PDA

View Full Version : We are the 99 percent.

bijou
10-04-2011, 11:36 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsil4zujyM1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsimmsUKWP1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

See more here (http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/)

fettpett
10-04-2011, 11:41 AM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsil4zujyM1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

all of them are choices you made dumbass....you opened your legs, went for a degree that no one hires for and in debt for going to a school that cost too much instead of saving money and going to a community college for your basics. idiot

zeitgeist
10-04-2011, 02:04 PM
Wait, a stripper earns more than a college graduate ?

Well who'd a thunk it??

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsioi6au8Q1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

I need a bumper sticker that reads: "My son the Electrician earns more than your College Graduate"

NJCardFan
10-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Anyone want to question my assertion that liberalism is a mental illness? Oh, and these people are not the 99%. They are the 20 or so % that consider themselves liberal.

Tipsycatlover
10-05-2011, 12:22 PM
I wonder if the girl is unmarried and doesn't know which boyfriend knocked her up. Maybe if the liberals had not been so hostile to business as to drive so many out of the country she could get a job with her college degree. I am SURE that when those Wall St rich guys no longer have the funds to spend ridiculous amounts of money she will be financially secure.

What's her degree in anyway? Wymyn's Studies? Chicano history?

These people are disgusing.

I have worked all my life and paid ridiculous amounts of money in taxes and fees so that these people can slide through life. I'm the 99% and I"m tired of it.

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 02:22 PM
I wonder if the girl is unmarried and doesn't know which boyfriend knocked her up. Maybe if the liberals had not been so hostile to business as to drive so many out of the country she could get a job with her college degree. I am SURE that when those Wall St rich guys no longer have the funds to spend ridiculous amounts of money she will be financially secure.

What's her degree in anyway? Wymyn's Studies? Chicano history?

These people are disgusing.

I have worked all my life and paid ridiculous amounts of money in taxes and fees so that these people can slide through life. I'm the 99% and I"m tired of it.

We don't know if her boyfriend is still around or not, and that is his shame, not hers, if he didn't stay around and commit to his kid.

And she didn't have an abortion.

So maybe this young woman is not so bad.

fettpett
10-05-2011, 05:33 PM
We don't know if her boyfriend is still around or not, and that is his shame, not hers, if he didn't stay around and commit to his kid.

still her responsibility to say no and keep her legs shut or at lest use birth control

KhrushchevsShoe
10-05-2011, 06:00 PM
Anyone want to question my assertion that liberalism is a mental illness? Oh, and these people are not the 99%. They are the 20 or so % that consider themselves liberal.

The 99% doesn't have anything to do political affiliation. Its an allusion to the super rich who create nothing but get their wealth by gamesmanship on Wall St. which basically amounts to thievery.

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 06:06 PM
still her responsibility to say no and keep her legs shut or at lest use birth control

She may have used birth control. No method is 100% effective. The pill is 98% reliable, but if you get the flu and go on antibiotics, there goes its effectiveness. And we know that other methods are much less reliable.

If the young woman were a high school student, I would agree with you. But women over 18 are sexually active in this culture and rely on birth control, which has varying levels of effectiveness. When birth control fails, a lot of women get abortions. This woman didn't, and you might say she deserves some kind of help for making the choice to give birth.

Tipsycatlover
10-05-2011, 06:06 PM

SHe didn't have an abortion but maybe she needs that WIC benefit, EBT card and HUD housing. To some girls babies are a career move.

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 06:36 PM
SHe didn't have an abortion but maybe she needs that WIC benefit, EBT card and HUD housing. To some girls babies are a career move.

This woman got pregnant in college. This means that her real career move was to get a degree and a good job. Having a baby is doubtless interfering with that. She has certainly used birth control in the past and this was an accident, not planned. (No one plans to have a baby when they can see the college degree in front of them.) It would have been far easier to have an abortion and, trust me, a lot of women do just that in her situation. Those that don't have it much, much harder.

This is why I say she should be applauded for keeping her baby and helped.

fettpett
10-05-2011, 08:18 PM
She may have used birth control. No method is 100% effective. The pill is 98% reliable, but if you get the flu and go on antibiotics, there goes its effectiveness. And we know that other methods are much less reliable.

If the young woman were a high school student, I would agree with you. But women over 18 are sexually active in this culture and rely on birth control, which has varying levels of effectiveness. When birth control fails, a lot of women get abortions. This woman didn't, and you might say she deserves some kind of help for making the choice to give birth.

oh, i understand that...it's just that she's making it seem like it's someone else's fault and responsibility that she got knocked up in college while getting a worthless degree

fettpett
10-05-2011, 08:19 PM
The 99% doesn't have anything to do political affiliation. Its an allusion to the super rich who create nothing but get their wealth by gamesmanship on Wall St. which basically amounts to thievery.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: no shit sherlock, but it's all started and perpetrated by kook libtards that think they are owed something.

NJCardFan
10-05-2011, 09:28 PM
This woman got pregnant in college. This means that her real career move was to get a degree and a good job. Having a baby is doubtless interfering with that. She has certainly used birth control in the past and this was an accident, not planned. (No one plans to have a baby when they can see the college degree in front of them.) It would have been far easier to have an abortion and, trust me, a lot of women do just that in her situation. Those that don't have it much, much harder.

This is why I say she should be applauded for keeping her baby and helped.

Here's a thought, it's not my fault she couldn't keep her legs closed however I'm going tob e responsible for taking care of her child.

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Here's a thought, it's not my fault she couldn't keep her legs closed however I'm going tob e responsible for taking care of her child.

Stop this crap about "keeping her legs closed." Very few women are virgins in college, and those that are tend to be the ones that you would freely make fun of as "dogs."

And if you want a young woman to keep her baby and not abort it, you can't just leave her out there stranded with no help. Yeah, the guy should step up, but you would be surprised at how infantile and selfish so many young men are these days. If you want to go there with a shotgun and make the boyfriend pay up, be my guest. But these boys (they're not really men) just take off. Some of them may offer to pay for the abortion (how nice :sarcasm: ). But most of them take off.

When a boy rejects his responsibility, someone has to make sure that child doesn't starve, and not all parents have enough money for this. Some do: a young woman I know got pregnant at 23, just after she got her degree. She came from a good Catholic family and abortion was not an option. (The sperm donor boy took off when the young woman decided against the abortion.) The young woman's entire extended family helped her with the child. Aunts took turns with childcare duty and everyone contributed to help. Even with all the help the woman had, it was a terribly difficult job raising a child alone. But because she had all that help, her daughter is now in college, which is unusual for children of single mothers. By the way, the sperm donor re-emerged when the daughter was 16. Apparently his new wife thought he should take responsibility for his teenage child from long ago. If it weren't for the wife, there wouldn't have been any relationship between this teenager and her father, and he would never have kicked in a dime to help.

Now, this single mother was very lucky. Both her parents worked and had financial security, she had a large extended family willing to help, and she had her college degree so her ability to get a decent job was much better than most single mothers.

But what about those girls who have no family support and no money? It is in the state's interest to make sure that child eats, has a place to live, has an education, and is basically a help to society and not a nuisance to it.

So yeah, some money needs to go to help these children.

And someone has to invent a foolproof form of birth control that doesn't have hideous side effects, like Norplant. Or maybe young men will use birth control if they don't want to be fathers:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3543478/ns/health-sexual_health/t/male-birth-control-pill-soon-reality/

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 10:04 PM
oh, i understand that...it's just that she's making it seem like it's someone else's fault and responsibility that she got knocked up in college while getting a worthless degree

So, you'd rather she aborted?

I don't think this young woman blames society for the fact that she got pregnant. That is the fault of whatever birth control they were using or the way in which it was used. However, she is justifiably worried about her child's future, especially in this economy. Many college graduates are not getting work--even business majors, and that used to be a foolproof degree. But corporations are now laying off white collar workers, so young people who have trained to be entry level sales, management or accounting won't have the same opportunities as those did a decade ago.

fettpett
10-05-2011, 10:38 PM
So, you'd rather she aborted?

I don't think this young woman blames society for the fact that she got pregnant. That is the fault of whatever birth control they were using or the way in which it was used. However, she is justifiably worried about her child's future, especially in this economy. Many college graduates are not getting work--even business majors, and that used to be a foolproof degree. But corporations are now laying off white collar workers, so young people who have trained to be entry level sales, management or accounting won't have the same opportunities as those did a decade ago.

no, and you're not getting the point.

Elspeth
10-05-2011, 10:47 PM
no, and you're not getting the point.

I am getting the point. You don't want to help a pregnant college student who decided not to abort. I get it. I think you're wrong, that's all.

txradioguy
10-06-2011, 05:35 AM

Wow that's straight Communist Manifesto propaganda right there.

Do you ever use your brain or are you completely happy just being a tool for other peoples crap?

This isn't some unorganized sudden uprising from "the people"...this has George Soros...MoveOn.org and the Unions fingerprints all over it.

This is no different than the bus loads of rent-a-mobs that went to the CEO's houses two years ago.

You need to change your screen name to Craftsman...or maybe Snap-On.

Tipsycatlover
10-06-2011, 09:02 AM
The young woman doesn't blame society because she got pregnant. She does think that supporting that child is the responsibility of society.

No I don't want to help a pregnant college girl take care of her child. If someone does, contribute to a charity that is formed for that purpose and the giving of voluntary contributions. When society helps girls take care of their babies, they get more unwed girls who get pregnant expecting society to take care of their children. Is this an accident? Just happened while having a bunch of college fun? Or, did she simply not care? It's NONE OF HER BUSINESS if she gets pregnant or not. Someone else is supposed to pay.

fettpett
10-06-2011, 09:33 AM
I am getting the point. You don't want to help a pregnant college student who decided not to abort. I get it. I think you're wrong, that's all.

not at all, IF she was in need of help she has family and private organizations that can help. It's NOT the Government's job to provide everything for her, which is what she's demanding by being in this stupid "protest"

bijou
10-06-2011, 02:33 PM
'Fart Smeller Movement' Joins Occupy Wall Street Protest
Obviously he represents the 99% of Americans who want to do ... um, something.

Three weeks into the revolution, there is no common theme.

At the periphery sit well-heeled thrill-seekers who’ve traveled from Virginia Beach, Seattle, Ohio and Portland, Ore.

Others come from Mars.

Like the guy who marched with a sign announcing that he was the “Fart Smeller.’’ Say what?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9gLiy14uYns/To2ZQiQsH5I/AAAAAAAAJaI/95HA1uYSUMk/s400/fartsmeller.jpg

http://jammiewearingfool.blogspot.com/2011/10/fart-smeller-movement-joins-occupy-wall.html

Molon Labe
10-06-2011, 03:46 PM

And a government who uses force to allow it all.

When you guys learn that then maybe you will understand that Capitalism and Corporatism are not the same thing.

Elspeth
10-06-2011, 10:08 PM
not at all, IF she was in need of help she has family and private organizations that can help. It's NOT the Government's job to provide everything for her, which is what she's demanding by being in this stupid "protest"

As I said before, suppose family help is not available? Catholic Charities, as good an organization as it is, does not pay for long term food or free daycare so the mother can go to work. Private organizations are simply not up to the task.

fettpett
10-07-2011, 08:45 AM
As I said before, suppose family help is not available? Catholic Charities, as good an organization as it is, does not pay for long term food or free daycare so the mother can go to work. Private organizations are simply not up to the task.

then there are options. If she want's to keep the baby, great for her, but it's going to be hard. She can get a babysitter that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, daycare services are expensive a babysitter isn't.

oh, and here's an idea, she COULD give it up for adoption. IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO PROVIDE THOSE SERVICES

Elspeth
10-07-2011, 12:09 PM
then there are options. If she want's to keep the baby, great for her, but it's going to be hard. She can get a babysitter that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, daycare services are expensive a babysitter isn't.

oh, and here's an idea, she COULD give it up for adoption. IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENTS JOB TO PROVIDE THOSE SERVICES

But there are not options. That's the point. Babysitters (nannies) are very costly, and if you go really cheap on them, you risk getting someone who will be a danger to your baby. Ask your friends how much they pay out in childcare for their small children. A friend of mine uses neighborhood women who take kids into their homes as young as 6 months, and these women charge a good bit. They also take federal holidays and vacation time, so too bad if your company doesn't give off for Columbus Day or if you have to go into work the week after Christmas. My friend has had to find alternate care in those kinds of situations and that too is expensive.

The truth about childcare is that if there is not a grandmother or other relative around who is willing to take the child on full time, then it is very expensive. On an entry-level salary right out of college (and we're not talking about minimum wage here) child care costs can be prohibitive and can take money from the food budget and the medical care budget, etc. Considering how high the co-pays are going with insurance these days, a young mother might have to forgo her own medical care to make sure the baby gets its shots.

Now, what you could do is go after the boyfriend and make him contribute, but a lot of these jokers don't want to pay a dime. They run off and taking them to court is so exhausting and costly that it simply isn't worth it: if a woman has to decide whether to spend her energy on her child or her deadbeat sperm donor, there's no contest. Another friend of mine had her husband throw her and their 2 little kids out of the house and then moved his slutty girlfriend in. My friend went back to live with her mother, and not only did the ex-husband not contribute, but he ran up the credit cards before the divorce and left my friend on the hook for 30K in consumer debt. When the credit card company tried to get him to pay, he pleaded indigent (he was getting paid in cash under the table for a construction job) and they came after my friend, who, by that time, had returned to her teaching job. (And no, teachers don't make much money. It's certainly not enough to raise two kids on.) It took years--and food out of her children's mouths--to pay off all that debt.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that sometimes situations are impossible. Not everyone's life goes well or as planned. My divorced friend (above) did not ever expect to be divorced. She was a religious person and married someone whom she did not think would run off and leave her with 30K in debt. Suddenly, she goes from being a responsible stay-at-home mother with a husband making good money to a single mother with a single (low) income, a ton of debt, and two children to raise. (And yes, I've got lots of these stories.)

When life goes horribly wrong for individuals, it does not serve anyone in society to let their children starve. Children from such upbringings become drains to society as learning-disabled kids (from lack of nutrition), disease carriers (from lack of medical care), drug dealers or other criminals, and/or pregnant moms themselves. It's cheaper to prevent the problems than deal with them at the other end. Think about how high prison costs are. California has to pay an inordinate amount per prisoner: $47,102 per year. (It's cheaper to help with food stamps and daycare when they are little than to pay 10-life at 47K per year (and rising).

You want charities to take care of this young single mother (which they can't) or her family to take care of her (which they might not or can't) or for her to just "work it out" (which is economically impossible under many circumstances). And if all this doesn't work, you want her to go back into a time machine an remember not to have sex, which, of course, is not going to happen. In the end, someone has to keep that kid alive.

Yes, the young woman could choose adoption, and I am overwhelmingly for that option in such situations. But not every young woman is advised properly and some just keep their babies before they know what they are getting into. Sometimes their boyfriends will hang around for the pregnancy and promise to be with them forever, so the young woman thinks she will be getting help. Then, when the going gets rough, the guy takes off with some other woman and leaves her with the complete care of the baby. You just never know.

The short answer to all this is that the cheapest solution (for your wallet) is abortion. If you can't abide that decision, then you have to be willing to help out with the baby, NOT for the good of the young woman or to reward her, but to keep the baby on a good track so it doesn't become a drain to society later on. There's no way out of it really, until a 100% reliable form of birth control comes along that will absolutely prevent every unwanted birth, has no interactions with other medications, and is not totally dependent on timing to be effective.

Articulate_Ape
10-07-2011, 08:13 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/BallStreet.jpg

Rockntractor
10-07-2011, 08:20 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/BallStreet.jpg

Nice!:rotfl:

Articulate_Ape
10-07-2011, 10:08 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/OccupySS.jpg

rjas77
10-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Tee-hee

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lso4yrGXDJ1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

rjas77
10-08-2011, 01:42 AM
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305277_10150330719288821_171420938820_8234016_6499 4832_n.jpg

Elspeth
10-08-2011, 06:14 PM
Ok. THAT's funny.

NJCardFan
10-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Tee-hee

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lso4yrGXDJ1r25y9yo1_500.jpg

Win

txradioguy
10-09-2011, 08:28 AM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296822_10150406032932152_553067151_10114933_194365 9576_n.jpg

KhrushchevsShoe
10-10-2011, 04:59 AM
And a government who uses force to allow it all.

When you guys learn that then maybe you will understand that Capitalism and Corporatism are not the same thing.

This is a fun little meme that's been tossed around to claim the cons of Capitalism have actually nothing to do with Capitalism, but instead a new made-up idea of Corporatism. How am I supposed to differentiate the two? How are the two not the same?

txradioguy
10-10-2011, 05:38 AM
This is a fun little meme that's been tossed around to claim the cons of Capitalism have actually nothing to do with Capitalism, but instead a new made-up idea of Corporatism. How am I supposed to differentiate the two? How are the two not the same?

You mean like the "fun little meme" that says Socialism and Communism are completely different?

KhrushchevsShoe
10-10-2011, 06:02 AM
You mean like the "fun little meme" that says Socialism and Communism are completely different?

But they actually are; and the distinction wasn't crafted out of political expediency.

fettpett
10-10-2011, 08:53 AM
But they actually are; and the distinction wasn't crafted out of political expediency.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: difference being one has a dictator the other doesn't

Lager
10-10-2011, 08:55 AM

Thievery means something they did was against the law. If they broke any laws, they should be held responsible. If you want to change the laws, look toward the party that held most of the government right after the recession hit.

What a great idea. Let's create this faceless enemy. For psychological benefit, let's say that they represent just 1 percent of the population. It's easier to paint them as out of the norm then. Plus, people will feel comfortable indentifying with the other 99 percent. No one likes to feel alienated. Do you like being manipulated much?

Odysseus
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.heritage.org/budgetchartbook/charts/2011/top10-percent-income-earners-600.jpg
The top 1% pays 38% of all taxes. The next 2-5% pays 21% of all taxes. That means that the top 5% pays 59% of all taxes. The bottom 50% pays 3% of all taxes, and I doubt that these idiots contribute even that much. They're the bottom of the bottom, the spoiled, parasitical offspring of people who work for a living, and whose incoherent demands are the greatest indictment of our higher education system that one could ask for.

Hope and Change Cartoons nailed them:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HPNbPBsFBqA/To4ivnFA5vI/AAAAAAAADa8/bD8IjQdLGt0/s640/Viva%2BLa%2BRevolting.jpg

Proving that he still has the ability to inspire the idealistic among us, Barack Obama's increasingly shrill anti-capitalist tirades have launched a grassroots movement (funded with George Soros' grassroots dollars) called "Occupy Wall Street," in which young, affluent, overwhelmingly white, unbelievably self-absorbed kids are marching in streets, sleeping in parks, putting on zombie makeup, weeping hysterically, and trying to get laid.

But why? Okay, the whole "get laid" thing is about hormones, and ugly people know they stand a better chance at rallies where people get intoxicated and the lighting is really bad.

But why politically are these spoiled kids suddenly chirping up about socialism, communism, the end of property rights, and joining forces with unions and MoveOn.org? And the answer is because they have demands that are even more stupid than the ones in the cartoon above. Here's what they really and truly want, with our comments interspersed

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Translated: End free trade, start a trade war with China, send prices of all goods skyrocketing. To compensate, demand that all employers triple the wages of numbnuts doing entry level jobs (instead of actually making a profit)

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors

Translated: Medicine should be run by the same people who've made the post office and department of motor vehicles such a perfect system. Private insurance should be eliminated, because the government will do a much better job...except with their own "long term care" insurance plan (part of Obamacare) that just quietly closed its doors because it was proved that the math showing its sustainability was from Mars.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Translated: Why should a cardiac surgeon make more than a burger flipper? They're both in the heart attack business!

Demand four: Free college education.

Translated: Why should I have to be paying tuition for classes I skip anyway? That sucks!

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Translated: We want giant windmills everywhere, except places where there are birds or nice scenery and stuff. Also, we want the windmills to be free.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Translated: Just because nothing happened last time doesn't mean nothing will happen this time. And by the way, find someone to cough up that trillion NOW, because we don't want to pay it when we grow up.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Translated: Okay, take "nuclear" and "hydropower" out of that list of alternative energy sources. That still leaves sun, wind, and unicorns. And we like saying "trillion" because it's a round number.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Translated: We have no idea what's already in the Constitution and its amendments because we've never read it.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Translated: WE sure as hell don't want to do menial labor, but we're not opposed to Mexicans doing it for us...even if it does mean that Al Qaeda can ALSO "travel anywhere to work."

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Translated: we're still having trouble rigging the electronic ballot boxes.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Translated: We don't want anyone to lend money to anyone else ever again. We want to go to a "cash only" economy, which will work just fine because all the good stuff will be free.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Translated: Okay, so I don't know how to balance a checkbook. That's not, like, a CRIME - right?!

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

Translated: Thinking is waaaaaaay too hard for drones. That's something that, like, the foreman should do. Besides, that way we won't get beaten up if we vote the wrong way.

CONCLUSION: These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

Translated: We'll need more Mexicans to harvest the dollar bills off the money trees, which is the only way our Brave New Socialist World of Hope And Change will work.
-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZzlK3c532g0/To4sVdkdu0I/AAAAAAAADbE/inN3GXoFGSw/s400/wall-street-12.jpg
Maybe we'll let you run the economy AFTER you've
figured out that things are backwards in a mirror.

Articulate_Ape
10-10-2011, 03:41 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZzlK3c532g0/To4sVdkdu0I/AAAAAAAADbE/inN3GXoFGSw/s400/wall-street-12.jpg
Maybe we'll let you run the economy AFTER you've
figured out that things are backwards in a mirror.[/INDENT]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rotfl:

rjas77
10-11-2011, 12:01 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~fritzer/demotivational-posters-only-k-in-debt.jpg

Milly
10-11-2011, 01:04 PM
As a somwhat interesting analogy, prior to WW II Jews comprised about 1% of the population of Germany and they, too, were the bankers.

Hummmmm. . . .

txradioguy
10-11-2011, 03:49 PM
As a somwhat interesting analogy, prior to WW II Jews comprised about 1% of the population of Germany and they, too, were the bankers.

Hummmmm. . . .

And your point is?

Odysseus
10-11-2011, 04:47 PM

Sell drugs. Your body isn't that impressive.

These people are utter morons.

Arroyo_Doble
10-11-2011, 05:03 PM

I don't know. She could retire quite a bit of that debt with a kidney.

And one of the 1% would probably pay for it. Win-win.

Zafod
10-11-2011, 05:14 PM
I have no degree yet I have a job making 20.00 an hour.....with no college degree. According to these people I am the 1%

DumbAss Tanker
10-11-2011, 06:10 PM

These people are utter morons.

Oddly enough, exactly what I thought from her pic!

:D

SarasotaRepub
10-11-2011, 06:19 PM

Get that kid a job on Wheeel of Fortune...:D

NJCardFan
10-11-2011, 10:10 PM
I have no degree yet I have a job making 20.00 an hour.....with no college degree. According to these people I am the 1%

I have no degree and very little debt and I have a job that pays me $66K a year.

Zafod
10-12-2011, 01:10 AM
I have no degree and very little debt and I have a job that pays me $66K a year.

Well you are even more so of a 1%er than me!!!!

Zafod
10-12-2011, 01:12 AM
Oh and I could be making a whole lot more than I am but I like my monkey desk job. I dont take shit home at the end if the day and I can do the job blind folded.

txradioguy
10-12-2011, 01:52 AM
IMHO these deadbeats and counter culture burnouts that are stinking up the streets are the 1%.

This is just another case of the minority forcing their POV on the majority.

Odysseus
10-12-2011, 08:29 AM
I don't know. She could retire quite a bit of that debt with a kidney.

And one of the 1% would probably pay for it. Win-win.
Her kidney has probably been abused too much with partying at her school. OTOH, her brain hasn't seen much use and would probably make a decent paperweight, which is more than she used it for.

Oddly enough, exactly what I thought from her pic!

:D

Nothing odd about it. It just demonstrates 20/20 vision. :D

Tipsycatlover
10-12-2011, 09:26 AM
The idiocy of the 99% group assumes that 99% of the American people want to crap and pee in the street, trash someone else's property, have open and public sex, open drug use (free drugs too), all the booze they can guzzle, get someone else to support their babies, they want $20.00 an hour for sitting on their asses.

Really? Is that what they think?

txradioguy
10-12-2011, 11:21 AM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9276/30828822962944709667910.jpg

Tipsycatlover
10-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Steve Jobs had no degree. He dropped out of Reed Business School. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard. Neither had a degree.

Having a degree means NOTHING. A degree in Wyminns History or Chicano studies only means you show poor judgment.