PDA

View Full Version : Found this gem on Craig's List of all places...

Zathras
10-17-2011, 01:18 AM
This is the true feelings of the 99%ers....

I was born, I am entitled.

This is a message to all you 1% (those who make $200,000 or more)

I was born, I am entitled.

I deserve free healthcare, I was born, I am entitled.
I deserve free education, I was born, I am entitled.
I deserve free transportation, I was born, I am entitled.
I deserve free housing, I was born, I am entitled.

It isn't my problem that you had to work 80 or 100 hours per week to make your money, I was born, I am entitled.
It isn't my problem that you have to risk your money in order to buy things to sell to others, I was born, I am entitled.
It isn't my problem that I have a liberal arts degree that no employer is willing to hire me as their CEO, I was born, I am entitled.
It isn't my problem that for years you chose to work instead of marching for a good cause, I was born, I am entitled.

Don't believe me?
The President says that I was born, I am entitled.
The actors in Hollywood say that I was born, I am entitled.
The super rich who are going to give their money to charity after they die say I was born, I am entitled.

I want the smart train, I was born, I am entitled.
I want an Ipad and Iphone, I was born, I am entitled.

Now of course once we (99%) take all your money and your house and you car, you still have to work to provide us with the things that we deserve. That is only fair, after all, I was born, I am entitled.

It doesn't matter that if we took all the money from all of you that it wouldn't cover the money spent in 1 year by our government, I was born, I am entitled.

How dare you work hard for your money. That isn't the American dream any longer. You need to give away all your worldly possessions and embrace the fact that I was born, I am entitled.

Oh yeah, by the way, I want to be famous like Paris Hilton, I was born, I am entitled.

RobJohnson
10-17-2011, 01:24 AM
Free ponies!

NJCardFan
10-17-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow, you can cut through the snark with a knife in that one. I don't know about you all but that looks like someone is mocking the so called 99%.

SarasotaRepub
10-17-2011, 08:27 AM
I can hear DUmmie heads exploding...:D

Tipsycatlover
10-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Anyone that has ever worked for a company knows how the person that puts forth extra effort and gets rewarded for it is hated. How DARE that person get a bigger bonus?

NJCardFan
10-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Anyone that has ever worked for a company knows how the person that puts forth extra effort and gets rewarded for it is hated. How DARE that person get a bigger bonus?

Look no further than the black community for examples of this. Chris Rock said it best when he said that in the hood, you get more respect getting out of jail than you do graduating from school. How bankrupt of a community do you need to be to have this attitude?