PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne says guilty bankers should be beheaded

bijou
10-02-2011, 01:29 PM
Comedienne and actress Roseanne Barr had a strong message for bankers who contributed to the economic crisis: Return the profits or be beheaded.

The comedienne and self-proclaimed presidential candidate appeared on the RT television program "Keiser Report" and said if she were president, she would bring back the guillotine as a form of capital punishment for the "worst of the worst of the guilty."

"I, first, would allow the guilty bankers to pay back anything over $100 million (in) personal wealth, because I believe in the maximum wealth of $100 million," Barr said. "If they're unable to live on that amount, they should go to re-education camps. And if that doesn't work, they should be beheaded." ...http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/politics&id=8375387

fettpett
10-02-2011, 01:37 PM
she should have took a long walk off a short pier years ago

NJCardFan
10-02-2011, 02:02 PM
I think Rosanne Barr should be arrested for making that statement.

Novaheart
10-02-2011, 02:24 PM
If it was good enough for King Charles, it's certainly good enough for Rex Tillerson and Jamie Dimon.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/11/8/1289243492854/execution-king-charles-006.jpg

Articulate_Ape
10-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Which side engages in violent rhetoric again? :rolleyes:

bijou
10-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Which side engages in violent rhetoric again? :rolleyes:

Oh she didn't really say it, an evil Teaparty ventriloquist made it look like it was Roseanne saying that stuff. ;)

Tipsycatlover
10-02-2011, 04:03 PM
Whoever thought that Ann Coulter would be the prophet of our time. Her book Demonic spelled it out, right to the guilliontine.

namvet
10-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Barrs' the one 72 year old virgin Islam luvs

NJCardFan
10-02-2011, 10:57 PM
If it was good enough for King Charles, it's certainly good enough for Rex Tillerson and Jamie Dimon.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/11/8/1289243492854/execution-king-charles-006.jpg

And you're an asshole and should be banned from this site for suggesting this. Wanker.

SaintLouieWoman
10-03-2011, 12:06 AM

Nova, you disappoint. Roseann Barr is just plain nuts, a macadamia nut farmer, lib kook, what's your excuse for making this remark? :rolleyes:

Lanie
10-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Roseanne Barr has always acted like a dumbass. Nobody takes her seriously.

Novaheart
10-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Nova, you disappoint. Roseann Barr is just plain nuts, a macadamia nut farmer, lib kook, what's your excuse for making this remark? :rolleyes:

When you watch Braveheart, who are you rooting for?

When you watch Les Miserables, don't you want to stand up and sing along with "Can you hear the people sing?"?

When I watch the movie about the English Civil War, I am cheering on Cromwell.

When I watch a movie about the American Revolution, I am cheering on the Americans.

Jamie Dimon and Rex Tillerson are no more loyal to America than Charles I was to England.

SaintLouieWoman
10-03-2011, 12:41 AM

When you watch Les Miserables, don't you want to stand up and sing along with "Can you hear the people sing?"?

When I watch a movie about the American Revolution, I am cheering on the Americans.

Jamie Dimon and Rex Tillerson are no more loyal to America than Charles I was to England.

But as a civilized country, we don't behead people or advocate it. Of course, if a stray drone happened to come along ........

Novaheart
10-03-2011, 12:48 AM
And you're an asshole and should be banned from this site for suggesting this. Wanker.

I'm an asshole? Have you read your post on why LIberalism is a mental illness?

The one in which you accuse liberals of approving of adult sex with children?

And you're carrying water for people who want to privatize the prisons (and eventually law enforcement) and replace corrections officers with $9/hr flunkies. Brilliant.

hai
10-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Roseanne Barr has always acted like a dumbass. Nobody takes her seriously.

This .

Like during 1990 she made fun of the national anthem,i was upset about it as well.

Elspeth
10-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Pardon me, but why does anyone give a flying damn what Roseanne says?

This is a woman who accused her parents of molesting her which both her siblings and parents vehemently deny. In fact both parents took lie detector tests which they passed. She says she remembers being molested at 6 months old, which is next to impossible.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001683/bio
http://www.pjcinvestigations.com/investigative-articles/repressed-memory.htm

Novaheart
10-03-2011, 08:48 AM
This .

Like during 1990 she made fun of the national anthem,i was upset about it as well.

I don't think she made fun of the national anthem. I think she made fun of the tortured way in which it is sung at major sporting events, and then she made fun of baseball and men by taking a hitch on her crotch and spitting on camera.

We also need to consider that someone hired or invited her to do it, and we are still talking about it decades later.

Novaheart
10-03-2011, 08:55 AM

This is a woman who accused her parents of molesting her which both her siblings and parents vehemently deny. In fact both parents took lie detector tests which they passed. She says she remembers being molested at 6 months old, which is next to impossible.

Granted, it seems that a great many people feel relieved when they are no longer employed by Barr, but I do think we always need to be fair.

In the case referred to in your post, fairness would be to remember that the recovered memory hysteria was (and still is if you can believe it) the now discredited invention of some people who make a great deal of money (for what they do) by convincing the world that sitting on a leather chair, having a chat, and perhaps prescribing a tranquilizer or two is a legitimate practice of medicine.

As a dear friend once said, "I went to a psychiatrist once a week for a month. Then I hired a cleaning lady to come in once a week and joined a cycling group. Having a cleaning lady and riding my bike was cheaper and more therapeutic than seeing a psychiatrist."

noonwitch
10-03-2011, 09:04 AM

Yeah, she's pretty crazy. As far as the allegations regarding her family are concerned, she probably is the victim of maniupulative shrinks who convinced her she was molested.

Her tv show was fun until everyone turned gay.

Tipsycatlover
10-03-2011, 09:12 AM
The left wants its own Reign of Terror. It's romantic to them. The whole idea of murdering the "rich" and the Christians is just so attrative that they have a visceral longing. Half the left with Revolution Jealousy have no idea that the revolutionary leaders were themelves beheaded when the secular progressives ran out of rich and religious. Was Robespierre surprised when he was marched off to the guilliontine?

If it comes to that, and it looks like it will, today's left will be mightily shocked to find that who they intend to suppress has means of fighting of their own.

It's something to look forward to.

NJCardFan
10-03-2011, 03:58 PM

So, who exactly have those men had murdered again?

NJCardFan
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm an asshole? Have you read your post on why LIberalism is a mental illness?

The one in which you accuse liberals of approving of adult sex with children?

And you're carrying water for people who want to privatize the prisons (and eventually law enforcement) and replace corrections officers with $9/hr flunkies. Brilliant.

And where have I advocated the murder of anyone? You're proving my point about liberalism being a mental illness. And who am I carrying water for again? Please, enlighten me.

Elspeth
10-03-2011, 11:57 PM
In the case referred to in your post, fairness would be to remember that the recovered memory hysteria was (and still is if you can believe it) the now discredited invention of some people who make a great deal of money (for what they do) by convincing the world that sitting on a leather chair, having a chat, and perhaps prescribing a tranquilizer or two is a legitimate practice of medicine.

Not a big fan of recovered memory syndrome, although in unusually traumatic cases I can see the mind trying to protect itself. I have a friend who was in a very bad car accident which left her with permanent injuries and she still can't remember the accident to this day. Fortunately, there were several reliable witnesses, but she never did get anything back. I don't know if a shrink could even unlock that.

I remember that a lot of the recovered memory stuff started ass backwards: a patient had some kind of problem--addiction, eating disorders, low self esteem, relationship problems or whatever--and since girls who have been molested often have addictions, eating disorders, etc. then women with these issues must have been molested. Circular logic and really damaging. Then they targeted family members (male) that could have done these things. What a case of malpractice.

I don't know if Roseanne got caught up in all that with some Hollywood shrink, but if she was, my guess is that she was trying to deal with her weight psychologically and the shrink blamed it on molestation. A lifelong weight problem, especially when you have it from childhood, is most likely genetic issue; if you have one later on, it is most likely the bad American diet. Not everyone who gains weight has been molested. But I could see some batshit shrink working backwards from that.

MrsSmith
10-04-2011, 05:35 AM

Thank you for reminding us which side of the political divide actually approves of murder as a political statement.

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2011, 06:25 AM
Thank you for reminding us which side of the political divide actually approves of murder as a political statement.

hmm

I think all the religions of the world should unite and slaughter all the muslims just to be safe. :tank::won:

My view on the whole issue is simple.
The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

A whole generation
is going to have to be wiped out completely (yes I mean genocide) before it changes. That's
just how it is. When too many weeds have taken over the garden, it's time to kill out everything
and start over.

MrsSmith
10-04-2011, 06:33 AM
hmm

It's true that those on the right occasionally make violent statements in frustration. The left, on the other hand, makes a practice of murdering those they find inconvenient already, and shows every sign of being quite willling to extend that practice beyond the unborn... and we are often reminded of this fact by some of our own "dear" leftists. :D

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2011, 06:36 AM
oh gotcha

i get it now

MrsSmith
10-04-2011, 06:41 AM
oh gotcha

i get it now

It's very similar to the way the left accuses the right of things like racism...while actually practicing it themselves. Or the way the left accuses the right of promoting fascism...while, again, actually promoting it themselves (and charging the cost to the taxpayers.) :D

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2011, 06:46 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lezp4kfOKM1qfjeauo1_500.gif

LIBERALS!!!

Wei Wu Wei
10-04-2011, 06:48 AM
It's very similar to the way the left accuses the right of things like racism...while actually practicing it themselves. Or the way the left accuses the right of promoting fascism...while, again, actually promoting it themselves (and charging the cost to the taxpayers.) :D

ooooohhh

fettpett
10-04-2011, 08:42 AM
ooooohhh

your sarcasm meter is broken