PDA

View Full Version : 20-Year-Old Woman Claims Justin Bieber Is Father Of Her Baby, Files Paternity Lawsuit

Rockntractor
11-01-2011, 10:22 PM
By Dylan Howard - Senior Executive Editor, Star magazine and David Perel - Editor In Chief, Star magazine

A 20-year-old California woman has filed a bombshell lawsuit against teen pop icon Justin Bieber alleging he is the father of her three-month-old baby boy, Star magazine is exclusively reporting in its new issue.

Mariah Yeater is demanding the singer take a paternity test "to scientifically confirm" he is the father of the child, according to court papers obtained by Star.

Read More Of Yeater's Shocking Claims Here

The papers were filed in late October and Yeater asks the court for Bieber "to provide adequate support for my baby."

In an affadavit signed under penalty of perjury Yeater says she was 19 years old when she had sex with the underage star backstage at one of his concerts in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Bieber Fever!

Bieberís reps have strenuously denied the accusations but a court hearing has been set for later this year. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, Bieber's said: "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."
Move over Herman, this is big!!!
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/justin-bieber-father-baby-claims-mariah-yeater-demanding-paternity-test

Novaheart
11-01-2011, 10:34 PM
Oh... kay.

http://images.fashionmodeldirectory.com/images/intopic_images/2009/d656420613991c7d05b83399e5367c95.jpg

Starbuck
11-02-2011, 12:08 AM
OK. So at least we know THIS isn't racist......

Wait. We're talking about a white girl here, right?:confused:

Apache
11-02-2011, 12:43 AM
OK. So at least we know THIS isn't racist......

Wait. We're talking about a white girl here, right?:confused:

If you mean Bieber....:eek:

Tipsycatlover
11-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Say he is the father of the baby. He will have to pay child support. She will have to be prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Maybe her parents will be able to use the child support money while mommy is in prison.

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Say he is the father of the baby. He will have to pay child support. She will have to be prosecuted for having sex with a minor. Maybe her parents will be able to use the child support money while mommy is in prison.

I was thinking the same thing!

rjas77
11-02-2011, 02:36 AM

Apparently this happened in Florida and under Florida's statute, it's not considered rape of a child

1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

(2) The provisions of this section do not apply to a person 16 or 17 years of age who has had the disabilities of nonage removed under chapter 743.

(3) The victim's prior sexual conduct is not a relevant issue in a prosecution under this section.

(4) If an offense under this section directly results in the victim giving birth to a child, paternity of that child shall be established as described in chapter 742. If it is determined that the offender is the father of the child, the offender must pay child support pursuant to the child support guidelines described in chapter 61. History.--RS 2598; s. 1, ch. 4965, 1901; GS 3521; s. 1, ch. 6974, 1915; s. 1, ch. 7732, 1918; RGS 5409; s. 1, ch. 8596, 1921; CGL 7552; s. 1, ch. 61-109; s. 759, ch. 71-136; s. 1, ch. 96-409.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

Bailey
11-02-2011, 06:24 AM
I'd bet a C-note that this mask he wears for his fans is fake and he really nails all the groupies he can get his hands on. :D

Its perfect lol

fettpett
11-02-2011, 09:09 AM
I thought he was dating Tailor Swift :-/

Odysseus
11-02-2011, 09:30 AM
I thought he was dating Tailor Swift :-/

Selena Gomez. My daughter was crushed.

fettpett
11-02-2011, 09:36 AM

either way, thought both of them had much better tastes:(

noonwitch
11-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Apparently this happened in Florida and under Florida's statute, it's not considered rape of a child

1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

(2) The provisions of this section do not apply to a person 16 or 17 years of age who has had the disabilities of nonage removed under chapter 743.

(3) The victim's prior sexual conduct is not a relevant issue in a prosecution under this section.

(4) If an offense under this section directly results in the victim giving birth to a child, paternity of that child shall be established as described in chapter 742. If it is determined that the offender is the father of the child, the offender must pay child support pursuant to the child support guidelines described in chapter 61. History.--RS 2598; s. 1, ch. 4965, 1901; GS 3521; s. 1, ch. 6974, 1915; s. 1, ch. 7732, 1918; RGS 5409; s. 1, ch. 8596, 1921; CGL 7552; s. 1, ch. 61-109; s. 759, ch. 71-136; s. 1, ch. 96-409.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

I don't think it should be criminal, but she shouldn't get child support. If it's true, that is. I guess we'll have to wait for Maury Povich to figure it all out.

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I don't think it should be criminal, but she shouldn't get child support. If it's true, that is. I guess we'll have to wait for Maury Povich to figure it all out.

I want to agree with you but I'll have to think it over.
The child had nothing to do with the wrong decisions that were made.

Odysseus
11-02-2011, 10:29 AM

Yes, but the paternity is the real issue here, and Beiber's age. He's 17 now, which means that, assuming that he is the father, he was 16 and the mother 19 when the backstage hookup occurred (imagine how much that kid is going to love telling that story when he's growing up). That means that he was a minor and she wasn't, so his exposure on child support may be limited by his inability to give legal consent.

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes, but the paternity is the real issue here, and Beiber's age. He's 17 now, which means that, assuming that he is the father, he was 16 and the mother 19 when the backstage hookup occurred (imagine how much that kid is going to love telling that story when he's growing up). That means that he was a minor and she wasn't, so his exposure on child support may be limited by his inability to give legal consent.

It reminds me of that book, Under the Grandstand by Seymour Butts.:confused:

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 11:10 AM
They could write another book, Bieber Meets The Beaver!

Novaheart
11-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Publicity stunt. See George Michael. See Ricky Martin. Fifty cents says it's the same thing.

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Publicity stunt. See George Michael. See Ricky Martin. Fifty cents says it's the same thing.

Yeah but what does Fify cent know!

Bailey
11-02-2011, 11:36 AM

You need to instill better taste in music, my stepdaughter likes him to and I've been trying to break her of this habit :)

I am starting to sound like my old man about music, "in my day the music was better" :D

Novaheart
11-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah but what does Fify cent know!

But does this lawsuit convince the 12-25 year old female public that Bieber is physically mature, heterosexual, and ready for an adult career?

The beauty of that business is that old promoters get to exploit the inexperience of a new batch of kids six to ten times over the course of their careers. Jeebus, the same guy who sold Frank Sinatra to my mom, sold James Darren to my aunt, sold Tommy James to my sister, and probably sold someone to me.

noonwitch
11-02-2011, 11:57 AM

Maybe Justin would step up if it is proven to be his kid and fork over the money in recognition of that fact?

He can't get sole custody until he is 18, but he could get joint custody with one of his parents, especially if he can prove that the mother is a greedy skank who seduced him with the intention of getting pregnant in order to file for child support from a wealthy youth. And that wouldn't be that difficult. The only reason a kid under 18 can't have sole custody is because he is not legally able to sign medical consent for himself or for a child.

Odysseus
11-02-2011, 12:03 PM
You need to instill better taste in music, my stepdaughter likes him to and I've been trying to break her of this habit :)

I am starting to sound like my old man about music, "in my day the music was better" :D
Bieber is simply the latest incarnation of the teen heartthrob. He's Shaun Cassidy/Donnie Osmond/Menudo/New Kids/Backstreet Boys with the same fan base demographics. My seven-year-old thinks that he's cute, and his music is less offensive than rap, so I indulge her.

But does this lawsuit convince the 12-25 year old female public that Bieber is physically mature, heterosexual, and ready for an adult career?

The beauty of that business is that old promoters get to exploit the inexperience of a new batch of kids six to ten times over the course of their careers. Jeebus, the same guy who sold Frank Sinatra to my mom, sold James Darren to my aunt, sold Tommy James to my sister, and probably sold someone to me.

Boy George?

Rockntractor
11-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Boy George?

Do you really want to hurt him, do you really want to make him cry?:confused:

DumbAss Tanker
11-02-2011, 12:15 PM

Probably not. If the DNA is a hit, he'll settle it for big bucks before the results are ever entered into evidence and it won't get to judgment, and her part of the deal will be agreeing to never testify against him.

Bailey
11-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Bieber is simply the latest incarnation of the teen heartthrob. He's Shaun Cassidy/Donnie Osmond/Menudo/New Kids/Backstreet Boys with the same fan base demographics. My seven-year-old thinks that he's cute, and his music is less offensive than rap, so I indulge her.

Boy George?

Its hard not to indulge them isnt? But the day she starts listening to rap is the day the indulging ends :D

Odysseus
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Do you really want to hurt him, do you really want to make him cry?:confused:
Nah. He does that enough on his own.

Its hard not to indulge them isnt? But the day she starts listening to rap is the day the indulging ends :D
No, that's when I break out the Vanilla Ice. Nobody who has been exposed to that will ever think of rap as cool. :D

noonwitch
11-02-2011, 04:15 PM

My 11 year old niece is at that in between stage. She likes the Bieber, but she also likes Jay-z and Eminen. She's been side-tracked from rap recently with Bruno Mars and Ceelo Green.

My 9 year old niece is totally into Bieber, but she also likes opera. Go and figure.

RobJohnson
11-05-2011, 08:39 AM
They could write another book, Bieber Meets The Beaver!

:D