PDA

View Full Version : Europeans Make Me Laugh

NJCardFan
09-11-2011, 03:33 PM
Euros amaze me. They hate our country and are jealous of us so much that their hatred is pure emotion and lacking in merit. For example, last night in an online game I play, DC Universe Online, there was an organized memorial to those lost on 9/11. The memorial was organized on the game's official message boards to see if people would show up in game for this. The Euros threw a fit which I found funny because they play on different servers than we do in North America. But the Euro players decided it was appropriate to mock our patriotism. Hey, if you Euros hate your countries so be it. This has nothing to do with you. Then a few of them decided to list supposed atrocities at we Americans and what our "imperialism" has done around the world. Talk about hypocrites. If there are people on this earth who should not be casting aspersions at anyone based on any imperialism are Europeans because if they wanted, I can list their downfalls and believe me, it'd be a long list. Watching Euros melt down about American patriotism to me is a compliment. Especially coming from the English because if it weren't for us kicking their ass, we wouldn't have had the chance to become the greatest country on earth.

megimoo
09-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Euros amaze me. They hate our country and are jealous of us so much that their hatred is pure emotion and lacking in merit. For example, last night in an online game I play, DC Universe Online, there was an organized memorial to those lost on 9/11. The memorial was organized on the game's official message boards to see if people would show up in game for this. The Euros threw a fit which I found funny because they play on different servers than we do in North America. But the Euro players decided it was appropriate to mock our patriotism. Hey, if you Euros hate your countries so be it. This has nothing to do with you. Then a few of them decided to list supposed atrocities at we Americans and what our "imperialism" has done around the world. Talk about hypocrites. If there are people on this earth who should not be casting aspersions at anyone based on any imperialism are Europeans because if they wanted, I can list their downfalls and believe me, it'd be a long list. Watching Euros melt down about American patriotism to me is a compliment. Especially coming from the English because if it weren't for us kicking their ass, we wouldn't have had the chance to become the greatest country on earth.
The 'English' were most likely Pakistani transplanted English .They Hate America ...