PDA

View Full Version : The very fact that "Eyelids" can post here

Cseeman
09-11-2008, 12:58 PM
is a giant statement for conservatives.... i am so glad we allow stupid people like eyelids to post his crazy rants...

Try posting anything on DU and see what happens,,, i will tell you what happens you get BLACK BALLED

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 01:01 PM
oh yes you guys are a beacon for tolerance.

Sarasota is only reason I'm still here...

Cseeman
09-11-2008, 01:08 PM
That's right it looks to me that we are definitely more "tolerate" then your people..... you are considered a Senior member here.... i do not see anyboby posting on DU with a history of conservative rants..

There goes your proof.... the TRUTH HURTS does'nt it

Rebel Yell
09-11-2008, 01:22 PM

I'm sure there are some here who would like to see you banned, but that wouldn't really be in the best interest of CU. What fun is an echo?

Eyelids
09-11-2008, 01:43 PM
I'm sure there are some here who would like to see you banned, but that wouldn't really be in the best interest of CU. What fun is an echo?

Why do you think I post here? I'm shocked you guys dont do the same thing elsewhere.

SarasotaRepub
09-11-2008, 01:45 PM

Yes...I've taken him under my wing. :D:D

hampshirebrit
09-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Yes...I've taken him under my wing. :D:D

because he wuvs you!! :p

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 02:03 PM

I don't know. There are places (which shall remain unnamed :D) at which they prefer the ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fu8YIG8uyQ

Thankfully, CU is not one of them.

Shannon
09-11-2008, 02:10 PM

I demand Sarasota's immediate resignation.:p

Rebel Yell
09-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Why do you think I post here? I'm shocked you guys dont do the same thing elsewhere.

Honestly, I've tried. I'm on my third mole, and that one is on thin ice.

megimoo
09-11-2008, 04:20 PM

Sarasota is only reason I'm still here...He is just more patient than the rest of us.But I have great faith in you DipShit, you will crank him up with one of your foolish posts and Bam By By AssWipe back you go to NU In tears !

Troll
09-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I, for one, don't want Eyelids to be banned.

If he's banned and Obama loses the election, what fun would that be?

Cold Warrior
09-11-2008, 05:06 PM
Honestly, I've tried. I'm on my third mole, and that one is on thin ice.

Rebel's correct, Eyelids. If you try to post against the hive at either DU or FR, you're gone. I've posted at DU several times, not with the idea of disrupting, but rather to present a slightly alternative view of the universe. I've been banned in each case.

Zathras
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
Why do you think I post here?

Because you're a masochist, enjoying the embarrasment you bring to yourself with your stupidity thay you show on a daily basis?

I'm shocked you guys dont do the same thing elsewhere.

It's called having a life, something you know nothing about.

Molon Labe
09-11-2008, 07:43 PM

Bull shit....There are a lot of us here that think that banning you would simply lower our standards to the level of liberal intolerance. You'd have been gone withing a couple of days on any mainstream liberal site spewing conservative drivel.

jeskibuff
09-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Why do you think I post here?I don't know. You certainly don't bring anything to the table, intellectually.

Perhaps you're just thrilled that SOMEONE will talk to you!

Maybe you're on a mission...sent by God to convert some infidel conservatives to liberalism.

Whatever. It's good to have you here, blinky! Sometimes I get in a foul mood and want to kick someone around! Thanks for serving a higher purpose!

rjas77
09-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Why do you think I post here? .

Because it gives you a sense of validity in your pathetic lonesome life.

As to why we don't do the same elsewhere? We're not retarded like you are

FlaGator
09-11-2008, 09:42 PM

Actually the rules are the only reason your here.

jeskibuff
09-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Yes...I've taken him under my wing. :D:DMore like under your CAPE, Anakin!

SarasotaRepub
09-11-2008, 10:42 PM
More like under your CAPE, Anakin!

Yeah,yeah...I was going to edit it but hey...;)

LibraryLady
09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
I understand why blinky can post here but why in the world is CW allowed to insult and lie and post fake garbage? The remarks he made about lacarnut's father were WAY over the line.

Go ahead and start calling names CW, are you a recruiter for cc now? Jackasses like you and wimpy mods are causing everyone to leave.

Gingersnap
09-11-2008, 11:23 PM

You wish. I have championed your repulsive right to voice your opinions on many occasions when SR was willing and able to kick your sorry ass to the curb. How can you be so blind to the interactions on this board?

GrumpyOldLady
09-12-2008, 06:44 AM
It's nice that eyelids gets to stay.

Perhaps he'll learn something and evolve.