PDA

View Full Version : I just received an email...

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2011, 01:14 PM
...from an anonymous source stating that there is a rumor going around that someone heard an undisclosed source voice suspicions that they got a phone call from some unnamed individual who alleged that they knew someone who had heard that Rock had once touched one of his goats in an inappropriate way some 40 years ago when no one was looking.

I think he should lose his Mod status for this heinous behavior.

bijou
10-31-2011, 01:40 PM
The problem is the lack of evidence. I believe the victim was turned into a tasty meal much enjoyed by the Rock family. :D

Articulate_Ape
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
That doesn't sound like a denial to me.

djones520
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
Guilty until proven innocent!

We need a pitch fork mob smiley.

Starbuck
10-31-2011, 02:29 PM
...from an anonymous source stating that there is a rumor going around that someone heard an undisclosed source voice suspicions that they got a phone call from some unnamed individual who alleged that they knew someone who had heard that Rock had once touched one of his goats in an inappropriate way some 40 years ago when no one was looking............

It's TWUE, it's TWUE, I got it too!:D

SarasotaRepub
10-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Man...that thing is making the rounds.:eek::D

RobJohnson
11-01-2011, 12:43 AM
...from an anonymous source stating that there is a rumor going around that someone heard an undisclosed source voice suspicions that they got a phone call from some unnamed individual who alleged that they knew someone who had heard that Rock had once touched one of his goats in an inappropriate way some 40 years ago when no one was looking.

I think he should lose his Mod status for this heinous behavior.

I thought he was into apes? :D

obx
11-01-2011, 07:21 AM
Did the pig squeal on him?