PDA

View Full Version : With U.S. in slump, dual citizenship in EU countries attracts Americans

megimoo
06-08-2008, 08:55 PM
For millions of Europeans who braved the Atlantic Ocean for a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty and dreams of a lavish life, there was little thought of ever emigrating back.

Yet for a new generation of Americans of European descent, the Old Country is becoming a new country full of promise and opportunity. The creation of the European Union and its thriving economy is very appealing for Americans in a global economy.

"With an EU passport, I can live and work in 27 countries," said Suzanne Mulvehill of Lake Worth. "With a U.S. passport, I can live and work...

"Live in that Politically Correct Infested Cesspool with the Thought Police on Your Case ,I think Not !"

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2008/06/07/s1a_dual_citizenship_0608.html

SarasotaRepub
06-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Hmmmm...SLW and I both could be potential new citizens of The Fatherland!!! :cool:

:D

megimoo
06-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Hmmmm...SLW and I both could be potential new citizens of The Fatherland!!! :cool:

:D Learn to sing ,"Das Lied der Deutschen" and you can post from the Gulag Archipelago !