PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of exposing self to children arrested

MountainMan
10-18-2011, 10:33 PM
SEATTLE -- A man accused of exposing himself to children at least five times across Seattle was arrested early Tuesday morning.

Seattle police say he was taken into custody at his Kenmore residence around 1 a.m.

Komo News link (http://www.komonews.com/news/local/132064518.html)

Now why is this in the political forum you might ask. Well, here is the reason why....
Officers had been given a composite sketch of the suspect and detectives learned he had been at Westlake Park taking part in the Occupy Seattle protests.

Tracked him thru a particular social networking site. Wonder what his DU name is? :popcorn:

Wei Wu Wei
10-19-2011, 11:13 AM
That mass murderer who shot 8 people in orange county last week was a Tea Partier.

fettpett
10-19-2011, 11:16 AM
That mass murderer who shot 8 people in orange county last week was a Tea Partier.

care to share the link that proves that?

Rockntractor
10-19-2011, 11:22 AM

You had better prove this!

Wei Wu Wei
10-19-2011, 11:36 AM
His truck had a Tea Party license plate
http://i.imgur.com/xHpMt.jpg

and he donated money to a Tea Party linked group. just google it, it's a high-traffic story

Rockntractor
10-19-2011, 11:39 AM
His truck had a Tea Party license plate
http://i.imgur.com/xHpMt.jpg

and he donated money to a Tea Party linked group. just google it, it's a high-traffic story
I'm not doing your home work! provide link or retract.

Rockntractor
10-19-2011, 11:49 AM
We had this out a week ago, you make claims like this with no proof.

Ignoring me was a bad idea!

noonwitch
10-19-2011, 02:16 PM

Even if that is true, it doesn't excuse this guy's behavior.

The best way to deal with a flasher is to point and laugh.

DumbAss Tanker
10-19-2011, 04:25 PM
A revolting perverted freak in an Occupy Whatever Street crowd, how can this be???

:rolleyes:

Lanie
10-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Even if that is true, it doesn't excuse this guy's behavior.

The best way to deal with a flasher is to point and laugh.

Thank you. There are stupid people on both sides who need to be arrested and put into a rubber room for the rest of their lives. The end.

txradioguy
10-22-2011, 03:11 PM
Thank you. There are stupid people on both sides who need to be arrested and put into a rubber room for the rest of their lives. The end.

:rolleyes:

AmPat
10-22-2011, 05:05 PM

Correct. However, a Liberal would bitch and bemoan his plight, write stupid screeds proclaiming he was framed, get liberal bleeding hearts to make it political and attempt to have him removed from that evil environment. A Conservative would find a way to make tires out of the rubber and market it, give the money to charity, and accept his responsibility for his behavior.:cool: