PDA

View Full Version : Girl Names

noworries
09-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Help ladies and men I need some good girl names before we find out what the baby is on the 12th of October

Articulate_Ape
09-27-2011, 01:08 AM
Dustbunny Sunshine?

noonwitch
09-28-2011, 09:48 AM
My sister named her second daughter Sophia. It's a good name, and not very common. It means "Holy wisdom" in greek, it is somewhat exotic, and Sophie is a good nickname.

Hawkgirl
09-28-2011, 05:33 PM
My sister named her second daughter Sophia. It's a good name, and not very common. It means "Holy wisdom" in greek, it is somewhat exotic, and Sophie is a good nickname.

It is very common right now...in the top 10.

My daughter's name is Elizabeth. My choices for her were Katharine, Katelyn, Elena or Alessandra.

SaintLouieWoman
09-28-2011, 11:50 PM
It is very common right now...in the top 10.

My daughter's name is Elizabeth. My choices for her were Katharine, Katelyn, Elena or Alessandra.

I love Elizabeth, my grandmother's name and my middle name. My grandbaby's name is Liliana or Lili (that's what they call her). I think it's a pretty name.

Another cute little name is Gwen. Rebecca is another nice, traditional name.

Novaheart
09-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Edith

Henrietta

Mamie-Belle

Alice

Martha

Gwendolyn

fettpett
10-03-2011, 01:56 PM
http://www.babynames.com/

Iris, Harper (was going to be my youngest daughters name till I decided Leigha fit better), Amelia, Ivy, Lydia, Alyssa, Cleo

noonwitch
10-10-2011, 04:27 PM
You could go with biblical names: Rachel, Sarah, Ruth, Naomi, Abigal, Lydia, Mary, and others.

Or Shakespearean names: Beatrice, Rosalind, Cecilia, Olivia-just use names from the comedies or histories, not from the tragedies. I name my pets from Shakespeare's characters.

Rockntractor
10-10-2011, 05:25 PM
I love Elizabeth, my grandmother's name and my middle name. My grandbaby's name is Liliana or Lili (that's what they call her). I think it's a pretty name.

Another cute little name is Gwen. Rebecca is another nice, traditional name.

My favorite goat is named Rebecca, she is a real sweety!

Rockntractor
10-10-2011, 05:26 PM
http://www.babynames.com/

Iris, Harper (was going to be my youngest daughters name till I decided Leigha fit better), Amelia, Ivy, Lydia, Alyssa, Cleo

I always pictured you as a Celia.

noworries
10-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Thank you everyone for all the great suggestions we decided on Rebekah Grace if it is a girl.
Two more days till we find out and I am starting to feel almost human:D

wannaberocker
03-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Haley, i always loved that name.