PDA

View Full Version : A Strange Thing Happening in the Media' - Liberals Have Concluded Obama's a 'Turkey'

megimoo
09-17-2011, 10:52 PM
As NewsBusters has been reporting, Barack Obama's sycophants in the press are really starting to lose that loving feeling....VIDEO....

Driving this point home was the "American Conservative's" Jim Pinkerton Saturday who said on "Fox News Watch," "There’s a strange thing happening in the media which is, I think, liberalism has sort of concluded that Obama is kind of a turkey, and they're sort of trying to distance themselves from him" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

JIM PINKERTON: There’s a strange thing happening in the media which is, I think, liberalism has sort of concluded that Obama is kind of a turkey, and they're sort of trying to distance themselves from him....... Carville is a great example of this........... It's not that they’re Republicans, it’s not that they like Republicans any better........... We'll get to that later.......... It’s that when you see, for example, Ron Suskind, who’s a well-known author, no conservative as far as I can tell, talking about what a feckless and ineffective economic policy President Obama has enacted........... He can't even keep track of his own treasury secretary.......... Something is breaking loose in terms of the liberal lockstep.
SNIP
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/09/17/pinkerton-there-s-strange-thing-happening-media-liberals-have-conclud