PDA

View Full Version : Jackson, Jr: Obama should ‘declare a national emergency,’

bijou
10-13-2011, 12:45 PM
llinois Democratic Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. told The Daily Caller on Wednesday that congressional opposition to the American Jobs Act is akin to the Confederate “states in rebellion.”

Jackson called for full government employment of the 15 million unemployed and said that Obama should “declare a national emergency” and take “extra-constitutional” action “administratively” — without the approval of Congress — to tackle unemployment.

“I hope the president continues to exercise extraordinary constitutional means, based on the history of Congresses that have been in rebellion in the past,” Jackson said. “He’s looking administratively for ways to advance the causes of the American people, because this Congress is completely dysfunctional.” ...

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/12/jackson-obama-should-declare-a-national-emergency-add-jobs-with-extra-constitutional-action/#ixzz1agHwqxgq

Speedy
10-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Like President Clueless has any idea about how to tackle unemployment.

AmPat
10-13-2011, 01:04 PM
llinois Democratic Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. told The Daily Caller on Wednesday that congressional opposition to the American Jobs Act is akin to the Confederate “states in rebellion.” Using hyperbole to create a false catastrophe . Typical stupid liberal trick. The Congress not agreeing with your Dictator-In-Chief is not "Dysfunctional." It is Constitutional you moron.

Jackson called for full government employment of the 15 million unemployed and said that Obama should “declare a national emergency” and take “extra-constitutional” action “administratively” — without the approval of Congress — to tackle unemployment.More "freedom" for Americans through Dictate, how liberal.:rolleyes:

“I hope the president continues to exercise extraordinary constitutional means, based on the history of Congresses that have been in rebellion in the past,” Jackson said. “He’s looking administratively for ways to advance the causes of the American people, because this Congress is completely dysfunctional.” ...
These Marxists cannot help but show themselves when they can't get their way through legal and Constitutional methods.:mad:

Odysseus
10-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/12/jackson-obama-should-declare-a-national-emergency-add-jobs-with-extra-constitutional-action/#ixzz1agHwqxgq

Trying to pass stupid, unpopular legislation does not constitute a national emergency.

Arroyo_Doble
10-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Congress in rebellion? How can the Legislative Branch rebel against itself?

AmPat
10-13-2011, 01:29 PM

Obvious it is about The Hype-partisan, Tyranny Party, AKA, DIMoRATS that want Pharaoh Obama to use the power of the scepter to rule over his subjects.:mad:

Odysseus
10-13-2011, 02:07 PM

Jesse Jackson Jr. is not known for the cogency of his thought.

Speedy
10-13-2011, 02:21 PM
This is the problem with Blacks getting elected to Congress. It is all about their peoples!

NJCardFan
10-13-2011, 04:04 PM
This is the problem with Blacks getting elected to Congress. It is all about their peoples!
Dude, I'm usually with you but did some black person piss you off recently?

Tipsycatlover
10-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Of course there is a national emergency. Black people want something and they aren't getting it fast enough to suit them.

Zathras
10-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Like President Clueless has any idea about how to tackle unemployment.

Tackle it? Hell, the Obumbler wants Americans unemployed and dependant on the government. It's all part of the plan he has for America.

Speedy
10-13-2011, 05:46 PM
Dude, I'm usually with you but did some black person piss you off recently?

Actually, the 98% of Blacks who still support Obama no matter what can piss up a rope. I'll still fuck thier women though.

KhrushchevsShoe
10-13-2011, 11:23 PM

I've been banned for saying a lot, lot, lot less.

Rockntractor
10-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Actually, the 98% of Blacks who still support Obama no matter what can piss up a rope. I'll still fuck thier women though.

This is hard for me, I like you, by Speedy, you were warned so many times.

Rockntractor
10-14-2011, 12:05 AM
I've been banned for saying a lot, lot, lot less.

You have been timed out, if you had been banned you wouldn't be making this post, keep making posts like this and you will be permanently banned!
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=457246&postcount=5