PDA

View Full Version : Your daily dose of Biden

Articulate_Ape
10-06-2011, 06:47 PM
First let me say that Joe Biden comes across to me a a nice guy; you know, like that nice uncle that would pull a nickel out from behind your ear when he visited for Thanksgiving then couldn't eat without a spoon?

Well, Uncle Joe, as folksy and nice as he may seem, isn't getting any smarter. His mental prowess has dropped to such a nadir at this point that he is accidentally starting to tell the truth. Obama is going to need a Duct Tape Czar if this keeps up.

I give you you the Vice President of the United States:

Listen for this faux pas of fact...

I’m counting on, what I read out there, is the judgment of the American people to decide they know the hole we’re in, they know how far we’ve come out, they’re dissatisfied how fast we’re going, and they’re going to have to choose whether or not the path we have set the country on is the path that we should continue to go or we should go back to liberating the economy in the terms of…” ~ VP Joe Biden

Watch here. (http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-significant-majority-american-people-believe-country-not-moving-right-direction_595107.html)

For the love of God, Joe, the last thing America needs is for the federal government, especially your boss' administration, to go back to liberating our economy!

Jesus wept.