PDA

View Full Version : Occupy DC to secede from the United States? [VIDEO]

bijou
10-29-2011, 03:46 PM
The Daily Caller visited the Occupy DC encampment on Friday and interviewed union organizer Anthony Sluder. While Sluder appeared to be in charge, he preferred to describe himself as “the one who is informed to inform you.”

Check out what Sluder told TheDC about the “occupiers” and their plan to — you heard it right — secede.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/29/occupy-dc-to-secede-from-the-united-states/#ixzz1cCZeRJC6

Elspeth
10-29-2011, 03:53 PM
Roflmao!!!

SarasotaRepub
10-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Apparently...these fools have no freaken clue how stupid they sound.

It's going to be a shame when these retards go down in flames as this has been some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. :applause::thumbsup:

bijou
10-29-2011, 04:17 PM
The pair of you are cynics. :mad: This will happen. :rotfl:

Tipsycatlover
10-30-2011, 08:17 PM
I've talked to others. They believe this! All of them. If only the whole country ran like the occupy communities, we would all be happy. No one would have to work, food would be brought in every day.

SarasotaRepub
10-30-2011, 09:09 PM
I've talked to others. They believe this! All of them. If only the whole country ran like the occupy communities, we would all be happy. No one would have to work, food would be brought in every day.

Reality is going to hit these kids like a runaway freight train.

Their tears of disappointment will fill an ocean...:D

Silverhair
10-30-2011, 10:45 PM

They are getting their first taste of winter in New York. Lets see how many are still there in February.

DumbAss Tanker
10-31-2011, 03:03 PM

The sooner, the better.

:tank:

'They have become tiresome.'

Zafod
10-31-2011, 03:10 PM

and I will drink them and relish it.

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2011, 04:01 PM
Let them secede then require visas from them if they want to come back to America. How many wells and farms do they have in their "community"? The fucking dolts.

DumbAss Tanker
10-31-2011, 05:49 PM
their plan to — you heard it right — secede.

Promises, promises...nothing but empty promises.