Doc Savage
09-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Calling Patty O'Furniture

jinxmchue
09-10-2008, 10:21 AM
We need Amanda Huginkiss.

FDK
09-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Al K. Duh is getting awfully tired of signing chipmechment peitiotns that never ressilt in chimpeachment.

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 02:24 PM
So, when Eyelids signed Gnat's "Drill Now" petition that was bad???

Two sides. Same coin.

ralph wiggum
09-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I.P. Freely has signed multiple times.

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 02:47 PM
So, when Eyelids signed Gnat's "Drill Now" petition that was bad???

Two sides. Same coin.

Wrong, It's is a free country and you can voice your opinion either way. That is good. Two sides, different coints!

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Wrong, It's is a free country and you can voice your opinion either way. That is good. Two sides, different coints!

It's not a matter of "voicing your opinion." I have no problem with either side signing the other's petitions using funny names (although a think it's a bit childish, but there are a lot of childish people in this country). However, to express outrage when the other side does it to you when either doing it to the other side or not expressing that same outrage, is hypocrisy. And, of course, that's what we have here.

Both sides do it and both sides express outrage when the other does it to them.

Two sides. Same coin

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 08:14 PM
It's not a matter of "voicing your opinion." I have no problem with either side signing the other's petitions using funny names (although a think it's a bit childish, but there are a lot of childish people in this country). However, to express outrage when the other side does it to you when either doing it to the other side or not expressing that same outrage, is hypocrisy. And, of course, that's what we have here.

Both sides do it and both sides express outrage when the other does it to them.

Two sides. Same coin

Opinions are like assholes; everyone got one. What you think is childish might not be to someone else. Conversely, what you think is appropriate might be childish to someone else. Two side. Same coin!

One man's hypocrisy could be another man's truth. Two sides. Same coin.

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Opinions are like assholes; everyone got one. What you think is childish might not be to someone else. Conversely, what you think is appropriate might be childish to someone else. Two side. Same coin!

One man's hypocrisy could be another man's truth. Two sides. Same coin.

Ah, I see. "Our stuff" is important so when they do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "they're" bad. However, "their stuff" is stupid so when we do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "we're" good.

Why don't you look up the definition of hypocrisy?

JB
09-10-2008, 08:56 PM
...Did you sign Dennis's petition or not?

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Did you sign Dennis's petition or not?

Nah, but I didn't sign Gnat's as well. I think, like many here (at least when it comes to DU), that online petitions are silly. But, on the other hand, I find the sanctimonious attacks on Eyelids for signing Gnat's with funny names hypocrisy at its finest. From some of the finest purveyors of hypocrisy I've ever observed. :D

JB
09-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Nah, but I didn't sign Gnat's as well. I think, like many here (at least when it comes to DU), that online petitions are silly. But, on the other hand, I find the sanctimonious attacks on Eyelids for signing Gnat's with funny names hypocrisy at its finest. From some of the finest purveyors of hypocrisy I've ever observed. :DOf course.

However, I get behind any reason to beat up on lids. ;):p

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Of course.

However, I get behind any reason to beat up on lids. ;):p

Well, there is that! He's certainly no Pit Viper. :D

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Ah, I see. "Our stuff" is important so when they do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "they're" bad. However, "their stuff" is stupid so when we do things like make fun of it and sign petitions with funny names "we're" good.

Why don't you look up the definition of hypocrisy?

Your comprehension is lacking. Why don't you look up the definition of stupid?

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Your comprehension is lacking. Why don't you look up the definition of stupid?

Pretty weak, old man. Didn't you take your aricept today?

Hey, maybe I could respond with "I went to the jerk store today..." and be just as clever as you. Believe me, it's better if you take the pills every morning.

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 10:12 PM
Pretty weak, old man. Didn't you take your aricept today?

Hey, maybe I could respond with "I went to the jerk store today..." and be just as clever as you. Believe me, it's better if you take the pills every morning.

Not weak at all; your comprehension skills are pathetic. Your stupity is only exceeded by your insults; you are not clever at all. Someone that fabricates a youngish girl friend making buckets of money living with a 50's ish short egotistical bastard with a little man complex is very amusing. Tell us more about driving Ms Daisy and her getting a drivers license. Financing a BMW with a FICO below 700 would also be amusing.

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 10:16 PM
Not weak at all; your comprehension skills are pathetic. Your stupity is only exceeded by your insults; you are not clever at all. Someone that fabricates a youngish girl friend making buckets of money living with a 50's ish short egotistical bastard with a little man complex is very amusing. Tell us more about driving Ms Daisy and her getting a drivers license. Financing a BMW with a FICO below 700 would also be amusing.

That's nice, old man. Calm down, you don't want to hurt yourself. Now, why don't you tell me specifically how ranting against those that falsify signatures on certain petitions while laughing at others that do the same thing with other peititions is not hypocrisy. If you need to, you're certainly welcome to look up some of the terms before answering. And please, don't exert yourself as you become a bit incoherent when you're upset.

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 10:56 PM
That's nice, old man. Calm down, you don't want to hurt yourself. Now, why don't you tell me specifically how ranting against those that falsify signatures on certain petitions while laughing at others that do the same thing with other peititions is not hypocrisy. If you need to, you're certainly welcome to look up some of the terms before answering. And please, don't exert yourself as you become a bit incoherent when you're upset.

Like I have said before, I could eat a bowl of soup off your head. Who gives a hoot who signs what petition. I don't; you sound like a retard-ate with your idiocy regarding hypocrisy.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to exert yourself so that you don't get your ass kicked and mugged again by a couple of muzzie's. What a wimp you are, little man.

Cold Warrior
09-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Like I have said before, I could eat a bowl of soup off your head. Who gives a hoot who signs what petition. I don't; you sound like a retard-ate with your idiocy regarding hypocrisy.

Sounds like you are the one that needs to exert yourself so that you don't get your ass kicked and mugged again by a couple of muzzie's. What a wimp you are, little man.

That's nice, old man. So, if I read your post correctly, you're agreeing with me that those who rant against some but not against others for the same "offense" are hypocrites. Your position is that you don't really care, while I do. However, you're incorrect in that conclusion, as I don't really care either. I'm simply vastly amused by the sanctimonious hypocrisy.

But you really need to watch it, at your age, in terms of getting so worked up. If you take the aricept every morning and simply try to remain calm throughout the day, you'll be fine. Try a glass of warm milk.

lacarnut
09-10-2008, 11:20 PM
But you really need to watch it, at your age, in terms of getting so worked up. If you take the aricept every morning and simply try to remain calm throughout the day, you'll be fine. Try a glass of warm milk.

Tell you what; we can bet your standard $10,000 on who is in better physical shape (vital signs, operations, Rx's, etc) . I am spotting you around 15 years. Let's do it. Don't let you mouth overload your ass. After you lose, you might want to take a heaping tablespoon of Castor oil to blow all the crap out of you.

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Tell you what; we can bet your standard $10,000 on who is in better physical shape (vital signs, operations, Rx's, etc) . I am spotting you around 15 years. Let's do it. Don't let you mouth overload your ass. After you lose, you might want to take a heaping tablespoon of Castor oil to blow all the crap out of you.

That's nice. Be calm. We can certainly start a thread aboiut old people's health if you like and we can also bet on all sorts of good stuff. However, if we could stick to this thread's focus, and that's the extreme hypocrisy of a group of folks who condemn certain people's actions while, at the same time, performing the same actions themselves, it would be very good.

And if you take your aricept every morning, I'm sure you'll live a long and productive time yet. But you really do need to remain calm.

lacarnut
09-11-2008, 12:45 AM
That's nice. Be calm. We can certainly start a thread aboiut old people's health if you like and we can also bet on all sorts of good stuff. However, if we could stick to this thread's focus, and that's the extreme hypocrisy of a group of folks who condemn certain people's actions while, at the same time, performing the same actions themselves, it would be very good.

And if you take your aricept every morning, I'm sure you'll live a long and productive time yet. But you really do need to remain calm.

What's the matter Motor Mouth; afraid to take the bet. You are the one's that's physically and mentally handicapped. Tell us some more about your phantom g.f. and how many buckets of money she made today. What is your FICO score?? Give us all a laugh. No one believes that crap you are putting out. You really need to take a double dose of Castor Oil every night, and a daily dosage of Amitriptyline to control your depression .

BTW, I don't want to start a thread on health; I want to win your money, little man. Come on chump.

Sonnabend
09-11-2008, 05:10 AM
AHEM

I can Dome this. What say you?

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 07:36 AM
AHEM

I can Dome this. What say you?

Fine with me, but it's a shame to take advantage of the disabled.

Sonnabend
09-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Lacarnuts: CW is one thing but leave his g/f out of this. You know better.

Apologise and no more, thanks.

lacarnut
09-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Lacarnuts: CW is one thing but leave his g/f out of this. You know better.

Apologise and no more, thanks.

I am done with this mental cripple and this thread.

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 10:04 AM
I am done with this mental cripple and this thread.

Good. Now, can we perhaps get an answer to my original question which is, after all, very much on topic? In what way can supporting false signatures on liberal petitions while condemning the same actions by liberals on conservative petitions not be considered the most rank type of hypocrisy?

Phillygirl
09-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Gentlemen, your attention please. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=47793#post47793)

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Gentlemen, your attention please. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=47793#post47793)

My sentiments exactly, Counselor. If you'll note, each one of my posts in this thread has constantly returned to the thread topic, a conversation I would very much like to continue without any intrusions via personal attacks.