PDA

View Full Version : Nurse 'kissed and groped mental health patient after revealing hospital Ann Summers p

Rockntractor
09-29-2011, 03:47 AM
A nurse at a secure psychiatric hospital kissed and groped a patient and told him intimate details about items staff had bought at an Ann Summers party, a hearing was told yesterday.
Valerie Hugo Photo: CENTRAL NEWS

By Murray Wardrop

8:20AM BST 27 Sep 2011

Valerie Hugo, 59, allegedly began an “inappropriate relationship” with the paranoid schizophrenic detainee, who was being held after being convicted of committing grievous bodily harm.

The Nursing and Midwifery Council heard that colleagues became aware of their intimacy after it emerged that the patient knew exactly what sex toys they had ordered from the adult shop Ann Summers.

A subsequent investigation into their relationship revealed that Mrs Hugo had allegedly kissed the patient on more than one occasion and “fondled” him.

It is claimed that the pair spent more than 34 hours a week on the phone to each other during a seven-week fling after she gave him her mobile and home telephone numbers.

Hugo also accepted gifts from the violent offender, wrote him letters, and frequently discussed sex with him while working as his care co-ordinator at the medium-security Coastlands unit at Northgate Hospital in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, it is alleged.
Read More>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8790995/Nurse-kissed-and-groped-mental-health-patient-after-revealing-hospital-Ann-Summers-party-secrets.html

Novaheart
09-29-2011, 10:32 AM
" at an Ann Summers party"

????? Who cares?

djones520
09-29-2011, 10:34 AM
" at an Ann Summers party"

????? Who cares?

It gives the setting. Ann Summers parties are where "adult toys" are sold.

Novaheart
09-29-2011, 08:49 PM
It gives the setting. Ann Summers parties are where "adult toys" are sold.

Thanks for warning me. I was guessing more like vitamins or housewares.

I went to an Equinox meeting once. I left in the middle, with the moonies following me into the parking lot.