PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen - McCain leads in Alaska 64% to 33%

megimoo
09-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Rassmussen - Alaska McCain now ahead its 64% to 33%:rolleyes:

John McCain’s selection of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his running mate has made a huge difference in her home state.

McCain now leads his Democratic opponent nearly two-to one, 64% to 33%, according to a new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of voters in the state. It is the first poll taken since Palin, who is extremely popular in Alaska, joined the GOP national ticket

McCain now has the support of 91% of the state’s GOP voters and 17% of Alaska Democrats. Obama is backed by 79% of Democrats and seven percent (7%) of Republicans. Unaffiliated voters prefer McCain by a 57% to 39% margin.

Nationally, while each candidate experienced a modest bounce after their conventions, the race is once again neck-and-neck, according to Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/alaska/election_2008_alaska_presidential_election[/url]

Zeus
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Daaaaamn. I guess Walter Mondale will be getting his smile back.

Eyelids
09-10-2008, 08:16 PM
That is a VERY misleading thread title.

megimoo
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Thats all you have to say ?
See if you can figure it out ? Here I'll even help ,Your boy is getting his ass kicked !Got It ?

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 12:31 AM
You should mention that this is ALASKA and not the ENTIRE USA.

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Hey blinky, you jinxed Zer-0.

McCain took the lead in New Mexico and North Dakota today.

Want to bet on Florida and Virginia?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Hey blinky, you jinxed Zer-0.

McCain took the lead in New Mexico and North Dakota today.

Want to bet on Florida and Virginia?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

For somebody with all this experience you still haven't learned to read a fucking poll. Are you suggesting this one poll negates months and months of data?

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm not saying anything except nyah, nyah, nyah.

Zer-0 can't run a campaign, much less a country.

Dems nominated ANOTHER loser.

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 12:45 AM
I'm not saying anything except nyah, nyah, nyah.

Zer-0 can't run a campaign, much less a country.

Dems nominated ANOTHER loser.

Why cant you call him Obama? Why always some (not so) clever nickname?

This is supposed to be somebody with three degrees and a lifetime of achievement but the conversation is always lowered to namecalling before it even starts. :rolleyes:

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 12:51 AM
I call him Zer-0 because that's what he is - a nothing in fancy clothes.

I guess you can put a suit on a jackass but they're still a jackass.

Oh, of course I was just using a phrase, I didn't mean HIM!:rolleyes:

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 12:53 AM
I call him Zer-0 because that's what he is - a nothing in fancy clothes.

I guess you can put a suit on a jackass but they're still a jackass.

Oh, of course I was just using a phrase, I didn't mean HIM!:rolleyes:

It just shows you're a child playing a grown-up's game. When you argue like an 8th grader be prepared to be treated like one.

lacarnut
09-11-2008, 12:54 AM

How about this title; McCain/Palin is kicking Obama/Biden ass in AK and the slaughter is on for the rest of the country. .

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 12:58 AM
It just shows you're a child playing a grown-up's game. When you argue like an 8th grader be prepared to be treated like one.

You have proven again and again that your knowledge of history and political acumen are lacking.
Your opinion or treatment of me is of no consequence whatsoever.

You make false statements that we disprove repeatedly and then try to play the race card. You're pitiful.

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 01:02 AM
You have proven again and again that your knowledge of history and political acumen are lacking.
By the metrics of somebody who resorts to name-calling on nearly a 100% basis and doesn't know how to read a poll to save her life.

Your opinion or treatment of me is of no consequence whatsoever.
I treat you according to how you act, and you act like you are 13.

You make false statements that we disprove repeatedly and then try to play the race card. You're pitiful.
False? I cite everything I post here to a degree that is borderline insane. I try to use the best sources possible, sometimes they do fall through but it's nothing compared to the "Obama is a Muslim!", "Obama is a Terrorist!", "Obama has a fake birth certificate", "Whitey Tape!" or countless other bullshit stories that get sent around here.

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 01:18 AM
I was laughing at that and then I realized you actually believe yourself!

You make these brash statement about political realities and when we prove you wrong; you go off in a huff. You lied about being a teacher; I doubt you are even a college student.

I don't think Zer-0 is Muslim; I don't care. I think he is a lying sycophant.

I think he has made politically expedient friendships over the years that are coming back to haunt him. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

I don't give a rat's belly how you treat me. I just feel sorry for you.

The whitey tape was from a Dem - Bob Beckel, remember???

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 01:26 AM
When you learn to argue and debate like an adult I will play your games, but until then you can expect pretty standard treatment. You're not better than megimoo or lacarnut, in fact you sound just like them (with better English). I'm not sure you realize that.

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 01:30 AM
I've made it clear to you that your opinion is of no interest to me.

Good night, don't drink too much.