PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria: Prostitutes Sell Sperm to Ritual Killers in Abuja

bijou
10-12-2011, 01:14 PM
Randy men in Abuja stand the chance of having their semen taken away and sold to ritual killers by commercial sex workers who have laid siege to the city.

This demonic practice may have been responsible for the woes suffered by some men including sterility, erectile dysfunction, marital crisis, failure in business and even death, said observers.

Our correspondents reported that some prostitutes with condoms filled with fresh semen were arrested by officials of the Abuja Environmental Protection Board (AEPB), while raiding some red light areas of the city.

A total of 104 suspected commercial sex workers have been arrested for prosecution during raids carried out by the board in collaboration with the Society Against Prostitution and Child Labour (SAP-CLN)

SAP-CLN is an Abuja-based non-governmental organization involved in the rehabilitation of prostitutes and street children.

An AEPB official, who pleaded anonymity, said some of the commercial sex workers were found with condoms containing fresh male semen after they were picked from the streets. He said the recoveries of the used condoms were made when officials searched bags brought in by the commercial sex workers.

Other items recovered include Benelyn cough syrup laced with codeine, Indian hemp, cigarettes and Dunlop Plastic Solution, an adhesive used in vulcanizing tires.

He said, "It is a recurrent thing here. We find condoms with sperm when we search their bags. The necks of the condoms are tied to prevent the contents from spilling and are carefully wrapped in toilet tissue.

"We also found Benelyn cough syrup, marijuana, cigarettes and an adhesive used by vulcanizers in fixing tyres. Some of them become very wild after taking drugs and one has to be careful when going for the raid."

A commercial sex worker, who gave her name simply as Joy, told our correspondent that the semen found with some of her colleagues were secretly taken away after they had sex bouts with their patrons.

In an attempt to extract the semen from unsuspecting male "clients," she said, commercial sex workers exhibit extraordinary care and sex appeal, attributes which, she further claimed, caused many men to lose their guard.

As soon as the man gives in fully to the pleasure of the illicit affair, she said, the prostitute moans and screams wildly in fake ecstasy thereby setting the stage to carry out her mischief. ...Further details of the mischief here (http://www.codewit.com/africa/3555-nigeria-prostitutes-sell-sperm-to-ritual-killers-in-abuja). No details of the witchcraft though.

noonwitch
10-12-2011, 03:44 PM
I assume it's to put a hex on their customers, or to try to keep them coming (back). :)

I've been reading a book called "God In A Brothel" by Daniel Walker. He tells of his work for various agencies, rescuing women and children from prostitution. Most of his work has been in SE Asia, which is a big area for "sex tourism". It's shocking how pervasive the sex industry is, even in the US. We think of children being prostituted in Thailand, not in Vegas.

bijou
10-12-2011, 03:57 PM
I assume it's to put a hex on their customers, or to try to keep them coming (back). :)

I've been reading a book called "God In A Brothel" by Daniel Walker. He tells of his work for various agencies, rescuing women and children from prostitution. Most of his work has been in SE Asia, which is a big area for "sex tourism". It's shocking how pervasive the sex industry is, even in the US. We think of children being prostituted in Thailand, not in Vegas.

That book sounds interesting. I've downloaded a sample on my kindle, thanks for the tip.

Rockntractor
10-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh come now!:rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
10-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh come now!:rolleyes:

Apparently Nigeria is where the rubber meets the road.

Rockntractor
10-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Apparently Nigeria is where the rubber meets the road.

Only in Nigeria would someone steal the wet spot!:confused:

Articulate_Ape
10-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Only in Nigeria would someone steal the wet spot!:confused:

I think you're missing the seminal point here.