PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: "War Has Got To Be A Last Option." "We Must Not Blink, Charlie."

megimoo
09-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Sarah Palin: "War Has Got To Be A Last Option." "We Must Not Blink, Charlie."

First on TVNewser: Insiders tell us the first Charlie Gibson/Sarah Palin interview is complete.

The first sit-down lasted 30 minutes and included questions about energy independence, foreign affairs and whether Gov. Palin is ready to be Vice President. "Absolutely," is her response.

When asked if she is ready to step in and be president of the United States. Palin answers, "You bet."

We're told Gibson asked for two extra minutes and used it to ask Palin whether she agrees with the "Bush Doctrine." Among Palin's responses:

• "The top priority is to defend the United States of America. I know that John McCain would do that."

• "With new leadership comes opportunity to do things better."

• "War has got to be a last option."

• "If a strike is imminent we have every right to defend our country...and that's what a McCain/Palin administration would do."

• "In order to stop Islamic extremists we must do whatever it takes. We must not blink, Charlie."

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/politics/sarah_palin_war_has_got_to_be_a_last_option_we_mus t_not_blink_charlie_94292.asp?c=rss

PoliCon
09-11-2008, 08:12 PM
mean while on the left

"war is not an option." "we must lick boots and kiss european asses."

GrumpyOldLady
09-12-2008, 06:32 AM
The differences in the VP choices -

Govenor Palin - "I'm ready"

Senator Biden - "Hillary would have been a better choice"

Who would you rather have as second in command?????

Perilloux
09-12-2008, 07:46 AM
The differences in the VP choices -

Govenor Palin - "I'm ready"

Senator Biden - "Hillary would have been a better choice"

Who would you rather have as second in command?????

:D

Perfect! In their own words no less.

I think I just found my new signature.

GrumpyOldLady
09-12-2008, 08:51 AM
YES, please us it! Excellent!

Its obvious that Govenor Palin understands the threat MUCH BETTER then Obama does.

I'd definately rather have her in the Oval Office then Obama. ANYTIME!

wilbur
09-12-2008, 09:01 AM
McCain must be excited because now with Messiah Palin, he can do no wrong... the koolaid drinkers will let him get away with anything now and pretend they loved him all along in order to have precious Palin in the whitehouse.

YupItsMe
09-12-2008, 09:11 AM
McCain must be excited because now with Messiah Palin, he can do no wrong... the koolaid drinkers will let him get away with anything now and pretend they loved him all along in order to have precious Palin in the whitehouse.

Who's sockpuppet are you. Nobody can be that stupid and annoying

megimoo
09-12-2008, 09:18 AM
DNC Talking point # 12 .Good work wilber atta boy big time !

wilbur
09-12-2008, 09:24 AM

Sorry, I'm just coming to terms with how pathetic the republican party has become that they can all be so weak in the knees over some soccer/hockey mom with zero substance simply because she can throw a couple zingers in a speech and oh yea.. she didn't have an abortion. We're supposed to be better than this nonsense. The amount of window dressing and justifications that have been used to prop up this silly VP pick are nothing short of... well... I'll put it this way... the republicans have never looked so much like a bunch of democrats fawning over Obama as they do now.

Zathras
09-12-2008, 09:28 AM

Guess you haven't read any of Eyelid's posts.