PDA

View Full Version : The Occupation of LA - Part 7 - 10/28/2011 Infighting, Pot Smoke & Chemtrails

bijou
11-05-2011, 06:08 AM
Unlike many of the other "Occupations" around the country, the encampment that surrounds Los Angeles City Hall, known as Occupy L.A. has been largely left alone by the authorities. The City Council has even gone so far as to give its blessing to the occupation by unanimously passing a resolution in support of OLA. Most of the time there are no police to be seen in, or even around, the park, leaving the 300 plus revolutionaries living in the camp, not to mention the hundreds and sometimes thousands that visit during the day, especially on the weekends, to do essentially as they please. And when you also consider the mild Southern California weather, Occupy L.A. should represent an ideal microcosm of what the Occupation Movement is and aspires to become. ...An airplane had just flown overhead leaving a white trail across the blue sky. There were also similar trails in the distance - chemtrails! Within seconds a distraught young man ran up onto the stage, grabbed the microphone away from the woman who was chanting and tried to warn everyone of the danger. Before he could finish, the mic was quickly plucked from his hand. Some in the crowd yelled "Let him speak". You can watch the video which begins just as the young man grabs the mic.

As you can see the endless chanting, which was supposed to calm tension in the camp was actually driving everyone to the brink. Soon a man wearing a yellow hardhat and holding a megaphone came out onto the plaza and began to explain to the crowd how they could protect themselves from the chemtrails, while the other fellow became more and more hysterical by the minute.

Eventually he was sobbing, tears pouring down his face.

Finally he fell to the ground pointing at the sky.

With the chanting, and the yoga, and the chemtrails, and the pot smoke, and the megaphones, it was like a crazy nightmare. And while all this was going on, the big, bearded guy who had been trying for an hour to give his speech about the communists controlling the address system on the main stage, had walked up the steps and was standing in front of the yoga holding his arms crossed over his head with clenched fists. In the new sign language of the occupation movement, this gesture means "unacceptable"....

Chemtrails!!!11!! (http://www.ringospictures.com/index.php?page=20111028)

Check out the pics too, this is just the chemtrail section there's more madness at the link

Tipsycatlover
11-05-2011, 07:45 AM
That's what happens near a major airport. Planes have a tendency to fly around.

The OWS shitters are insane, their delusions fed by free flowing drugs.

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2011, 08:11 AM
Whoa!!! Nice find bijou!!!! :eek::D

And these loons expect "the world" to take them seriously???

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

RobJohnson
11-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Our friend Dark Halo had some pictures of a CA occupation on his facebook page. Pretty interesting. There was just a few people there during daylight.

Chemtrails..lol I see them a lot also.....mostly around McCarren Airport in Las Vegas...

RobJohnson
11-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Whoa!!! Nice find bijou!!!! :eek::D

And these loons expect "the world" to take them seriously???

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It must of been one of the posters from the old POAC discussion board!!!!

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2011, 05:48 PM

Do you remember the POAC kid "Stripey"? Kid lived near Tampa AirPort and he used to post a lot of ChemTrail crap....:D:D

djones520
11-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Follow the Denver link from that one, one of the pictures has a "friend" of mine in it. She's not to happy with me right now because I slammed on her about taking her kid (3 years old) to that thing.

RobJohnson
11-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Do you remember the POAC kid "Stripey"? Kid lived near Tampa AirPort and he used to post a lot of ChemTrail crap....:D:D

I think so...I remember at one time they had a huge thread on Chemtrails...everyone was posting pictures...some claimed they could be from UFOs......:rotfl:

I lived just a few miles from the Quad City Airport in Moline, IL...Chemtrails everywhere! Even from Air Force One! lol

Tipsycatlover
11-06-2011, 09:43 AM
There are chemtrails and there are chemtrails. There are chemtrails that are harmful and they are deliberate. These appear as giant Xs. Many of them, filling the sky. I saw them only one time. My secretary was going to lunch. She came back to tell me to come and look at the skywriting. The entire sky was covered with these Xs. I told her not to go out, that I have heard that people outside when these Xs appear get sick. She thought that was paranoid. Sure enough, she came down with a respiratory infection as did many many others. I am well aware that this sounds as strange and bizarre enough to come from the mind of a freakazoid. Put it this way, if you see those kinds of chemtrails, it can't hurt to stay inside until they are gone.

SarasotaRepub
11-06-2011, 10:43 AM
There are chemtrails and there are chemtrails. There are chemtrails that are harmful and they are deliberate. These appear as giant Xs. Many of them, filling the sky. I saw them only one time. My secretary was going to lunch. She came back to tell me to come and look at the skywriting. The entire sky was covered with these Xs. I told her not to go out, that I have heard that people outside when these Xs appear get sick. She thought that was paranoid. Sure enough, she came down with a respiratory infection as did many many others. I am well aware that this sounds as strange and bizarre enough to come from the mind of a freakazoid. Put it this way, if you see those kinds of chemtrails, it can't hurt to stay inside until they are gone.

Allow me to introduce you to DUmmie OneBlueSky. He also believes in Chemtrails and posted pics all the time on DU until even Skinner decided Chemtrails were for kooks and banished all such threads to the 9/11 nutjob forum.

RobJohnson
11-07-2011, 02:38 AM

I can never leave the house again.

I always thought it was from two planes crossing the same air space at different times.

Thanks for the info, I will call in sick tomorrow until they go away.... :rotfl:

noonwitch
11-07-2011, 10:07 AM

The narrative style made me think of Frank Solich, but he would have used the term "primitive" in his report.

Tipsycatlover
11-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Allow me to introduce you to DUmmie OneBlueSky. He also believes in Chemtrails and posted pics all the time on DU until even Skinner decided Chemtrails were for kooks and banished all such threads to the 9/11 nutjob forum.

I do not care really, one way or other about chemtrails. Most of them are the product of disturbed minds. However, if you should someday find that the sky above your head is marked with chemtrails in the form of large Xs, from horizon to horizon you would best benefit yourself by staying indoors. As I said, I have only seen this one time. They do not streak across the sky, they have a design. It is information, do with it what you will. You wont die, just get a respiratory infection of varying degrees.

Tipsycatlover
11-07-2011, 10:57 AM
I can never leave the house again.

I always thought it was from two planes crossing the same air space at different times.

Thanks for the info, I will call in sick tomorrow until they go away.... :rotfl:

It would be more than two planes crossing the same space. There would be many and they would fill the sky. Dozens of them. You would notice because it would be unusual to say the least. I live within sight of the various trails caused by activity at Vandenberg and have seen some very strange but explainable things from there. I had never seen this before, or since for that matter.

djones520
11-07-2011, 12:32 PM
I do not care really, one way or other about chemtrails. Most of them are the product of disturbed minds. However, if you should someday find that the sky above your head is marked with chemtrails in the form of large Xs, from horizon to horizon you would best benefit yourself by staying indoors. As I said, I have only seen this one time. They do not streak across the sky, they have a design. It is information, do with it what you will. You wont die, just get a respiratory infection of varying degrees.

Tispy... you do realize that aircraft fly in differant directions right? Some fly from east to west, others from north to south? Sometimes their paths intersect.

Furthermore, when your looking at those contrails, their usually not even at the same level. They'll be thousands of feet apart from each others, their just so high that you can't tell the differance.

Furthermore, from such an altitude all of those chemicals would sublimate way before they reach the ground. KC-135's will frequently have to do a fuel dump before they can land, to help ensure they can stop before going off the runway. They'll eject thousands of gallons of fuel at around 30,000 feet, and none of it reaches the ground.

If there really was a secret government consipiracy to drop poisionous chemicals into the air they wouldn't do it in a pattern as obvious as a giant X. There is no such thing as "chem trails". All they are is contrails. Area's of disturbed air whose water vapor has been kicked up enough to become visible. The science behind it is quite easy to understand. And it doesn't make you look nuttier then a a circus floor.

FlaGator
11-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Ahhh... there is nothing more amusing than a good kooktrail thread.

RobJohnson
11-08-2011, 01:17 AM
The narrative style made me think of Frank Solich, but he would have used the term "primitive" in his report.

Yup! :D

Frank has been ill lately, keep him in your prayers.

RobJohnson
11-08-2011, 01:19 AM
It would be more than two planes crossing the same space. There would be many and they would fill the sky. Dozens of them. You would notice because it would be unusual to say the least. I live within sight of the various trails caused by activity at Vandenberg and have seen some very strange but explainable things from there. I had never seen this before, or since for that matter.

Area 51 is in my back yard. I know guys that worked there that had to feed the aliens.

:D

Tipsycatlover
11-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Tispy... you do realize that aircraft fly in differant directions right? Some fly from east to west, others from north to south? Sometimes their paths intersect.

Furthermore, when your looking at those contrails, their usually not even at the same level. They'll be thousands of feet apart from each others, their just so high that you can't tell the differance.

Furthermore, from such an altitude all of those chemicals would sublimate way before they reach the ground. KC-135's will frequently have to do a fuel dump before they can land, to help ensure they can stop before going off the runway. They'll eject thousands of gallons of fuel at around 30,000 feet, and none of it reaches the ground.

If there really was a secret government consipiracy to drop poisionous chemicals into the air they wouldn't do it in a pattern as obvious as a giant X. There is no such thing as "chem trails". All they are is contrails. Area's of disturbed air whose water vapor has been kicked up enough to become visible. The science behind it is quite easy to understand. And it doesn't make you look nuttier then a a circus floor.

If what you say is true, these odd formations would be common. They are not. As I said, I have only seen such an event one time, with the result of many people developing respiratory infections of unknown origin. I know what a contrail is and I know that this was much different. Unlike others, I am not here to convince anyone of anything, much less some shadowy conspiracy. I seldom buy into shadowy conspiracies. If you see something like this, you can do whatever you like. I would go indoors and shut the windows.

Tipsycatlover
11-08-2011, 11:56 AM
There is no argument, you may never see something like this. All you will ever see are just ordinary contrails that happen every day thousands of times.

However, if you should, you will know instantly that this is an abnormal event. It will be something you have never seen before no matter how many contrails you've seen. There's no mistaking it for something else.

Odysseus
11-08-2011, 01:15 PM

It's just the Air Force playing Tic Tac Toe. They use X's more than anything else because it's hard to get an F-16 to flight a tight enough loop for O's. It's not as bad as when the Marines play Hangman with crop circles by using Harrier exhaust. :D

Tipsycatlover
11-08-2011, 01:34 PM
It's just the Air Force playing Tic Tac Toe. They use X's more than anything else because it's hard to get an F-16 to flight a tight enough loop for O's. It's not as bad as when the Marines play Hangman with crop circles by using Harrier exhaust. :D

What I have heard, which is only a rumor, is that the X's are measuring the atmosphere, wind drift, etc, and they contain a chemical that keeps them from dispersing quickly. The chemical is irritating and can cause infections in those predisposed.

In any case, I have only seen them one time.

It's not like when Project Aurora was going on making every morning along the Santa Monica Bay miserable. It took forever to make the AF admit to what it was doing. But, they finally did, and stopped the flights too. No more "sound" quakes.

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 01:35 PM
What I have heard, which is only a rumor, is that the X's are measuring the atmosphere, wind drift, etc, and they contain a chemical that keeps them from dispersing quickly. The chemical is irritating and can cause infections in those predisposed.

It's not like when Project Aurora was going on making every morning along the Santa Monica Bay miserable. It took forever to make the AF admit to what it was doing. But, they finally did, and stopped the flights too. No more "sound" quakes.

I could fart and make your eyes water.:confused:

Tipsycatlover
11-08-2011, 03:41 PM

No doubt about that at all.

Odysseus
11-08-2011, 05:56 PM

I've lived in Venice, CA. It doesn't take the AF to make Santa Monica miserable. They do it all by themselves. :D

Jeez, how far from her do you live? Should we do a national alert? :D

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 06:00 PM
I've lived in Venice, CA. It doesn't take the AF to make Santa Monica miserable. They do it all by themselves. :D

Jeez, how far from her do you live? Should we do a national alert? :D

When I eat the venison I'm menason!:cool:

SarasotaRepub
11-08-2011, 06:48 PM
When I eat the venison I'm menason!:cool:

Dear God. :eek::D

Odysseus
11-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Dear God. :eek::D

I think that you mean "Deer" God. :D