PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Woman Runs for President of France

megimoo
09-23-2011, 02:12 AM
A BURQA-WEARING Frenchwoman has declared her intention to run for the presidency against Nicolas Sarkozy.

Kenza Drider styles herself the Freedom Candidate.....Her campaign literature shows her in her full veil standing in front of a line of police - an act made illegal by French legislation banning the burqa in public in April.....Mrs Drider declared her unlikely candidacy yesterday, part of a movement mounting an attack on the new law....."When a woman wants to maintain her freedom, she must be bold," she said

President Sarkozy argues the veil imprisons women. Polls show most French people support the ban, which authorities estimate affects fewer than 2,000 women. Mrs Drider declared her candidacy in Meaux, the city east of Paris run by senior conservative MP and Sarkozy ally Jean-Francois Cope.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news/Burqawearing-Muslim-woman-to-run.6841083.jp

COMMENTS:
Maybe Sarkozy can have Dominique Strauss-Kahn, get into her Burqa and molest her..?:cool:

djones520
09-23-2011, 02:17 AM
That comment is pretty disgusting. A prime example of why I'm glad to not have anything to do with FR, assuming it's not your own.

Sonnabend
09-23-2011, 02:25 AM
It isn't a FR comment, or if it is, I can't find a link to the FR thread on this topic. Perhaps Megi can clarify.

djones520
09-23-2011, 02:33 AM
It isn't a FR comment, or if it is, I can't find a link to the FR thread on this topic. Perhaps Megi can clarify.

Neither could I, and the original link has no comments section either. Guess I shouldn't be suprised that Megi thinks there is something cool about sexually assualting women. :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
09-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Megi...take a couple of days off. :rolleyes: