PDA

View Full Version : Video Of School Students Having Sex Goes Viral Online

Rockntractor
10-22-2011, 07:00 PM
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Indecent exposure. Videos of Baltimore students having sex spreading worldwide.

WJZ first broke news of both sex scandals, and there are two police investigations underway at this hour. The incidents are provoking strong opinions online.

Mike Hellgren has new insight into the controversy.

Video of students as young as 14, having sex on school grounds in Baltimore has spread online.

Police say rumors of arrests after an incident involving Frederick Douglass High students– which WJZ was first to report– where a girl says she was recorded without her knowledge, are false although they are still investigating.

And people just can’t stop talking about that viral video posted on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
More little rascals at link>http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/10/21/video-of-school-students-having-sex-goes-viral-online/

NJCardFan
10-22-2011, 08:18 PM
There are some on these very boards who don't see this as an issue.

Rockntractor
10-22-2011, 08:25 PM
There are some on these very boards who don't see this as an issue.

If is isn't already it certainly seems to be becoming one.

Rockntractor
10-22-2011, 08:27 PM
I posted this an hour and a half ago and it already has 265 hits.:confused:

Novaheart
10-22-2011, 08:34 PM
We didn't have lightweight and easy to use portable video recorder when I was in HS or I feel certain at least one such video would have made the rounds. I do recall being shocked to see polaroid pictures of some acquaintances in the shower, but I was shocked that they would allow pictures to be taken like that.

AmPat
10-23-2011, 10:35 AM
These types of behaviors are going to haunt the participants for years. Instead of secret shame and regret, they will be forced to share their humiliation with the world for years. Employers use these social networking sites to screen employees. Imagine their surprise when they see the video of their prospective employee acting the fool in front of a camera.

Novaheart
10-23-2011, 01:22 PM
These types of behaviors are going to haunt the participants for years. Instead of secret shame and regret, they will be forced to share their humiliation with the world for years. Employers use these social networking sites to screen employees. Imagine their surprise when they see the video of their prospective employee acting the fool in front of a camera.

I'm guessing that won't be much of a concern or a problem.

I'm reminded of the Chris Rock joke:

Mother: Junior, don't you be messing with drugs, you be a crackhead and you won't never be nuthin!

Junior: I can be mayor of DC!

AmPat
10-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I'm guessing that won't be much of a concern or a problem.

I'm reminded of the Chris Rock joke:

Mother: Junior, don't you be messing with drugs, you be a crackhead and you won't never be nuthin!

Junior: I can be mayor of DC!

Would you bet the rest of YOUR life on it?:confused::rolleyes:

It is an avoidable folly. Stand by for some of them to blame somebody else when they can't land or keep a job.

RobJohnson
10-23-2011, 10:51 PM
On school property? It's a bad deal no matter what...but it's still a little shocking that it happened on campus.

noonwitch
10-24-2011, 08:52 AM
We didn't have lightweight and easy to use portable video recorder when I was in HS or I feel certain at least one such video would have made the rounds. I do recall being shocked to see polaroid pictures of some acquaintances in the shower, but I was shocked that they would allow pictures to be taken like that.

We had Super 8s and the early video cameras. I knew people who made funny movies with them, but not any who made dirty movies, at least not in high school.

It's not right. I know that a lot of high school-aged kids have sex, but adults should never condone it.

Novaheart
10-24-2011, 12:24 PM
We had Super 8s and the early video cameras. I knew people who made funny movies with them, but not any who made dirty movies, at least not in high school.

It's not right. I know that a lot of high school-aged kids have sex, but adults should never condone it.

I don't think that adults should condone it, we're expected to be hypocritical about it and condemnation is part of healthy resistance. I gently threaten my niece should she make such a "mistake" and I sternly informed my nephew as he left for college in Scotland that he was not to impregnate any girl at school unless she could confer a title of nobility upon him. I believe in standards.

On the other hand, many of my classmates started having sex in ninth grade (perhaps eighth) and by high school it was to be assumed that couples were having sex, unless they were goofy nerdy couples (whom it turned out were also having goofy nerdy sex). Three ways weren't unheard of, but remember the era..........DISCO.