PDA

View Full Version : DU Corner's The Market On Sexism

Perilloux
09-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Egnever (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-10-08 11:50 PM
Original message
This woman does not like her kids (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3971358)

How long has she been away from that baby and she still hasnt picked it up.

Thats fucking creepy!

Translation: How dare she have children AND work outside the home.

pitohui (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-10-08 11:57 PM
Response to Original message
5. her kids are losers, i don't like them either

not that i'm defending her, from what we know they are losers because of her choices (example -- refusing to educate her daughter about how to prevent/end unwanted pregnancy so you won't be a baby having a baby, refusing to accept that as an over-40 birth mother you have to get tested to see if your baby will have a fair chance at a normal life etc)

if you have babies because of ideology rather than out of love, why would you love them? i wouldn't expect her to love them, they are just disasters that happened to her and now she must slog through

Emphasis Mine

In other words, not wanting the School System teaching her kids sex ed = "refusing to educate her daughter" about the consequences of unprotected sex. I guess in pitohui's world all 17 year olds (regardless of if they're taught sex ed. at school or home) choose to abstain or use contraception responsibly, or of course "end" the pregnancy.

And how does pitohui know Gov. Palin wasn't tested for Downs Syndrome? Well obviously because she didn't choose to abort. DUmmies prove they are "Pro-Choice" ONLY if that choice is abortion.

liberalmuse (1000+ posts) Wed Sep-10-08 11:57 PM
Response to Original message
6. I was thinking about that last night.

That beautiful baby, and a special needs child, without his mom. Maybe she has a nanny?

Again, how dare she have children AND work outside the home.

Name removed (0 posts) Thu Sep-11-08 12:34 AM
Response to Reply #6
16. Deleted message

Message removed by moderator. Click here to review the message board rules.

I don't know what "Name removed" posted but judging from the responses it was even more disgusting than the majority of the thread, and that's quite a feat. IMO.

The rest of the thread is just more of the same. All the DUmmies attacking Gov. Palin and her children VERY PERSONALLY. Guess none of them heed BO's proclamation that "families are off limits". As far as I'm concerned DU is BO. What a great representation of the Democrat Party the DUmp is. I will continue to present them as the standard for Dems.

PS ignore that apostrophe in the title, I tried to edit it out but it's still there. Thanks Shakespeare.

KingOfTorts
09-11-2008, 10:40 AM
DUmmies are such unhappy and hateful people. What a terrible way to go through life.

Carol
09-11-2008, 06:10 PM
if you have babies because of ideology rather than out of love, why would you love them? i wouldn't expect her to love them, they are just disasters that happened to her and now she must slog through There's the liberal belief system again.

So, because Governor Palin has kids (doesn't believe in aborting them) she's only having them "because of ideology" and cannot/does not love them.

Only pro abortionists can love their bables. The fact that if they didn't want then they'd abort them means that the really love their kids.

What warped thinking.

JB
09-11-2008, 06:16 PM
The party that gave us the Kennedy "family" is judging.

At least she didn't stick that kid in a home because she is emabarrassed by him.

Carol
09-11-2008, 06:19 PM
After everything I've read in the past 2 weeks I'll NEVER again believe that liberals are the party of feminists-or-eqeal rights for women.
bedazzled (380 posts) Thu Sep-11-08 07:16 AM
Response to Reply #5
36. maybe they're not complete losers, they just have rotten parents
Edited on Thu Sep-11-08 07:18 AM by bedazzled
not to be a bleeding heart or anything, but if you
have a child with a 2.0 grade average, either he/she
has a learning disability or resentment of their
parents' lack of attention. special help and attention
is needed in those cases. same with the older daughter.
she's obviously never had a positive education about
the responsibilities of sex, and wants to get her
parents' attention.

maybe they are totally rotten, it happens, but i think
they are signalling their resentment at their a--hole
parents.

it's unfortunate that the drug-addled mouthbreathing
thug majority can mentally accept this train wreck of
a family as an all american religious family. pathetic,
really...

and i think it's true that she doesn't like her kids.
they have grown up to be liabilities, not helpful
accessories to her grasping for power.

Mind_your_head (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-11-08 01:03 AM
Response to Reply #16
17. Down's Syndrome Children have a beauty all their own......
but you can only see it in the 'stillness of heart' that only love knows.

You can't see/appreciate it if you are running around in the world trying to make a 'name' for yourself, rather than a home for your yourself, your SO, and your child/ren. I've never read the kind of sexist screeds like I have about Sarah Palin.

GrumpyOldLady
09-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Sarah Palin must 'slog through' with her son Trig???????

:mad: What a freak'n idiot!

She knew his condition and she chose to have him anyways because SHE LOVES HIM.
When she was asked about her son she said 'He's PERFECT'.

UGH! :mad:

LibraryLady
09-12-2008, 09:37 AM
More sexism:

LynneSin Donating Member (1000+ posts) Jt Fri Sep-12-08 09:33 AM
Original message (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7041455)
Bookmark this post - this is how Sarah Palin is gonna possible best Biden in a debate....

she's gonna bring out the tears.

I swear to god, that's about all she has left in her arsenal. She's gonna steam up those rimless glasses and get mascara streaming down her eyes (and trust me she won't have waterproof mascara on either) and look in the cameras and say something like "I just a mother want to serve my country and make it a better place for my children and yours"

That's all she has left.

d_va
09-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Remember, they represent Obama. 'nuf said.