PDA

View Full Version : Who is Sharon Bialek

txradioguy
11-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Who is she? When did she work for the Association's education department (or whatever it was where Bielick worked)? Did they share a cubicle? Who was this boss against whom she made false allegations? How did the co-workers all know they were false? Etc., etc., etc. You know: all the common-sense journalism that Politico didn't do when they trotted out the anonymous claims against Cain in the first place.

In answer to Adam Woods question:

CHUCK GOODIE, ABC-TV CHICAGO INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER: Bialek's resume and a trail of public records indicates that changing jobs has been a regular occurrence for the Chicagoan. She has worked for at least nine different employers the past 17 years and appears to have struggled financially.

The public record on Bialek begins in 1991 when she filed personal bankruptcy for the first time while living in Des Plaines. Between '93 and '96 she worked for four different companies in promotion and marketing positions.

In '96, and part of '97, she was at the National Restaurant Association. After being let go from that job in mid-1997, she says that she went to Washington, D.C., to meet with Cain, president of the association, because she needed a job.

In 1999, her son Nicholas was born and a paternity lawsuit was filed by the father, a media executive. In 2001 came her second personal bankruptcy, filed after sizable legal bills.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/11/08/piers-morgan-interviews-cain-accuser-without-asking-about-her-bankrup#ixzz1d8pSM0kE

txradioguy
11-08-2011, 02:53 PM
She also talked to Cain at TeaCon this year and apparently lives in the same building at David Axelrod.

txradioguy
11-08-2011, 03:07 PM
"Why would she go to hear him speak a month ago at the Teacom convention? She went up and hugged Cain after the event."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2058983/Murky-past-Herman-Cain-accuser-Sharon-Bialek-starts-emerge.html

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 03:30 PM
In answer to Adam Woods question:

I thought his question was, Who is this MacsMind?
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=462298&postcount=2

txradioguy
11-08-2011, 03:31 PM
http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showpost.php?p=462298&postcount=2

Well he was asking a lot of questions about the accuser in what I quoted in the OP. So I thought I'd answer some of them :D

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 03:54 PM
Well he was asking a lot of questions about the accuser in what I quoted in the OP. So I thought I'd answer some of them :D

It was unusual, a woman comes out of nowhere accuses well known business man of sexual harassment and Adam wants to know the credentials of the man questioning the woman's credibility.
Apparently we shouldn't question the woman because Cain is guilty until he proves he is innocent and just accusing him proves her credibility.

Adam Wood
11-08-2011, 04:15 PM
She also talked to Cain at TeaCon this year and apparently lives in the same building at David Axelrod.:eek:

Thanks for posting this. I didn't watch the Morgan thing last night, although I was tempted to.

Adam Wood
11-08-2011, 04:21 PM

It was unusual, a woman comes out of nowhere accuses well known business man of sexual harassment and Adam wants to know the credentials of the man questioning the woman's credibility.
Apparently we shouldn't question the woman because Cain is guilty until he proves he is innocent and just accusing him proves her credibility.
*sigh*

All I wanted to know was how reliable this Mac guy is. I've never heard of him before, and *surprise* it's not a great idea to automatically believe everything you read on the internet, especially when it's practically manna from Heaven like this revelation would be. Believe me, nothing would thrill me more than to have the political equivalent of a smoking gun showing that this woman has zero credibility, but I'm not going to invest myself in a belief that she was canned for falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment in the past unless I'm damn well certain.

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 04:23 PM
*sigh*

it's not a great idea to automatically believe everything you read on the internet,

I know of no one that does, but this talk show host was just as worthy of consideration as anyone else, including yourself.

txradioguy
11-08-2011, 04:25 PM
:eek:

Thanks for posting this. I didn't watch the Morgan thing last night, although I was tempted to.

She admitted the nugget about living in Axelrod's building on Fox News this morning:

Martha MacCallum, FOX News: "One of the things is that you lived at a 505 North Lake Shore Drive apartment, right? This is the same building, it happens to be the same building David Axelrod lives in. Do you know David Axelrod? Ever have any interaction with him at all?

Sharon Bialek, Cain accuser: "I saw him in the gym. I mean -- everybody nods to each other. It is friendly building but I never had any interaction with him."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/11/08/cain_accuser_lives_in_same_building_as_david_axelr od.html

Molon Labe
11-08-2011, 04:37 PM
This whole thing stinks....but the damage might already be done.

Good predictor of things to come. Intrade.

Every candidate from Paul, Gingrich, Romney and Bachman are all trending upwards ahead of Cain

fettpett
11-08-2011, 07:44 PM
That building she lives in is one of the largest Residential only buildings in the the US, I doubt she knows Axelrod well, if at all. but the whole thing stinks

MrsSmith
11-08-2011, 09:34 PM
His latest accuser comes straight out of Chicago...the only real question is why it took Lord O so long to find someone that knew Cain and needed the money.

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 09:38 PM
His latest accuser comes straight out of Chicago...the only real question is why it took Lord O so long to find someone that knew Cain and needed the money.

They will spit these people out like a vending machine.

Articulate_Ape
11-08-2011, 10:17 PM
This whole thing stinks....

Amen. This is Occupy Herman Cain. Period.