim for the softest spot...not that hard to find, actually. That lump on your shoulders is kinda obvious....

Zafod...yeah I know. I keep wondering when Milly Molly Mandy over there is going to hit me with her handbag. :p