PDA

View Full Version : Both Special Elections A Win

Apocalypse
09-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Its been called for both elections, both went Red. Now the excuseses and head exploding from the left will begin.

obx
09-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Excellent. I'll gather the razor blades and plastic bags so we can hand them out.

lacarnut
09-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Its been called for both elections, both went Red. Now the excuses and head exploding from the left will begin.

It was close in NY. However, in NV it was a blowout for the Repub. Just another dagger in the heart of Obama and the Democraps. They are going get their asses kicked in 012.

Apocalypse
09-14-2011, 12:25 AM
It was close in NY. However, in NV it was a blowout for the Repub. Just another dagger in the heart of Obama and the Democraps. They are going get their asses kicked in 012.
NY was a long shot at best. Its deep blue at a ratio of 3 - 1. So to have a blue district like that go red means the voters there are pissed with their party and sending a message.

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 12:31 AM
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):)

lacarnut
09-14-2011, 12:40 AM
NY was a long shot at best. Its deep blue at a ratio of 3 - 1. So to have a blue district like that go red means the voters there are pissed with their party and sending a message.

All the polls had the Repub ahead. The Democrat candidate made a fatal mistake by supporting gay marriage in a heavily Jewish district which really pissed them off. My hope in 012 is that Democraps hang their hat on this queer marriage crap. It not only pisses off the Jews but blacks also.

megimoo
09-14-2011, 01:29 AM
Presidential Job Approval

Gallup: 43% Approve - 50% Disapprove
Rasmussen: 45% Approve - 54% Disapprove
RCP Average: 44.0% Approve - 50.8% Disapprove

lacarnut
09-14-2011, 01:36 AM
Presidential Job Approval

Gallup: 43% Approve - 50% Disapprove
Rasmussen: 45% Approve - 54% Disapprove
RCP Average: 44.0% Approve - 50.8% Disapprove

I did not watch the Afro bitch's speech but it looks like it did him no good.

Chuck58
09-14-2011, 01:57 AM

The last I saw, it was 53% to 46%

In a district that's 3-1 democrat, that almost qualifies as a blowout. I can't wait to start reading the spin the dems will put on that loss. I'm sure they're thumbing the Excuse book to find something appropriate.

I don't think they expected to win Nevada, but NY ought to have been a shoo in. They dumped a lot of money into NY to keep that seat, over 700K to the Republicans 53K and still lost by 6 or 8 points.

marv
09-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Poor, poor, poor Firedawg Leak (http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/09/14/a-wipeout-of-democrats-in-two-congressional-special-elections/). The responses read like DU's......http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/avatars/laugher.gif

Starbuck
09-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Two more for the red side!

I don't know who was running in NY, but we all saw the absolute basket case the Dems were running in NV. Every time someone like her is defeated I try to believe that our system works

(I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie - I won't think about Debbie -