PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain - America Is Ready

Perilloux
10-30-2011, 09:23 AM
I actually found this video DUmpster diving. I enjoyed it so wanted to share it with CU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbwR7aSTcGY&feature=player_embedded

You know, I don't post here as much as I used to or would like to, but I am so excited about Herman Cain's candidacy. I am proud to say that I voted for him in the Republican Primary when he ran for Senate. And I pray I get the opportunity to cast my vote for Presidency for him. I'm constantly posting the latest news on him on FB & many of my family & friends support him already. I haven't donated yet but I plan to very soon. I'm just really worried we're going to have Romney forced on us. I do not want to have to hold my nose to vote for the Republican again.

Go Herman Cain!!!

Starbuck
10-30-2011, 12:01 PM
We share your enthusiasm, and express our enthusiasm by contributing monthly to the Cain Campaign.:):)

fettpett
10-30-2011, 01:19 PM
anyone know who's singing the song?

mike128
10-31-2011, 08:43 AM
I'll take Herman Cain over Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney any day!

Perilloux
10-31-2011, 11:57 AM
anyone know who's singing the song?

Krista Branch "I Am America." Catchy huh?

:)

Zathras
10-31-2011, 12:53 PM
I'll take Herman Cain over Massachusetts Liberal Flip-Flop Romney any day!

And the fake conservative swoops n poops again.

mike128
11-01-2011, 07:17 AM
And the fake conservative swoops n poops again.

YOU'RE the fake conservative, Zathras. You could care less that 1.6 million children get killed each year from abortion, so long as you get your tax cuts. You hurl insults like a looney liberal when you can't debate the issues. I think you need to grow up already!

fettpett
11-01-2011, 10:14 AM
YOU'RE the fake conservative, Zathras. You could care less that 1.6 million children get killed each year from abortion, so long as you get your tax cuts. You hurl insults like a looney liberal when you can't debate the issues. I think you need to grow up already!

And yet you're willing to support (through lack of voting against) the biggest pro-Abortion President this nation has EVER had. Go jump off a cliff dumbfuck

fettpett
11-01-2011, 10:15 AM
Krista Branch "I Am America." Catchy huh?

:)

yep, hot too ;) :D

Zathras
11-01-2011, 11:23 AM

Your support for Jerry Brown in the last election here makes the above an outright lie. You are a liberal troll masquerading as a so called conservative....go elsewhere and peddle your goods because we aint buying what you have to sell.

mike128
11-02-2011, 10:37 AM
Your support for Jerry Brown in the last election here makes the above an outright lie. You are a liberal troll masquerading as a so called conservative....go elsewhere and peddle your goods because we aint buying what you have to sell.
I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

A Republican win means NOTHING without principles.

txradioguy
11-02-2011, 11:06 AM
I NEVER outright supported Jerry Brown. But if you're going to have pro-abortion Meg Whitman vs. pro-abortion Jerry Brown, then I will go with what's in the best interests of REAL conservatives, in the long run. And I DON'T apologize for it. I'm sick and tired of people like Karl Rove telling me that I have to "suck it up" and vote for a liberal Republican because I have "nowhere else to go".

Oh God here we go with the "real Conservatives" bull again.

:rolleyes:

Zathras
11-02-2011, 11:48 AM

Yawn...more lies from DUmbass128, the Obumbles supporter. In a thread titled MEG WHITMAN SUCKS!! I Hope Governor Moonbeam Wins! you started....

I sure hope that self-serving Billionairess Bitch goes down in flames this November! I'll take Governor Moonbeam over her any day!

Link (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=28960)

Sure does sound like outright support for Brown to me. Sorry DUmbass128 but I don't believe a single word you say.

fettpett
11-02-2011, 01:00 PM

see, whats wrong with you (if you're not a libtard troll, which i doubt) and all the other 100% is that you don't understand that people are entitled and have their own personal opinions and that for conservatives that does NOT translate to policy or the way they Govern.

You supported Moonbeam, you'd be supporting Obama because of one issue IF Romney is nominated because they aren't "pure" enough for you. You're willing to compromise your supposed principles on abortion by refraining to vote against the man who has one of the worst voting records on abortion who has ever held the position of President of the United States.