PDA

View Full Version : Wuts Fer Supper?

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 05:32 PM
Lamb chops, fried tators and a fresh salad with bleu cheese, tasty!

lacarnut
09-14-2011, 05:53 PM
I just finished up a late lunch at the Piccadilly restaurant. Had liver, au gratin potato's and turnip greens. It was yummy.. will have a ham & cheese finger sandwich later tonight.

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 05:59 PM
I bet Patriot is having boneless skinless chicken!:D

marv
09-14-2011, 06:22 PM
.......leftovers!

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 06:55 PM
.......leftovers!

Lobster, prime rib, pickled herring?:confused:

SaintLouieWoman
09-14-2011, 08:48 PM
I had a Flemings salad, Scottish salmon, some sort of scalloped potatoes in loaf form, asparagus in a yummy sauce, and creme brulee for dessert. I only took 3 teaspoons of the dessert and let SR have the rest of it. He had the same thing, but chose the filet mignon instead of the salmon. It was a wise choice---should have gotten the beef in a primarily beef restaurant.

And the best of it was it was free, just listened to a talk by an attorney and broker from Merrill Lynch. Hopefully they won't be too pushy in the follow up.

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 08:50 PM
I had a Flemings salad, Scottish salmon, some sort of scalloped potatoes in loaf form, asparagus in a yummy sauce, and creme brulee for dessert. I only took 3 teaspoons of the dessert and let SR have the rest of it. He had the same thing, but chose the filet mignon instead of the salmon. It was a wise choice---should have gotten the beef in a primarily beef restaurant.

And the best of it was it was free, just listened to a talk by an attorney and broker from Merrill Lynch. Hopefully they won't be too pushy in the follow up.

Ahh a Scottish salmon, that means you kilt it first!

patriot45
09-14-2011, 09:05 PM
I bet Patriot is having boneless skinless chicken!:D

Close! I had boneless skinless fish! Sauteed in butter. With blanched asparagus sauteed in butter and mushrooms boiled in butter!! :D

Oh yeah, back up to 240.:o

Rockntractor
09-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Close! I had boneless skinless fish! Sauteed in butter. With blanched asparagus sauteed in butter and mushrooms boiled in butter!! :D

Oh yeah, back up to 240.:o

Mmmm butter!:)

noworries
09-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Family had fried pork chops and mac and cheese all homemade baby let me eat dry toast and kept it down so far so good.
I thought morning sickness would be gone but no baby is loving making mommy and the toliet best friends.

marv
09-15-2011, 10:34 AM
.......leftovers!

Lobster, prime rib, pickled herring?:confused:

Skinless, boneless chicken breasts turned into chicken noodle soup......http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/avatars/yum.gif

The usual Christmas prime rib leftovers go into a hearty beef stew for New Years.

Lobster? Dip lobster in butter and it tastes like butter......:D

Rockntractor
09-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Pork ribs smoked all afternoon over hickory and peach wood, refried beans cooked in the smoker covered with bacon, green chilies and diced tomatoes, will melt cheese over the top to finish.

lacarnut
09-17-2011, 07:21 PM
I have already eaten. Rib-eye steak and cold slaw.

Might cook a ham tonight or wait till in the morning to bring over to my brother's. Our Sunday food feast, watching football and playing cards.

JB
09-17-2011, 07:48 PM
...Rib-eye steakA perfectly cooked bone-in rib-eye is one of the greatest steaks of all time.

Rockntractor
09-17-2011, 08:14 PM
The ribs were superb!:pig:

SarasotaRepub
09-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Boneless chicken breasts here tonight. SLW had some new way to make them and I'm sure they will be great! :D

Novaheart
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I went to the grocery store for Mom, and brought home a rotisserie chicken which we enjoyed with corn on the cob, three bean salad, and cucumbers in vinegar.

Rockntractor
09-17-2011, 09:45 PM
I went to the grocery store for Mom, and brought home a rotisserie chicken which we enjoyed with corn on the cob, three bean salad, and cucumbers in vinegar.

It is good of you to take care of your mother the way you do, I'm sure she appreciates it.:)

Novaheart
09-17-2011, 09:53 PM
It is good of you to take care of your mother the way you do, I'm sure she appreciates it.:)

My mom's a lot of fun. She's really smart and likes to argue. We have a long history of taking care of each other. God forbid anyone should hear us though, they would think that one or both of us is crazy.

SarasotaRepub
09-17-2011, 10:49 PM
SLW's chicken came out greyt! :D

SaintLouieWoman
09-17-2011, 11:54 PM
SLW's chicken came out greyt! :D
He's being kind. I made that balsamic chicken recipe posted in the recipe section. It was alright, but doubt if I'll make it again. The recipe called for too much vinegar.

Novaheart
09-18-2011, 12:04 AM
He's being kind. I made that balsamic chicken recipe posted in the recipe section. It was alright, but doubt if I'll make it again. The recipe called for too much vinegar.

When I first cut back on the salt, balsamic vinegar was my new best friend. I guess I wore it out, but since you mentioned it, I might try it as a dip for some blander things.

Novaheart
09-18-2011, 12:06 AM
Lamb chops, fried tators and a fresh salad with bleu cheese, tasty!

I could live on bleu cheese and crackers.

lacarnut
09-18-2011, 12:11 AM

I will second that.