PDA

View Full Version : Politics is War By Other Means: And The War Is On

megimoo
09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
In his book, "The Art of Political War," 1960s leftist-radical-turned-conservative David Horowitz wrote that politics is war by other means. He was right.

Just as America has failed to acknowledge that we are at war with radical Islam, too many conservatives have failed to come to grips with the fact that we are at war here at home with the Marxism of Barack Obama, the Congressional Black Caucus and labor unions. ......It has nothing to do with race at least not for conservatives and everything to do with ideology and power.

Obama has declared war on the traditions of the United States of America..... In his most revealing, unguarded moments he tells us who he really is...... Moments such as his encounter with Joe the Plumber, when he let slip that he believes in the redistribution of other people's wealth....

Or moments like his speech on race, when he threw his grandmother under the bus, calling her just a "typical white person."....

Or his radio interview from a few years ago, when he said that the Earl Warren Supreme Court of the 1950s and 1960s was not all that radical because it did not go beyond the interpretation of the Constitution as a document of restrictions on the power of what government could do to its citizens and redefine it as a document of what government must do for its citizens....... (As Reagan was fond of quoting Jefferson, A government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take everything you have.)

This Labor Day weekend, Obama revealed himself again, twice, once in an understated, almost subliminal way and once in a way that should remind all of us that he and his minions view this as a war, even if we fail to do so.

The subtle reference was a slip of the presidential tongue..... Obama was speaking to a pro-union crowd in Detroit over the weekend when he said this: "I think putting money back in the pockets of working families is the best way to get demand rising because that means business is hiring..... That means the government that means that the economy is growing..... Oops. Another Joe the Plumber moment.

Then there were the remarks of Jimmy Hoffa, Jr., head of the Teamsters Union, who told the same crowd in his introduction of Obama, "We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers...... And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war...... The one thing about working people is we like a good fight...... And you know what? ...They've got a war with us, and there's only going to be one winner...... It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America........We're going to win that war!"

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/2011/09/06/patton-the-war-is-on/?subscriber=1

AmPat
09-06-2011, 07:17 PM
The one thing about working people is we like a good fight...... And you know what? ...They've got a war with us, and there's only going to be one winner...... It's going to be the workers of Michigan and America.......Yeah, you Union retards sure did win that scorched earth war in Michigan. Congratulations, your reward is Detroit,,,enjoy your trophy.:cool:

megimoo
09-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah, you Union retards sure did win that scorched earth war in Michigan. Congratulations, your reward is Detroit,,,enjoy your trophy.:cool:

I'm beginning to think that this idiot Obama is planning to put up a fight rather than leave office peacefully when he loses the election..He must know that he has little or no chance so what does he have to lose .

He will pull out the stops and pull every illegal dirty trick to win.....Chicago style down and dirty is how they play the game where he comes from...The Unions will provide the muscle and the Black Panthers will provide the fire power at the polls...The cops are all union so we wont get any help from them...If it does happen it will lead to a civil war before its over..

Chuck58
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
I just hope, come election day, that we've got people at the polls actually doing something. How many illegal aliens will be registered and try to vote? I wonder how many dead they'll resurrect, and how late some polls will stay open to accommodate some democratic areas. That's just on election day.

This is promising to be a dirty, nasty, maybe even violent campaign time. The other side is seeing what was almost theirs slip away, and I don't think they'll go down easily.

AmPat
09-06-2011, 08:03 PM
I'm beginning to think that this idiot Obama is planning to put up a fight rather than leave office peacefully when he loses the election..He must know that he has little or no chance so what does he have to lose .

He will pull out the stops and pull every illegal dirty trick to win.....Chicago style down and dirty is how they play the game where he comes from...The Unions will provide the muscle and the Black Panthers will provide the fire power at the polls...The cops are all union so we wont get any help from them...If it does happen it will lead to a civil war before its over..

I don't believe it'll go that far. If it did, the troops are predominantly Conservative and would not hesitate to defend the Constitution,,,if you know what I mean?