PDA

View Full Version : Boxer on Hardball - "Alaska leads the way in rape and incest"

megimoo
09-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Boxer on Hardball - "Alaska leads the way in rape and incest"

"As usual the Nasty Little Midget Is Wrong .Her Own State's 9,212 rapes Leads The Way,Alaska had 509 !"

Okay, I'm watching Hardball and I've Tivo'd this - here's Boxer's exact quote - ". . you can't compare her to Hilary Clinton. She's against a woman's right to choose even in cases of rape and incest and I just found out that again, Alaska, unfortunately for Alaska, leads the way in those, uhh, rape and incest."

comments:
UNless Alaska leads in how many cases are reported..
Many cases are not reported in the lower 48..
Alaskan women are quite bold, generally..
Many are packin and don't take kindly to be forced to do anything..
Most Alaskan women are republicans..
California had 9,212 rapes in 2006. Alaska had 509 the same year.
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/

Post that clip to YouTube!

Never in my 56+ years have I seen a Presidential Campaign implode so fast! The hits just keep on coming!
Whose stats, Babs the bouncer? Alaska Attorney General or Planned Unparenthood?
Gee, which party’s members are already maxed out on multiple prescriptions for anti-psychotics, anti-depressants, and mood-enhancers? You think her pharmacist would risk a malpractice lawsuit to give her more? I mean John Edwards IS looking for the business.
Okay, I'm watching Hardball and I've Tivo'd this - here's Boxer's exact quote -
". . you can't compare her to Hilary Clinton. She's against a woman's right to choose even in cases of rape and incest and I just found out that again, Alaska, unfortunately for Alaska, leads the way in those, uhh, rape and incest."

According to FBI stats for 2006 (last available), Delaware leads

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004912.html

GrumpyOldLady
09-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Boxer is a fuck-wad idiot.

megimoo
09-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Boxer is a fuck-wad idiot.Now,now .I was told that Maxine had that title .Boxer is better known in Congress as that nasty midget who has to stand on the 'boxer box' to reach a microphone !

LogansPapa
09-10-2008, 06:48 PM
Alaska: Population, 2006 estimate 670,053

California: Population, 2006 estimate 36,457,549

PoliCon
09-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I just sent her an email. :)
Thank you so much for your generous gift to the Republican Party. Your thoughtless and ignorant comments have, like those of your colleagues, been a God send. Please continue to attack Gov. Palin at your every opportunity. You only make it easier for that fool your party has put up for the office that much easier to beat.

BTW - I do just adore the way that you feminists eat your own. You're so willing to attack any "minority" person who comes off your government controlled reservation and thinks for themselves. So again I say: THANK YOU!

http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm

feel free to praise her yourself for being such a dumbass.

LogansPapa
09-10-2008, 06:55 PM
Per capita rapes in Alaska / .000726

Per capita rapes in California / .000253

GrumpyOldLady
09-10-2008, 06:59 PM

Did you address it - Dear 'fuckwad idiot'?? :)

megimoo
09-10-2008, 07:47 PM

http://boxer.senate.gov/contact/email/policy.cfm

feel free to praise her yourself for being such a dumbass.Good Email but for that bitch it will make no difference.

Gingersnap
09-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Sadly, the rape/incest stats for Alaska are similar to the rates all over the world where "indigenous" populations live in relative isolation. Ask the Aussies about their bush problem. This has nothing to do with the governor but a lot to do with the "don't ask, don't tell" government policies regarding tribal peoples and cultural tolerance.

PoliCon
09-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Good Email but for that bitch it will make no difference.Oh I don't want it to make a difference. These people ARE their own worst enemies! I hope that she continues to say and do stupid things. Make it easier for us. :D

PoliCon
09-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Sadly, the rape/incest stats for Alaska are similar to the rates all over the world where "indigenous" populations live in relative isolation. Ask the Aussies about their bush problem. This has nothing to do with the governor but a lot to do with the "don't ask, don't tell" government policies regarding tribal peoples and cultural tolerance.Either way - what difference does it make at all?