PDA

View Full Version : White Castle Hates His Gut

megimoo
09-11-2011, 02:57 PM
A bigger seat -- it’s what he craves.

......A White Castle Fan Gets Shat On.....

A devoted, 290-pound White Castle fan is steaming mad at the fast-food chain, which he says repeatedly broke promises to make the booths in his local eatery bigger.....All stockbroker Martin Kessman wants is a place at the table. But when the 64-year-old walked into the White Castle in Nanuet back in April 2009 for his usual No. 2 combo meal, he got an unpleasant surprise.

“They’re stationary booths,” he told The Post. “I’m not humongous, [but] I’m a big guy. I could not wedge myself in.”....Mortified and in pain from smacking his knee into one of the table’s metal supports, Kessman limped out of the restaurant, and later penned a complaint to corporate headquarters.

“As I looked around the restaurant, I saw that there were no tables and chairs that could accommodate a person that merely wanted to sit down and eat his meal,” Kessman wrote.

Kessman claims he has no problem finding a place to take a load off at other fast-food places, and fits easily into airline seats.

White Castle replied with three “very condescending letters” -- and an offer that added insult to injury.

“In each letter was a coupon for three free hamburgers -- but the cheese was extra!” according to a lawsuit Kessman filed last week in Manhattan federal court.

But somehow, the humiliation didn’t dampen Kessman’s appetite for sliders at a discount.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/white_castle_hates_fatty_gut_UQk76R1S8Mbud5aMhaxD3 J

Novaheart
09-11-2011, 03:01 PM
Fixed tables and chairs belong in prisons, not restaurants.

noonwitch
09-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Fixed tables and chairs belong in prisons, not restaurants.

The only fast food I eat inside the restaurant is Taco Bell. All their restaurants have at least a few tables that have movable chairs, for the handicapped.

AmPat
09-12-2011, 10:05 AM
The only fast food I eat inside the restaurant is Taco Bell. All their restaurants have at least a few tables that have movable chairs, for the handicapped.

As soon as that meat-like matter is ID'd, I might eat at Taco Bell.:vomit: As for fast food in general; Chic Filet is about as far as I'll go.

Why doesn't the rotund Burger Boy bring his own chair?:confused:

djones520
09-12-2011, 10:26 AM
As soon as that meat-like matter is ID'd, I might eat at Taco Bell.:vomit: As for fast food in general; Chic Filet is about as far as I'll go.

I worked there for nearly three years. It is beef. 100% USDA Approved premium cut. Just finely ground.

linda22003
09-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Harold and Kumar managed to stay thin. :confused:

noonwitch
09-12-2011, 11:01 AM

We don't have Chick Filet in Michigan, yet. My Ohio relatives rave about it.