PDA

View Full Version : OccupyDC Protesters Use Kids to Blockade Door During Violent Scuffle

bijou
11-05-2011, 10:58 AM
After coming to the top of the escalator at the DC Convention Center's Metro station I witness a group of OccupyDC protesters fighting with convention center security guards while trying to blockade an entrance to the center. Shockingly the protesters had purposely placed two children at the center of the ordeal. After the kids and several protesters were pushed back from the door by security I asked the mother why she had intentionally placed her young children in harmís way. She and several other protesters justified the act to me while one other protester expressed dissatisfaction with the decision.video here (http://mrctv.org/videos/occupydc-protesters-use-kids-blockade-door-during-violent-scuffle)

NJCardFan
11-05-2011, 11:05 AM
But to wee wee, KS, and Lanie, this is acceptable behavior.

SarasotaRepub
11-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Man, where is a Water Cannon when you need it???:rolleyes:

Witmaster
11-05-2011, 12:45 PM
I see Taliban using the same tactic with thier children.

Birds of a feather....

Lanie
11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah, that just makes me sick when people put kids in the middle of their drama. Kids aren't old enough to even develop a political opinion of their own yet, and they're going to be used. It's disgusting.

AmPat
11-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Man, where is a Water Cannon when you need it???:rolleyes:

With soap and disinfectant.;)

Tipsycatlover
11-06-2011, 09:44 AM
I see Taliban using the same tactic with thier children.

Birds of a feather....

Human shields is very common among terrorists.

CueSi
11-06-2011, 11:09 AM
But to wee wee, KS, and Lanie, this is acceptable behavior.

Yeah, that just makes me sick when people put kids in the middle of their drama. Kids aren't old enough to even develop a political opinion of their own yet, and they're going to be used. It's disgusting.

Well, so much for the aforementioned assumption (in part).

~QC

AmPat
11-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Good for you.;):)

txradioguy
11-06-2011, 12:53 PM
Well, so much for the aforementioned assumption (in part).

~QC

Give her a couple hours and she'll forget about what you quoted above and she'll be comparing the OWS slime to TEA Partiers.

JB
11-06-2011, 05:38 PM
That video is seriously worth a look. At least the first few minutes. Pure entertainment.

What a bunch of mo mo's.

Lanie
11-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Give her a couple hours and she'll forget about what you quoted above and she'll be comparing the OWS slime to TEA Partiers.

I've always had an issue with activists getting their kids involved much less using them to possibly get hurt.