PDA

View Full Version : Obama: 'I Don't Think Ethics' Was My Favorite Subject'

txradioguy
09-30-2011, 08:45 AM
President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

“I was not always the very best student that I could be when I was in high school, and certainly not when I was in middle school,” Obama said, speaking at Benjamin Banneker Academic High School.

“I did not love every class I took. I wasn’t always paying attention the way I should have,” Obama said. “I remember when I was in 8th grade I had to take a class called ethics. Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-i-dont-think-ethics-was-my-favorite-subject

djones520
09-30-2011, 08:57 AM
Probably not to many 8th graders who would disagree.

txradioguy
09-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Probably not to many 8th graders who would disagree.

If you ask some people it would appear his dislike of ethics has carried over into his adult life as well.

Wei Wu Wei
09-30-2011, 02:56 PM
If you ask some people it would appear his dislike of ethics has carried over into his adult life as well.

oh i see what you did there.

Bailey
09-30-2011, 03:14 PM
That's the biggest understatement of the fucking century.

AmPat
09-30-2011, 03:41 PM
Ethics and logic were not his favorite subjects and has become painfully obvious to his adoring collective. Civics, businass, economics, history, and geography were too much for his small mind as well.

Bailey
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Ethics and logic were not his favorite subjects and has become painfully obvious to his adoring collective. Civics, businass, economics, history, and geography were too much for his small mind as well.

Hey probably did well in African and womyn studies.

namvet
09-30-2011, 05:43 PM
since when did democraps look for anyone with ethics???? duh

fettpett
09-30-2011, 07:02 PM
well we only have his word...on what his grades are...he still hasn't released ANY of his college transcripts

namvet
09-30-2011, 07:12 PM
well we only have his word...on what his grades are...he still hasn't released ANY of his college transcripts

photoshop.com/Obama

AmPat
10-01-2011, 09:12 AM
And we all know what his words are worth.:rolleyes:

SaintLouieWoman
10-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Now, ethics is about right and wrong, but if you’d ask me what my favorite subject was back in 8th grade, it was basketball. I don’t think ethics would have made it on the list.”

I'm surprised he knows what ethics is. He sure demonstrates in his administration that it isn't high on their list. He should have stuck with basketball. The country would have been better off.

Obviously business wasn't on his list of favorite subjects in college. I'd love to see his high school and college grades. And to think of how the libs mocked W. :rolleyes:

fettpett
10-01-2011, 11:02 PM
And we all know what his words are worth.:rolleyes:

pretty much

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 02:34 PM

Seriously? Even Bush released enough for us to know that he was a C student.

fettpett
10-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Seriously? Even Bush released enough for us to know that he was a C student.

yeah, he openly admitted his grade...Obama has done everything he's been able to do to keep them from being released

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 05:54 PM
yeah, he openly admitted his grade...Obama has done everything he's been able to do to keep them from being released

Makes you wonder what the hell is in them.

Or not in them.

Hawkgirl
10-05-2011, 05:55 PM
President Barack Obama told an audience of high school students in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday that he was “not always the very best student” and that ethics “would not have made it on the list” of his favorite subjects.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-i-dont-think-ethics-was-my-favorite-subject

That defines your whole Presidency, Mr. Obama.

Hawkgirl
10-05-2011, 05:56 PM

...which can only mean one thing.

If he had good grades, he would not be ashamed to share them.....

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 06:08 PM
...which can only mean one thing.

If he had good grades, he would not be ashamed to share them.....

That's what I'm thinking.

Or maybe his choice of coursework was a little hinky.

fettpett
10-05-2011, 08:16 PM
makes one wonder about his J.D. magna cum laude that he got from Harvard Law school

SaintLouieWoman
10-05-2011, 08:58 PM
makes one wonder about his J.D. magna cum laude that he got from Harvard Law school
It almost makes you wonder if he went to some of those schools. Strange that no one seems to remember him.

As far the grades, he probably wasn't even a C student. That affirmative action can work wonders.

lacarnut
10-05-2011, 09:13 PM
It almost makes you wonder if he went to some of those schools. Strange that no one seems to remember him.

As far the grades, he probably wasn't even a C student. That affirmative action can work wonders.

That in conjunction with cheating on tests and assignments. If you have no ethics, cheating in class would be a no brainer for a left wing flake.