PDA

View Full Version : Maxine Waters: Republicans Eat Obama’s Food, Drink His Beer, Then ‘Try to Kill Him’

megimoo
09-23-2011, 02:48 AM
Congresswoman Maxine Waters offered some advice for President Barack Obama Thursday: It’s time to drop the Super Bowl parties and beer summits with the Republicans and stand up and fight them..... Speaking at a Congressional Black Caucus legislative conference in Washington, the California Democrat said Obama’s “been very nice” in his negotiations with Republicans, but now he needs to fight harder..... “He’s been on the other side of the aisle talking with people. ...... He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/maxine-waters-republicans-eat-obamas-food-drink-his-beer-then-try-to-kill-him/

COMMENTS:

His Food...Where does she think the money to buy the Food and beer comes from ?

fettpett
09-23-2011, 04:28 AM
has Maxine been getting reality mixed up with fiction? :eek:

I'm sure our Song of Ice and Fire fans will get it....

RW for a hint ;) lol

djones520
09-23-2011, 05:47 AM
Did he actually partake of the salt and bread???

AmPat
09-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Congresswoman Maxine Waters offered some advice for President Barack Obama Thursday: It’s time to drop the Super Bowl parties and beer summits with the Republicans and stand up and fight them..... Speaking at a Congressional Black Caucus legislative conference in Washington, the California Democrat said Obama’s “been very nice” in his negotiations with Republicans, but now he needs to fight harder..... “He’s been on the other side of the aisle talking with people. ...... He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/maxine-waters-republicans-eat-obamas-food-drink-his-beer-then-try-to-kill-him/

COMMENTS:

His Food...Where does she think the money to buy the Food and beer comes from ?

"Dat's Obama muny. He be rich and he gonna gib all usins sum dat Obama bucks."

namvet
09-23-2011, 08:57 AM
no BFD. she just missed another shock therapy treatment

Tipsycatlover
09-23-2011, 09:42 AM
She's been to too many parties in Los Angeles.

lacarnut
09-23-2011, 10:28 AM
He’s invited them up to the White House to have beer. He’s invited them to come and watch the Super Bowl games,” Waters said, as reported by The Hill. “He’s done all of that, and when they eat his food and drink his beer and leave, then they go and try to kill him .”

She will ratchet it up the next time and accuse Repubs of wanting to lynch Obummer.

Bailey
09-23-2011, 11:23 AM
It's not his beer or food if it was paid for with government funds.

NJCardFan
09-23-2011, 08:36 PM
There is a word I'd like to use for Waters but forum rules prohibit it but if there is a true definition of that word, she is it.

DumbAss Tanker
09-23-2011, 09:01 PM
Oh person-of-color, please.

:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
09-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Oh person-of-color, please.

:rolleyes:

I take it I need to explain it to you. If so, just ask. Actually, I'll let Chris Rock explain...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4