PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin REALLY IS a Social Conservative!

mike128
09-09-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm finally convinced now that Sarah Palin really IS a social conservative. I just finished watching this newly added video on YouTube which is an excerpt from the 2006 Alaska Gubernatorial Debate, and I will be officially voting for the McCain/Palin ticket this November.

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-B-OyQ-KI

I'll admit to being disappointed that Sarah Palin left out the social issues in her RNC acceptance speech, but after seeing that debate clip, I think can let that go. I guess I'm feeling psyched again! :)

Shannon
09-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Well thank goodness. I can now, finally, rest easy tonight.:rolleyes:

NonConformist
09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
The only reason Im considering voting for McCain is because of Palin. Not because I expect her to change McCains Quasi-Liberal stances as shes only a VP, but because Im looking at 2012 or 2016 and would very much like her to be the candidate as she is a true conservative and not a centrist liberal light the GOP is suddenly so fond off

lacarnut
09-09-2008, 08:20 PM
The only reason Im considering voting for McCain is because of Palin. Not because I expect her to change McCains Quasi-Liberal stances as shes only a VP, but because Im looking at 2012 or 2016 and would very much like her to be the candidate as she is a true conservative and not a centrist liberal light the GOP is suddenly so fond off

I would not write her off as a do nothing VP if McCain is elected Prez. She is a very strong and convincing gal with a lot of moxie conservative values. l

Zeus
09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I would not write her off as a do nothing VP if McCain is elected Prez. She is a very strong and convincing gal with a lot of moxie conservative values. l

I can see her in a position of curring favor & have lots of sway in policy issues. She in essence will be the President in waiting.

lacarnut
09-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I can see her in a position of curring favor & have lots of sway in policy issues. She in essence will be the President in waiting.

If McCain is elected, he will be smart to use her as a conduit for issues like lower taxes, energy policies, etc . She would be successful at taking issues that the Democratic Congress are against to the public like Ronald R. did. Unlike Bush, I think she enjoys a little confrontation. My kind of politician.

Zeus
09-09-2008, 08:47 PM
If McCain is elected, he will be smart to use her as a conduit for issues like lower taxes, energy policies, etc . She would be successful at taking issues that the Democratic Congress are against to the public like Ronald R. did. Unlike Bush, I think she enjoys a little confrontation. My kind of politician.

She is very matter-of-fact & unapologetic about issues she believes in. Strength of conviction, no PC or sugar coating required. Straight Talk.

Troll
09-09-2008, 08:59 PM
Sarah Palin REALLY IS a Social Conservative!

Yes, as I always say, "Eew Yuck" trumps conservative fiscal policies any day of the week.

mike128
09-09-2008, 09:16 PM
I just hope that John McCain's Supreme Court nominees get Sarah Palin's stamp of approval first.

Shannon
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I just hope that John McCain's Supreme Court nominees get Sarah Palin's stamp of approval first.

Ummm, yeah. You really are a friggin idiot. Please tell me that you are 16 or something.

PoliCon
09-09-2008, 11:19 PM
There's a thought. A kid. He's either a kid or a sock. I cannot believe that a real conservative is that ignorant.

mike128
09-10-2008, 02:16 AM
Ummm, yeah. You really are a friggin idiot. Please tell me that you are 16 or something.

There's a thought. A kid. He's either a kid or a sock. I cannot believe that a real conservative is that ignorant.
Who are the children hurling the insults on this thread? :rolleyes: But please don't stop! I want more insults and name-calling. I want the intelligent users on this forum to see just how smart and educated you both really are! ;)

LibraryLady
09-10-2008, 02:18 AM
mikey! It's way past your bedtime. Lights out.

JB
09-10-2008, 02:22 AM
I just finished watching this newly added video on YouTube which is an excerpt from the 2006 Alaska Gubernatorial DebateShe looks good in red, doesn't she?

Goldwater
09-10-2008, 05:49 AM

McCain would be president here remember? He is Theodore reincarnated.

PoliCon
09-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Who are the children hurling the insults on this thread? :rolleyes: But please don't stop! I want more insults and name-calling. I want the intelligent users on this forum to see just how smart and educated you both really are! ;)Oh yes. We're just throwing names and insults willy nilly. It has nothing whatever to do with your single minded insistence that tertiary issues are primary in importance. Mikie if you would just stop being such a caricature of a conservative - no one would have any problems.