PDA

View Full Version : It's official, I'm old...

CueSi
10-06-2011, 09:01 PM
I saw my cousin's daughter has a boyfriend. I looked at his facebook page.

He's a jackass. A fat, miserable jackass who is gonna undo all her hard work in the gym.

My cousin is a 6'4" man mountain with about 6 years in the US Army in him. He is armed most times and a DAMN good shot. :)

I see my cousin online:

Me: Is it bad for me to have looked at [your child's] boyfriend's page just to make sure he's cool?

Him: He's a jackass.

Me:I thought so. Want me to come up and be spotter to your sniper?

Him: That's OK. She will have to learn on her own.

Me:Lol. [my oldest brother]'s closer and he'll be a better spotter anyhow.

Him: Tee Hee (yeah, he says that instead of LOL.)

I know him well enough. He'll probably call my brother and they'll get matching ghilley suits and everything.

Christ, I'm old.

~QC

Rockntractor
10-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Gravity is soon to take it's toll.:(

Starbuck
10-06-2011, 09:22 PM
...............Christ, I'm old........................~QC

No you're not. Old is when you look at your grandson's pregnant girlfriend's page and cannot understand for the life of you why everyone is all excited and congratulating her on being pregnant..........at the age of 20.:confused:

And you know when it's really over?.............It's really over when your favorite relative gets right in your face and hollers Ya look great, CueSi! Then it's over.

djones520
10-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Girl's just gotta learn the hard way I guess. My sister is like that. She went through a succesive string of bad boyfriends. Anytime I'd give her advice to dump the waste of skin, she'd do the exact opposite just to spite me, and then end up getting hurt even worse.

Just gotta let them fly on their own.

noonwitch
10-07-2011, 08:55 AM
No you're not. Old is when you look at your grandson's pregnant girlfriend's page and cannot understand for the life of you why everyone is all excited and congratulating her on being pregnant..........at the age of 20.:confused:

And you know when it's really over?.............It's really over when your favorite relative gets right in your face and hollers Ya look great, CueSi! Then it's over.

My 20-something cousin's girlfriend/fiancee/baby mama calls me "Aunt Sue". One of my coworkers who is in his late 20s told me "You have good skin for a smoker in her 40s".

fettpett
10-07-2011, 10:02 AM
Girl's just gotta learn the hard way I guess. My sister is like that. She went through a succesive string of bad boyfriends. Anytime I'd give her advice to dump the waste of skin, she'd do the exact opposite just to spite me, and then end up getting hurt even worse.

Just gotta let them fly on their own.

sounds like my sister...

yeah, some just have to learn from experience....

Lanie
10-07-2011, 01:15 PM
You're not old. She's a baby. :D

Hawkgirl
10-07-2011, 07:05 PM
I found out I was old when a new radio station who plays hits from the 80's described itself as playing the "classics".:eek:

Novaheart
10-07-2011, 07:26 PM
I saw my cousin's daughter has a boyfriend.

Christ, I'm old.

~QC

Old? I'd still nuzzle the girls.

But anyway, I picked out a nice guy for my niece to date. He went to Catholic high school, hasn't been arrested (like most of his friends) and doesn't appear to be into drugs like the rest of the surfer crowd. He's bright eyed, going to college, buff (gymnastics and wrestling in college) and even though I suspect he might be gay, I decided to let her in on the plan. Did I mention that his father is a doctor?

"Eww... he has all those ugly muscles."

I was stunned. I had no idea that being magazine quality (sportswear and swimsuit, no nudity and you know why) was "ugly". When I reported this to my sister, she informed me that my niece was still in the androgynous phase, going gaga over guys in her drama class (oh, I see) , and that we should be grateful that we aren't dealing with other issues.

Hawkgirl
10-07-2011, 07:33 PM
) and even though I suspect he might be gay, I decided to let her in on the plan. .

You're setting your neice up with a gay dude? :rolleyes:

Novaheart
10-07-2011, 07:59 PM
You're setting your neice up with a gay dude? :rolleyes:

I was attempting to set my niece up with a nice guy to go out and dance with, and be home on time with no buttons out of place. Besides, I have no reason to believe he's gay, and the point is moot because she thinks he's too old as well. He's three years older than she is.

Articulate_Ape
10-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I was attempting to set my niece up with a nice guy to go out and dance with, and be home on time with no buttons out of place. Besides, I have no reason to believe he's gay, and the point is moot because she thinks he's too old as well. He's three years older than she is.

Older guys know to make sure buttons aren't out of place. Enjoy. No need to thank me. :)

CueSi
10-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Old? I'd still nuzzle the girls.

But anyway, I picked out a nice guy for my niece to date. He went to Catholic high school, hasn't been arrested (like most of his friends) and doesn't appear to be into drugs like the rest of the surfer crowd. He's bright eyed, going to college, buff (gymnastics and wrestling in college) and even though I suspect he might be gay, I decided to let her in on the plan. Did I mention that his father is a doctor?

"Eww... he has all those ugly muscles."

I was stunned. I had no idea that being magazine quality (sportswear and swimsuit, no nudity and you know why) was "ugly". When I reported this to my sister, she informed me that my niece was still in the androgynous phase, going gaga over guys in her drama class (oh, I see) , and that we should be grateful that we aren't dealing with other issues.

I never had an androgynous phase. I had a 'collect-trans-chicks-with-weapons-as-friends-phase' but never wanted a guy that was prettier than me. Even when I was in drama class in high school.

I blame Jeffree Starr.

~QC

Speedy
10-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Girl's just gotta learn the hard way I guess. My sister is like that. She went through a succesive string of bad boyfriends.

I might have known your sister, because I have always been THAT guy.