View Full Version : Herman Cain's Harrassment Response

Molon Labe
11-08-2011, 08:02 PM
Here it is in entirety:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eJWi4DIj50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtVUeZGul4A&feature=channel_video_title

Rockntractor
11-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I guess it really depends on people now, are we going to opt for the direction we have been heading for the last 20 years or do we tell the political machine to go straight to hell and vote for real change.

Articulate_Ape
11-08-2011, 09:24 PM
This whole thing is such a textbook case of Liberal chicanery that it stuns me that ANYONE would even give it the slightest credence. Of course the Lib MSM will, but anyone else would have to be that person that bought Sea Monkeys twice.

ralph wiggum
11-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I thought he did almost perfectly.

Articulate_Ape
11-08-2011, 09:57 PM
I thought he did almost perfectly.

He did as well as anyone could under the circumstances.

fettpett
11-08-2011, 10:35 PM
I listened live, thought he did a fantastic job. My only "issue" was the 3rd person references LOL

Kay
11-08-2011, 11:07 PM
This whole thing is such a textbook case of Liberal chicanery that it stuns me that ANYONE would even give it the slightest credence. Of course the Lib MSM will, but anyone else would have to be that person that bought Sea Monkeys twice.

I think he did a great job.
He sounds more credible than she did in my opinion.

We need Cal Lightman on this.

Articulate_Ape
11-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I think he did a great job.
He sounds more credible than she did in my opinion.

We need Cal Lightman on this.

He did, but we all know how the Left plays this game. It is wildly optimistic to underestimate the machine he is running against on both the Left and establishment Right.

He has this man's vote more than ever for that very reason.

Apache
11-09-2011, 02:32 AM
He did, but we all know how the Left plays this game. It is wildly optimistic to underestimate the machine he is running against on both the Left and establishment Right.

Ditto....

Molon Labe
11-09-2011, 08:53 AM
He did as well as anyone could under the circumstances.

AND...he was very bold. That was a flat out complete denial. Unless someone comes out with pictures or some really damning evidence, he will save his name.

The campaign may still falter a bit. Nothing usually ever comes out good from being accused....

Arroyo_Doble
11-09-2011, 09:08 AM

I am surprised you are buying into the argument that this is coming from the "Left."

txradioguy
11-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I am surprised you are buying into the argument that this is coming from the "Left."

Right because they never EVER do this crap. :rolleyes:

Perilloux
11-09-2011, 09:36 AM
I've been reluctant to comment on these accusations until now. I was waiting to see his response & I have to say I'm very pleased with his complete denial. Anything less would have kept me from fully supporting him for the nomination. His response coupled with the histories of the Accusers have relieved my hesitancy.

Good job Mr. Cain.

Starbuck
11-09-2011, 10:58 AM
I've been reluctant to comment on these accusations until now. I was waiting to see his response & I have to say I'm very pleased with his complete denial. Anything less would have kept me from fully supporting him for the nomination. His response coupled with the histories of the Accusers have relieved my hesitancy.

Good job Mr. Cain.

Me too